About to place first order but ...

jcratty75

Awards
My wife and I are leaving to go on vacation next friday the 29th will our stuff come to NY by then if I order it today ? gotta get some aspire 36 hahaha

jcratty75

Awards
awesome, now i have to decide what to get her , either gaspari cytolean or applied nut. lipo am and pm
any input or other ideas

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, it comes out of atlanta or so it seems, so ordered today puts it there maybe monday even, prob tues

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still think Venom is a great supplement for the energy, appetite suppression and focus it can provide without feeling like a crack addict :)

jcratty75

Awards
I still think Venom is a great supplement for the energy, appetite suppression and focus it can provide without feeling like a crack addict :)
actually she is on the tri lean system and the special tactics is gone , she still has the venom left I was looking for something to stack with it thats non stim...besides tta cause she holds water real easy and wont like it lol...
keep the ideas coming guys I really appreciate it :head:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:::: pops an Aspire36 :::::

:::Grabs magic 8-ball, shakes it ::::

All signs point to....damn this magic 8-ball is looking sexy. Come here, 8-ball...love me...damn, yeah...shake it SHAKE it SHAKE IT!!!!!

Wow...this stuff is potent. You and your wife will be very pleased.

jcratty75

Awards

All signs point to....damn this magic 8-ball is looking sexy. Come here, 8-ball...love me...damn, yeah...shake it SHAKE it SHAKE IT!!!!!

Yeah i tried a sample last weekend and it was a real good weekend , she didnt believe me about the aspire till she experienced it now i was told to order it before we went away haha
tried to use PAL 5%off and it didnt work ??
hopefully this comes soon like early next week since were leavin on friday:woohoo:

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

hahahahahahahaahah