Bulk Fadogia Agrestis

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
any chance of NP getting their hands on some fadogia agrestis powder to sell in bulk ... the same main ingredient in Omega's T-Force? fadogia agrestis, dosed at 2g ED, with some bulk nettle root would be sweet stack together. im thinking of adding the two w/ Xfactor & ATD in a few months to make a killer NHA stack.

The Graduate

Awards
How about giving Omega sometime to reap the rewards for bringing this out before ripping it off!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I beleive C mentioned this happening somewhere down the road anyways.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
How about giving Omega sometime to reap the rewards for bringing this out before ripping it off!
F.A. has been used on a smaller scale for quite some time with research dating back to almost a decade, and Omega wasnt the first company to release it. They are the company you marketed it the most/best, recently. Also, welcome to the supplement industry my friend :trout:

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
F.A. has been used on a smaller scale for quite some time with research dating back to almost a decade, and Omega wasnt the first company to release it. They are the company you marketed it the most/best, recently. Also, welcome to the supplement industry my friend :trout:
However you asked for this on Nutra's site. Nutra/Dsade and Custom seem to get along pretty well, and Dsade is not the type of guy who seems to like stealing sales after someone else makes a supp popular (see the bulk Molecular(hopefully), Avant, and USP supps on Nutra's site)
Omega is the first company to BASE a product off Fadogia from what I can tell, give them a little time to bask in their glory.
Welcome to a place with some integrity :trout:

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
However you asked for this on Nutra's site. Nutra/Dsade and Custom seem to get along pretty well, and Dsade is not the type of guy who seems to like stealing sales after someone else makes a supp popular (see the bulk Molecular(hopefully), Avant, and USP supps on Nutra's site)
Omega is the first company to BASE a product off Fadogia from what I can tell, give them a little time to bask in their glory.
Welcome to a place with some integrity :trout:
Actually this one was out before-

It really doesn't matter though, I'll be going with Omega's version.

The Graduate

Awards
I work in the supplement industry and have done for a few years, i know who fickle it is.

I just find it a bit frustrating when i company puts time and money into marketing something newish (yes i know there not the first but custom have bought it the mainstream) and immediatly people are on forums trying to get a bulk extract!

In my opinion, it becomes a relentless cycle and potentially puts companies off investing in new innovative products and extracts!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
any chance of NP getting their hands on some fadogia agrestis powder to sell in bulk ... the same main ingredient in Omega's T-Force? fadogia agrestis, dosed at 2g ED, with some bulk nettle root would be sweet stack together. im thinking of adding the two w/ Xfactor & ATD in a few months to make a killer NHA stack.

I'm sure it will happen eventually, but something to keep in mind is that Fadogia does not have a greater effect with a larger dose.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established

While this is true, we certainly went through alot of trouble to get the ingredient; working hand in hand with the Dr in Africa who did the studies; shelling out a few thousand for an analytical testing standard to be made, etc.

I am sure it will be easier as time goes on, just as with any ingredient

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While this is true, we certainly went through alot of trouble to get the ingredient; working hand in hand with the Dr in Africa who did the studies; shelling out a few thousand for an analytical testing standard to be made, etc.

Sort of like Havoc...sucks when people jump on in and source it out from under you.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established

yes i heard from the grapevine it was hard to find a reliable source, shipping, testing, etc which took some time, actually doing some research on it .. i bet it was a biatch. it looks like the wait is over and it seems to be hitting more mainstream and support a good demand, thats why i asked for a bulk powder ... not to steal anyones glory.

i do have a question about t-force now that custom is here. seems that when people took myogenx, some people had stomach problems supposedly from anthraquinone found in fadogia. did the study from the doctor in africa find the extract/s that stimulate an increase in testosterone and that is the extract you guys are using for T-force or does it contain all actives found in fadogia?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
yes i heard from the grapevine it was hard to find a reliable source, shipping, testing, etc which took some time, actually doing some research on it .. i bet it was a biatch. it looks like the wait is over and it seems to be hitting more mainstream and support a good demand, thats why i asked for a bulk powder ... not to steal anyones glory.

i do have a question about t-force now that custom is here. seems that when people took myogenx, some people had stomach problems supposedly from anthraquinone found in fadogia. did the study from the doctor in africa find the extract/s that stimulate an increase in testosterone and that is the extract you guys are using for T-force or does it contain all actives found in fadogia?

We had one person drop doing their log because of this issue, but honestly we are unsure if it is from the fadoia or zinc.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Sort of like Havoc...sucks when people jump on in and source it out from under you.
I know!

Kind of like when you help someone expand their catalogue and then instead of continuing a mutual beneficial relationship, someone has them go direct instead. So not only did one person help the other, but helped himself right out of competition.

Kinda of like putting in the leg work and finding the New age of tendon and joint support and they source from right under you.

I hate when that happens.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kinda of like putting in the leg work and finding the New age of tendon and joint support and they source from right under you.

I hate when that happens.
Yeah, like when you look for the exact same compound before this is ever released, yet someone still hides behind the "I am the height of innovation".

How's that Havoc knockoff selling for you? How about that AMP knockoff?

Yeah, like when you look for the exact same compound before this is ever released, yet someone still hides behind the "I am the height of innovation".

How's that Havoc knockoff selling for you? How about that AMP knockoff?
I will leave you with assumptions since your great at it.

The bulk business is built around making money off knockoffs. You knocked Havoc from Japan.

How about when a company has exclusive extracts but the other company rides the coat tail and advertises in Anabolic Pump threads that berberine/banaba caps will be instock soon....deciet at its finest.

I really really hate when that happens.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
I will leave you with assumptions since your great at it.

The bulk business is built around making money off knockoffs. You knocked Havoc from Japan.

How about when a company has exclusive extracts but the other company rides the coat tail and advertises in Anabolic Pump threads that berberine/banaba caps will be instock soon....deciet at its finest.

I really really hate when that happens.
:icon_lol:
However, AP does not contain berberine correct? Serious question, I thought it was different than berberine.
Isn't Havoc the methylated version of a Japanese prescription drug? One that is not readily available in the US?

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
easy fellas, remember the topic :)

alright so maybe in a few months NP can work on getting some bulk F.A. - maybe even custom can sell some of his stock (kind of like USP did for NP). keep all this information in mind and see what you guys can do. thanks for the replies!

/thread

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Does anyone else remeber "Rock'em Sock'em Robots"?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anything ever happening with this?

with the combo of bulk powders out now u can do mean arse stacks....

maca 1:12
long jack 1:200
testofen 50%
nettle root 95%
and this!

crazy times! ha

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
well I just started getdiesel DTHC, Omega T-Force, and Testofen today. Hopefully it will be a powerhouse.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cringe when I read some of my old posts. O, How I've grown.
Ahh yes....next thing you know you'll be driving and ::gasp:: interested in GIRLS!!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahh yes....next thing you know you'll be driving and ::gasp:: interested in GIRLS!!
lol

So whats the go on this? Its in a few products now..

I think bulk would be good, not everyone wants zma etc

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone here tried T force? (how was it)?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I definitely noticed mood lifting + oily skin/acne from it. Outside of that it was hard to tell since I wasn't running it solo. but pretty believable.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just spent a little over a hour last night looking for this! ...Aside from the one study everyone knows about, all I could find was an abstract on 2 new chemicals isolated (well, new as in 07)
I would LOVE if Nutra carried it. IT is something I'd like to see Nutra carry, as a customer. I'll leave the politics up to those to who the politics matter.

SOOOOOOOOOO,. with that said, any chances?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just spent a little over a hour last night looking for this! ...Aside from the one study everyone knows about, all I could find was an abstract on 2 new chemicals isolated (well, new as in 07)
I would LOVE if Nutra carried it. IT is something I'd like to see Nutra carry, as a customer. I'll leave the politics up to those to who the politics matter.

SOOOOOOOOOO,. with that said, any chances?
yup yup

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So it is a year later from the last post, has anyone heard any possibilities of this becoming a reality?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So it is a year later from the last post, has anyone heard any possibilities of this becoming a reality?

Seems like Fadogia is not talked about much anymore, maybe loss of interest of fact that it is hard to source the real stuff. I don't think much will come of Fadogia until they find a way to make a standardized extract for an active that effect T levels somehow.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
maybe nutraman will show up and let us know if he is still trying to source some bulk fadogia.
i know he was looking into it when we were putting together the TNT stack. but so far we've been able to offer a very good price including t-force.

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
It is something that is still on the table, yes.

But dealing with business people from Africa is extremely hard...

The fact that internet availability is few and far between, coupled with the fact that most people over there simply do not understand American's fascination with promptness, well makes for some interesting dealsings.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is something that is still on the table, yes.

But dealing with business people from Africa is extremely hard...

The fact that internet availability is few and far between, coupled with the fact that most people over there simply do not understand American's fascination with promptness, well makes for some interesting dealsings.

Ye, would be difficult!

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Hey easyejl....i know this thread is old, but i saw that you dabbled a little in fadogia. I just bought some of iforce's fadogia. What would you consider a good stack to put with fadogia? Im not quite sure about running it solo. Perhaps....

fadogia + another test booster
fadogia + fat burner
fadogia + ERASE/6-BROMO, etc...

just throwing a bunch of stuff out there

thanks

I definitely noticed mood lifting + oily skin/acne from it. Outside of that it was hard to tell since I wasn't running it solo. but pretty believable.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're gonna love the fadogia!

I think the best way to stack fadogia is with a free test booster such as Testabolan v2(on sale for $25!) or to pair it with it's big brother Tropinol!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd think that erase + a DAA product would go along with it really well.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that does sound really good. throw in some powerful or bulk l-dopa and you have a perfect all around stack. Which you could all get at NP for less then 100 bucks.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I agree on this stack. I know that nutra has their DAA on sale currently, so that is looking like a good option.

DAA / erase / fadogia (you think 4 or 6 weeks, understanding that DAA is supposed to run 12on , 12off? )

Or would you guys just run the DAA 4 weeks straight without a break.

thanks

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd just run the DAA straight. the whole 12 on 12 off thing doesn't really have any justification other than that the original study was a 12 day study. Nobody has good scientific evidence of what happens after day 12 :)

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
thanks easy.....would you suggest a 4 week or 6 week run of the DAA/erase/fadogia?

I just finished a stack of ERASE/ALPHA-T/TESTOPRO, so i just got through with this a mere 3 days ago. Im thinking i would start the DAA/ERASE/fadogia stack in about a week or so. Do you see any problems arising from this. I know that erase can be used for 8 weeks straight before taking a break, but im just curious.

Still looking at other options. I have some epi/fura laying around that ive been itching to make a run with. Hmmmmmmmm

thanks big guy

i'd just run the DAA straight. the whole 12 on 12 off thing doesn't really have any justification other than that the original study was a 12 day study. Nobody has good scientific evidence of what happens after day 12 :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd probably go with 6 weeks. I'd just keep the erase dose low, 1-2 caps a day.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, although Dr D seems to feel that you can lower the dose to 1.5 g after a fee weeks. I didn't use it too long, just while I was off trt. I still have a couple of kilos here :D