About to place first order but ...

1. Exclamation About to place first order but ...

My wife and I are leaving to go on vacation next friday the 29th will our stuff come to NY by then if I order it today ? gotta get some aspire 36 hahaha

2. /shakes the magic 8-ball

All signs point to yes.

3. awesome, now i have to decide what to get her , either gaspari cytolean or applied nut. lipo am and pm
    any input or other ideas
    •   

4. Never enough

Yeah, it comes out of atlanta or so it seems, so ordered today puts it there maybe monday even, prob tues
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

5. I still think Venom is a great supplement for the energy, appetite suppression and focus it can provide without feeling like a crack addict

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I still think Venom is a great supplement for the energy, appetite suppression and focus it can provide without feeling like a crack addict
    actually she is on the tri lean system and the special tactics is gone , she still has the venom left I was looking for something to stack with it thats non stim...besides tta cause she holds water real easy and wont like it lol...
    keep the ideas coming guys I really appreciate it

7. :::: pops an Aspire36 :::::

:::Grabs magic 8-ball, shakes it ::::

All signs point to....damn this magic 8-ball is looking sexy. Come here, 8-ball...love me...damn, yeah...shake it SHAKE it SHAKE IT!!!!!

Wow...this stuff is potent. You and your wife will be very pleased.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

8. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    :::: pops an Aspire36 :::::

All signs point to....damn this magic 8-ball is looking sexy. Come here, 8-ball...love me...damn, yeah...shake it SHAKE it SHAKE IT!!!!!

Yeah i tried a sample last weekend and it was a real good weekend , she didnt believe me about the aspire till she experienced it now i was told to order it before we went away haha
    tried to use PAL 5%off and it didnt work ??
    hopefully this comes soon like early next week since were leavin on friday

9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    :::: pops an Aspire36 :::::

hahahahahahahaahah

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 03:15 AM
  2. My order I'm about to place, ANY SUGGESTIONS?
    By bodybybrad in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 12:24 AM