Epistane

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    kingofthechiba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    104
    Rep Power
    158

    Epistane


    When/will epistane be available at NP?

  2. Registered User
    Dagron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Green Bay, WI
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    201

    Click the link you just made by posting. *edit* Oh, it's out of stock. Shat.
  3. Registered User
    kingofthechiba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    104
    Rep Power
    158

    yea bump
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    kingofthechiba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    104
    Rep Power
    158

    o ok
  5. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Hawaii Nei
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Rep Power
    0

    i know where its ahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaattt :P
  6. Registered User
    kingofthechiba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    104
    Rep Power
    158

    i know where else to get it. i want to order from np. noone will give an answer so i guess i gotta shop elsewhere.
  7. Registered User
    neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Planet Secksi Baby Yeah!
    Posts
    4,409
    Rep Power
    2360

    Wow looks like the stuff is flying off the shelves!

    PM Nutraplant, stryder, dsade, dr.d, or lakemountmd

    They should be able to help you .
  8. Registered User
    Torque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    113

    Guys instead of waiting on Epistane why not just buy some of the new Epidrol they have for sale at NP's other website Suprememuscle.com. Its just out but it the same thing as Epistane, Havoc, Epi-Max, Methyl-E etc. Just a thought
  9. Registered User
    neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Planet Secksi Baby Yeah!
    Posts
    4,409
    Rep Power
    2360

    Quote Originally Posted by Torque View Post
    Guys instead of waiting on Epistane why not just buy some of the new Epidrol they have for sale at NP's other website Suprememuscle.com. Its just out but it the same thing as Epistane, Havoc, Epi-Max, Methyl-E etc. Just a thought
    Is it ? Is it really?
  10. Registered User
    kingofthechiba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    104
    Rep Power
    158

    id rather buy a supplement from a trusted company
  11. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by kingofthechiba View Post
    id rather buy a supplement from a trusted company
    Genera advertises on Anabolicminds and has our support. Sam would not bring on garbage.
  12. Registered User
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,210
    Rep Power
    82447

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Genera advertises on Anabolicminds and has our support. Sam would not bring on garbage.


    Prometabolix advertised at am.com too and was brought in by an old 'trusted' sponsor whos not here anymore, Im still out 300 bucks from their money back guarantee.

    I hope genera is good and does well, but I will wait and see some logs, genera is looking for some testers to run independent epdirol logs, which is a good first step.
  13. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Prometabolix advertised at am.com too and was brought in by an old 'trusted' sponsor whos not here anymore, Im still out 300 bucks from their money back guarantee.

    I hope genera is good and does well, but I will wait and see some logs, genera is looking for some testers to run independent epdirol logs, which is a good first step.
    Understood.
  14. Registered User
    neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Planet Secksi Baby Yeah!
    Posts
    4,409
    Rep Power
    2360

    I'll do a sponsored log
  15. 1HP
    1HP is offline
    Registered User
    1HP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    625

    so is this epidrol an epistane or an havoc clone
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Rep Power
    11091

    Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    so is this epidrol an epistane or an havoc clone
    Here we go again...



  17. 1HP
    1HP is offline
    Registered User
    1HP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    625

    Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Here we go again...




    Yeah, well it's kind of important to know. Not saying one is better then the other but they sure do feel different when on them..
  18. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Hawaii Nei
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Rep Power
    0

    i would kind of like to know as well but i dont want to start a stupid arguement or whatever. It seems there are more reports of lethargy with one of those two original producers....i have alot of epidrol and ill post my findings as they come (when i start).
  19. Registered User
    xjsynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    174

    I was looking to get some Epidrol since EPI and Havoc are out. Plus, it is cheaper...
  20. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,060
    Rep Power
    136885

    I can back that up.

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Sam would not bring on garbage.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  21. Gold Member
    TheCrownedOne's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Enshrouded by a luciferous arbor
    Posts
    1,363
    Rep Power
    800

    Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    Yeah, well it's kind of important to know. Not saying one is better then the other but they sure do feel different when on them..
    It's supposed to be an Epistane clone. I can vouch for Genera. They've been here before. They're legit, and Sam's good people
  22. Registered User
    DR.D's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,779
    Rep Power
    307851

    Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    so is this epidrol an epistane or an havoc clone
    No, it's a legit question! I have not tested it so I don't know, but I would guess with high probability it's a H clone rather than an E clone.

    There is only one Epi. Only one lab source that has ever tested proper and a half dozen or more that tested "otherwise", if you know what I mean. Just being honest, not starting trouble.
  23. 1HP
    1HP is offline
    Registered User
    1HP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    625

    Ok, I got havoc already, used it, it works. Now I would like to try ibe epistane. Any idea when it will be available for ordering at NP ?

    Thanks!!
  24. Banned
    Totality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    0

    Sadly I had to order Epi from elsewhere, I would have preferred to get it from NP
  25. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,060
    Rep Power
    136885

    Sorry for the inconvenience. I have spoken with IBE and shipping delays occured, due to manufacturing delays. That is why we haven't had the product in stock for a moment. Though, more stock is due to arrive by the end of the week or Monday.

    Thanks for everyone's patience!

    Quote Originally Posted by Totality View Post
    Sadly I had to order Epi from elsewhere, I would have preferred to get it from NP
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  26. Banned
    Totality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    183
    Rep Power
    0

    good to know, mine just arrived today. I am curious about this Epidrol however
  27. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,060
    Rep Power
    136885

    Well, I guess it is time to put your curiousity to the test.

    Epidrol, now at "The Planet"!

    Quote Originally Posted by Totality View Post
    good to know, mine just arrived today. I am curious about this Epidrol however
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  28. Registered User
    xjsynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    174

    Quote Originally Posted by Totality View Post
    good to know, mine just arrived today. I am curious about this Epidrol however
    My questions will be answered on EpiDrol, but won't have any comparison until I try EPI & Havoc...
  29. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    No, it's a legit question! I have not tested it so I don't know, but I would guess with high probability it's a H clone rather than an E clone.

    There is only one Epi. Only one lab source that has ever tested proper and a half dozen or more that tested "otherwise", if you know what I mean. Just being honest, not starting trouble.
    Hmmm, yea, the man at RTP claims a testing standard does not exist.

    Comes down to the company trusting thier raw supplier and the consumer trusting the company.

    Another thing doc, if cissus is "tits in a bottle" why do you use it so much in formulations?
  30. Registered User
    DR.D's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    6,779
    Rep Power
    307851

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Hmmm, yea, the man at RTP claims a testing standard does not exist.

    Comes down to the company trusting thier raw supplier and the consumer trusting the company.

    Another thing doc, if cissus is "tits in a bottle" why do you use it so much in formulations?
    Haha, you still remember that huh? Maybe you should get a larger bra big man. Sounds like your cup size has expanded and got you a bit irritable these days.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epistane the anabolic GYNO destroyer
    By mmowry in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 529
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 05:54 PM
  2. Epistane the anabolic GYNO destroyer
    By mmowry in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-21-2007, 04:51 PM
  3. Epistane/havoc with AnabolicPump
    By kruz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-20-2007, 04:26 PM
  4. Epistane/havoc with AnabolicPump
    By kruz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-13-2007, 09:53 PM
  5. epistane
    By djbombsquad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-16-2006, 12:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in