dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only problem with going nuts on the price matching is that sometimes other sites will run "at cost specials". I think right now there is a website running 11-OXO for $33, which is barely over cost.

We do everything we can to do super sales, and give everyone the absolute BEST prices while still actually being able to stay in business.

It never hurts to ask for special situations, but for the most part no.

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
If they cut their profit margins any more then they would have to significantly reduce inventory, meaning product shortages and back orders left and right, and nobody wants that. Besides, I think I'd rather pay an extra buck over to purchase from NP versus what the random ass flavor of the month web site is offering on a specific product. Besides, more often than not you get an overall unbeatable price on the total order cost, and the best customer service I've ever seen or even heard of. :cheers:

djl

Awards
  • Established
Cool, quick answer, that's all I needed, thanks!

The only problem with going nuts on the price matching is that sometimes other sites will run "at cost specials". I think right now there is a website running 11-OXO for $33, which is barely over cost.

We do everything we can to do super sales, and give everyone the absolute BEST prices while still actually being able to stay in business.

It never hurts to ask for special situations, but for the most part no.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Sure, you might be able to save a buck at some no-name website.. but when your order doesnt show or is 4 weeks late... what are you going to do then??

NP is insanely good prices and solid service.. i assume their customer service is good but ive never had to contact them!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i love nutraplanet and im waithing on the fedex guy to deliver my packeage today :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i assume their customer service is good but ive never had to contact them!
You do realize we have caller ID? We know better... and no, darren is NOT feeling frisky from the sound of your voice.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Sure, you might be able to save a buck at some no-name website.. but when your order doesnt show or is 4 weeks late... what are you going to do then??

NP is insanely good prices and solid service.. i assume their customer service is good but ive never had to contact them!
Last time I ordered from another site it was such a pain in the ass (nutra you didn't carry what I wanted, sorry! I won't happen again.) I called them 10 days later and they said that the address I had given them was not what matched up w/my cc. I tried the last three addresses I lived, none worked. I called my bank. The address they had on file was the one I had given the first time. I called again tried all three addresses again, and finally the very FIRST one I had given when I ordered went through!

warnerve

Awards
  • Established

so true...i went to a price comparison website and just found the cheapest price for oxyguno like 2-3 months ago, it took like 10 days to get here (NP is usually 2-3 days) and i never got any sort of email or anything that told me it was shipped, just a confirmation that i ordered. just showed up one day finally