Bulk Fadogia Agrestis

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    ralph4u2c's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    28
    Posts
    759
    Rep Power
    528
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    84.02%

    Arrow Bulk Fadogia Agrestis


    any chance of NP getting their hands on some fadogia agrestis powder to sell in bulk ... the same main ingredient in Omega's T-Force? fadogia agrestis, dosed at 2g ED, with some bulk nettle root would be sweet stack together. im thinking of adding the two w/ Xfactor & ATD in a few months to make a killer NHA stack.

  2. New Member
    The Graduate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    159
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    40.27%

    How about giving Omega sometime to reap the rewards for bringing this out before ripping it off!
  3. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    10,499
    Rep Power
    61216
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    92.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I beleive C mentioned this happening somewhere down the road anyways.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    jasonschaffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,253
    Rep Power
    745
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    96.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by The Graduate View Post
    How about giving Omega sometime to reap the rewards for bringing this out before ripping it off!
  5. Advanced Member
    ralph4u2c's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    28
    Posts
    759
    Rep Power
    528
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    84.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by The Graduate View Post
    How about giving Omega sometime to reap the rewards for bringing this out before ripping it off!
    F.A. has been used on a smaller scale for quite some time with research dating back to almost a decade, and Omega wasnt the first company to release it. They are the company you marketed it the most/best, recently. Also, welcome to the supplement industry my friend
  6. Senior Member
    jasonschaffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,253
    Rep Power
    745
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    96.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ralph4u2c View Post
    F.A. has been used on a smaller scale for quite some time with research dating back to almost a decade, and Omega wasnt the first company to release it. They are the company you marketed it the most/best, recently. Also, welcome to the supplement industry my friend
    However you asked for this on Nutra's site. Nutra/Dsade and Custom seem to get along pretty well, and Dsade is not the type of guy who seems to like stealing sales after someone else makes a supp popular (see the bulk Molecular(hopefully), Avant, and USP supps on Nutra's site)
    Omega is the first company to BASE a product off Fadogia from what I can tell, give them a little time to bask in their glory.
    Welcome to a place with some integrity
  7. Senior Member
    slow-mun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,149
    Rep Power
    1176
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    80.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonschaffin View Post
    However you asked for this on Nutra's site. Nutra/Dsade and Custom seem to get along pretty well, and Dsade is not the type of guy who seems to like stealing sales after someone else makes a supp popular (see the bulk Molecular(hopefully), Avant, and USP supps on Nutra's site)
    Omega is the first company to BASE a product off Fadogia from what I can tell, give them a little time to bask in their glory.
    Welcome to a place with some integrity
    Actually this one was out before-



    It really doesn't matter though, I'll be going with Omega's version.
  8. New Member
    The Graduate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    159
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    40.27%

    Quote Originally Posted by ralph4u2c View Post
    F.A. has been used on a smaller scale for quite some time with research dating back to almost a decade, and Omega wasnt the first company to release it. They are the company you marketed it the most/best, recently. Also, welcome to the supplement industry my friend
    I work in the supplement industry and have done for a few years, i know who fickle it is.

    I just find it a bit frustrating when i company puts time and money into marketing something newish (yes i know there not the first but custom have bought it the mainstream) and immediatly people are on forums trying to get a bulk extract!

    In my opinion, it becomes a relentless cycle and potentially puts companies off investing in new innovative products and extracts!
  9. Board Sponsor
    custom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,971
    Rep Power
    13236
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    92.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ralph4u2c View Post
    any chance of NP getting their hands on some fadogia agrestis powder to sell in bulk ... the same main ingredient in Omega's T-Force? fadogia agrestis, dosed at 2g ED, with some bulk nettle root would be sweet stack together. im thinking of adding the two w/ Xfactor & ATD in a few months to make a killer NHA stack.

    I'm sure it will happen eventually, but something to keep in mind is that Fadogia does not have a greater effect with a larger dose.
  10. Board Sponsor
    custom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,971
    Rep Power
    13236
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    92.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ralph4u2c View Post
    F.A. has been used on a smaller scale for quite some time with research dating back to almost a decade, and Omega wasnt the first company to release it. They are the company you marketed it the most/best, recently. Also, welcome to the supplement industry my friend

    While this is true, we certainly went through alot of trouble to get the ingredient; working hand in hand with the Dr in Africa who did the studies; shelling out a few thousand for an analytical testing standard to be made, etc.

    I am sure it will be easier as time goes on, just as with any ingredient
  11. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,511
    Rep Power
    831744
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.44%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    While this is true, we certainly went through alot of trouble to get the ingredient; working hand in hand with the Dr in Africa who did the studies; shelling out a few thousand for an analytical testing standard to be made, etc.

    I am sure it will be easier as time goes on, just as with any ingredient
    Sort of like Havoc...sucks when people jump on in and source it out from under you.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  12. Advanced Member
    ralph4u2c's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    28
    Posts
    759
    Rep Power
    528
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    84.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    While this is true, we certainly went through alot of trouble to get the ingredient; working hand in hand with the Dr in Africa who did the studies; shelling out a few thousand for an analytical testing standard to be made, etc.

    I am sure it will be easier as time goes on, just as with any ingredient
    yes i heard from the grapevine it was hard to find a reliable source, shipping, testing, etc which took some time, actually doing some research on it .. i bet it was a biatch. it looks like the wait is over and it seems to be hitting more mainstream and support a good demand, thats why i asked for a bulk powder ... not to steal anyones glory.

    i do have a question about t-force now that custom is here. seems that when people took myogenx, some people had stomach problems supposedly from anthraquinone found in fadogia. did the study from the doctor in africa find the extract/s that stimulate an increase in testosterone and that is the extract you guys are using for T-force or does it contain all actives found in fadogia?
  13. Board Sponsor
    custom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,971
    Rep Power
    13236
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    92.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ralph4u2c View Post
    yes i heard from the grapevine it was hard to find a reliable source, shipping, testing, etc which took some time, actually doing some research on it .. i bet it was a biatch. it looks like the wait is over and it seems to be hitting more mainstream and support a good demand, thats why i asked for a bulk powder ... not to steal anyones glory.

    i do have a question about t-force now that custom is here. seems that when people took myogenx, some people had stomach problems supposedly from anthraquinone found in fadogia. did the study from the doctor in africa find the extract/s that stimulate an increase in testosterone and that is the extract you guys are using for T-force or does it contain all actives found in fadogia?

    We had one person drop doing their log because of this issue, but honestly we are unsure if it is from the fadoia or zinc.
  14. Board Sponsor
    custom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,971
    Rep Power
    13236
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    92.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Sort of like Havoc...sucks when people jump on in and source it out from under you.
    I know!

    Kind of like when you help someone expand their catalogue and then instead of continuing a mutual beneficial relationship, someone has them go direct instead. So not only did one person help the other, but helped himself right out of competition.
  15. New Member
    xjsynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    179
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    75.59%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    Actually this one was out before-



    It really doesn't matter though, I'll be going with Omega's version.
    Okay, I heard of this stuff before. Now I am really intersted in T-Force.
  16. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Sort of like Havoc...sucks when people jump on in and source it out from under you.
    Kinda of like putting in the leg work and finding the New age of tendon and joint support and they source from right under you.

    I hate when that happens.
  17. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,511
    Rep Power
    831744
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.44%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Kinda of like putting in the leg work and finding the New age of tendon and joint support and they source from right under you.

    I hate when that happens.
    Yeah, like when you look for the exact same compound before this is ever released, yet someone still hides behind the "I am the height of innovation".

    How's that Havoc knockoff selling for you? How about that AMP knockoff?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  18. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yeah, like when you look for the exact same compound before this is ever released, yet someone still hides behind the "I am the height of innovation".

    How's that Havoc knockoff selling for you? How about that AMP knockoff?
    I will leave you with assumptions since your great at it.

    The bulk business is built around making money off knockoffs. You knocked Havoc from Japan.

    How about when a company has exclusive extracts but the other company rides the coat tail and advertises in Anabolic Pump threads that berberine/banaba caps will be instock soon....deciet at its finest.

    I really really hate when that happens.
  19. Senior Member
    jasonschaffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,253
    Rep Power
    745
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    96.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    I will leave you with assumptions since your great at it.

    The bulk business is built around making money off knockoffs. You knocked Havoc from Japan.

    How about when a company has exclusive extracts but the other company rides the coat tail and advertises in Anabolic Pump threads that berberine/banaba caps will be instock soon....deciet at its finest.

    I really really hate when that happens.

    However, AP does not contain berberine correct? Serious question, I thought it was different than berberine.
    Isn't Havoc the methylated version of a Japanese prescription drug? One that is not readily available in the US?
  20. Advanced Member
    ralph4u2c's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    28
    Posts
    759
    Rep Power
    528
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    84.02%

    easy fellas, remember the topic

    alright so maybe in a few months NP can work on getting some bulk F.A. - maybe even custom can sell some of his stock (kind of like USP did for NP). keep all this information in mind and see what you guys can do. thanks for the replies!

    /thread
  21. Senior Member
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854640
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    48.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Does anyone else remeber "Rock'em Sock'em Robots"?
  22. Senior Member
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,950
    Rep Power
    45195
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    67.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    anything ever happening with this?

    with the combo of bulk powders out now u can do mean arse stacks....

    maca 1:12
    long jack 1:200
    testofen 50%
    nettle root 95%
    and this!

    crazy times! ha
  23. Advanced Member
    Fabulous One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    724
    Rep Power
    463
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    56.6%

    well I just started getdiesel DTHC, Omega T-Force, and Testofen today. Hopefully it will be a powerhouse.
  24. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    I cringe when I read some of my old posts. O, How I've grown.
  25. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,511
    Rep Power
    831744
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.44%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    I cringe when I read some of my old posts. O, How I've grown.
    Ahh yes....next thing you know you'll be driving and ::gasp:: interested in GIRLS!!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  26. Senior Member
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,950
    Rep Power
    45195
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    67.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Ahh yes....next thing you know you'll be driving and ::gasp:: interested in GIRLS!!
    lol

    So whats the go on this? Its in a few products now..

    I think bulk would be good, not everyone wants zma etc
  27. Senior Member
    Bionic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,685
    Rep Power
    988
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    70.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Ahh yes....next thing you know you'll be driving and ::gasp:: interested in GIRLS!!
    OMG!!! HILARIOUS!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    I cringe when I read some of my old posts. O, How I've grown.
    You and me both, brother. You and me, both!
  28. Senior Member
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,976
    Rep Power
    1577
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    91.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Has anyone here tried T force? (how was it)?
  29. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852764
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I definitely noticed mood lifting + oily skin/acne from it. Outside of that it was hard to tell since I wasn't running it solo. but pretty believable.
  30. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Ahh yes....next thing you know you'll be driving and ::gasp:: interested in GIRLS!!
    I may even dabble in a few recreational substances....like.....creatin e.
  31. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852764
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    I may even dabble in a few recreational substances....like.....creatin e.
    Better not, I hear it causes kidney damage.
  32. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Better not, I hear it causes kidney damage.
    How about Cybergenics or Hot-Stuff. Heard that gets you swole as muafucha.
  33. Senior Member
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,950
    Rep Power
    45195
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    67.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    so dsade any chance?
  34. Board Supporter
    xtraflossy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,930
    Rep Power
    12330
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    21.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I just spent a little over a hour last night looking for this! ...Aside from the one study everyone knows about, all I could find was an abstract on 2 new chemicals isolated (well, new as in 07)
    I would LOVE if Nutra carried it. IT is something I'd like to see Nutra carry, as a customer. I'll leave the politics up to those to who the politics matter.

    SOOOOOOOOOO,. with that said, any chances?
  35. Senior Member
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,950
    Rep Power
    45195
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    67.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy View Post
    I just spent a little over a hour last night looking for this! ...Aside from the one study everyone knows about, all I could find was an abstract on 2 new chemicals isolated (well, new as in 07)
    I would LOVE if Nutra carried it. IT is something I'd like to see Nutra carry, as a customer. I'll leave the politics up to those to who the politics matter.

    SOOOOOOOOOO,. with that said, any chances?
    yup yup
  36. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,346
    Rep Power
    5156771
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    yup yup
    So it is a year later from the last post, has anyone heard any possibilities of this becoming a reality?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  37. Senior Member
    chainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,225
    Rep Power
    3827
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    62.18%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    So it is a year later from the last post, has anyone heard any possibilities of this becoming a reality?

    Seems like Fadogia is not talked about much anymore, maybe loss of interest of fact that it is hard to source the real stuff. I don't think much will come of Fadogia until they find a way to make a standardized extract for an active that effect T levels somehow.
  38. Professional Member
    Hank Vangut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,734
    Rep Power
    1978
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    30.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    maybe nutraman will show up and let us know if he is still trying to source some bulk fadogia.
    i know he was looking into it when we were putting together the TNT stack. but so far we've been able to offer a very good price including t-force.
  39. Board Sponsor
    NutraMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    193
    Rep Power
    177
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    12.65%

    It is something that is still on the table, yes.

    But dealing with business people from Africa is extremely hard...

    The fact that internet availability is few and far between, coupled with the fact that most people over there simply do not understand American's fascination with promptness, well makes for some interesting dealsings.
  40. Senior Member
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,950
    Rep Power
    45195
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    67.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraMan View Post
    It is something that is still on the table, yes.

    But dealing with business people from Africa is extremely hard...

    The fact that internet availability is few and far between, coupled with the fact that most people over there simply do not understand American's fascination with promptness, well makes for some interesting dealsings.

    Ye, would be difficult!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 134
    Last Post: 07-18-2011, 07:04 AM
  2. Any interest in bulk Fadogia Agrestis?
    By iForce in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 11-17-2010, 02:24 PM
  3. How come no one can source Fadogia agrestis ?
    By Oswizle in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-22-2008, 08:53 PM
  4. Turk 20% and Fadogia Agrestis
    By jdev in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-02-2007, 03:43 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in