dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutracaps does it again with Bulk PEA/Hordenine caps.

Each cap contains 250mg of PEA and 50mg of Hordenine and should run about $13-$14 per hundred.

These stack VERY well with AMP, Chocamine, Clear Edge, Sulbutiamine, and Caffeine.

These were shipped via 2-day today, so a presale is up to CS.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would think that this stacked with AMP would insane.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad I didn't pull the trigger w/ SFR's PEA/Hord. product on my last order.

Of course, they do some kind of *liquid* cap thing, right? Are your caps going to be powder in gelatin caps?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The liquidcaps had some leakage problems, so we went with powdered caps, yes.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Sweet. I'm not down w/ teh leakage.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and the whole suppository idea didn't pan out...what a pain in the butt that was.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
From the IN burn I've read about, I can only imagine the massive hemorrhoidesque burning you could expect w/ a suppository. OUCH!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:toofunny:

Seriously, stand-up.
Don't tell me to stand up when we are discussing butts, please. It makes me nervous.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
fukin word

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
just added mine now.

dsade go to the java leather thread or clear ur pm's

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just added mine now.

dsade go to the java leather thread or clear ur pm's
I think you get the last bar. Be sure you include a comment in the comments section to include a bar.

My PM box lasts now about 3 days before being full again. You like me....you really like me.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
sweet im ordering finaliing my order right now

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the dumb question, but what exactly is this combo suppose to do?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the dumb question, but what exactly is this combo suppose to do?
Phenylethylamine is a potent "feel good" chemical in the brain that also can act as a stimulant. Unfortunately it is broken down quite quickly by Monoamine Oxidase.

Hordenine is added because it is preferentially broken down by MAO, thus leaving the PEA longer to take action.

This combination gives a feeling of clean energy, with some euphoria (which is why I recommend the stack up at the top of the page.)

All in all, a great mood enhancing combo

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Phenylethylamine is a potent "feel good" chemical in the brain that also can act as a stimulant. Unfortunately it is broken down quite quickly by Monoamine Oxidase.

Hordenine is added because it is preferentially broken down by MAO, thus leaving the PEA longer to take action.

This combination gives a feeling of clean energy, with some euphoria (which is why I recommend the stack up at the top of the page.)

All in all, a great mood enhancing combo
Awesome, thanks. Sounds very interesting, might have to give it a try with my next order.

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
Nutracaps does it again with Bulk PEA/Hordenine caps.

Each cap contains 250mg of PEA and 50mg of Hordenine and should run about $13-$14 per hundred.

These stack VERY well with AMP, Chocamine, Clear Edge, Sulbutiamine, and Caffeine.

These were shipped via 2-day today, so a presale is up to CS.
damn it, i just got 5g of PEA last week, thanks for the heads up

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you think it would stack well with phenibut for mood enhancement. I use phenibut about once a week when I go out to the bar with my freinds. I basically don't like the catabolic effects of alcohol so I use the phenibut to take the edge offf some.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you think it would stack well with phenibut for mood enhancement. I use phenibut about once a week when I go out to the bar with my freinds. I basically don't like the catabolic effects of alcohol so I use the phenibut to take the edge offf some.
I had wondered about this too, for the same reasons. Someone at Mind and Muscle said that a GABA agonist, like Phenibut, would counteract the effects of PEA.

I haven't had a chance to look into it more and verify.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I had wondered about this too, for the same reasons. Someone at Mind and Muscle said that a GABA agonist, like Phenibut, would counteract the effects of PEA.

I haven't had a chance to look into it more and verify.
I had a friend who responds well to Phenibut try a few caps of Basic Cuts while on Phen he didn't notice anything.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
ive got 100 caps sitting right here.

glad it came in a baggy i have no room for containers anmymore

what is optimal dosing on this? now ive taken Unique nutritions straight pea 4 500mg caps with some rpm for good times

is it weight dependent?

i wanna give some to the wife who is 120 lbs ish

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
ive got 100 caps sitting right here.

glad it came in a baggy i have no room for containers anmymore

what is optimal dosing on this? now ive taken Unique nutritions straight pea 4 500mg caps with some rpm for good times

is it weight dependent?

i wanna give some to the wife who is 120 lbs ish

How much do you weigh? I'm 200lbs and 250mg pea +50mg hord (1 cap) would hit me nicely. My gf however does not like it because just 150mg of pea with 50mg hord makes her feel "nervous" and shes 110lbs. But everyone is different...

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
well ive taken 3 of these and nothing really

today I tried 3 more with 2 rpm and there is a lille but nothing like some higher doses ive tried without the hord from another carrier

but with his i was taking 4 caps at 500mgs each so maybe i need to try 4-5

but right now 3 and 2 rpm have just woken me up like rpm usually does

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
So those of u who ordered this, what do yall think and what kind of doses are u using?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
well ive gone up to 5 caps and im not really feeling it. i dunno why, im not taking it everyday just occasionally

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Your not alone Outside Backer I just received my PEA/Hord Caps. I took 3 caps which is usually way more PEA/HORD that I take when I take Basic Cuts which has be feeling hyper and talkative. But on 3 caps I felt nothing I took a few more later on and still nothing. I don't know!

Breezed_one

Awards
I have been taking 2 in the morning and 2 around 6ish. The effects are slight to nothing for me at this dosage. Might try six. I have been on it everyday for about 2 weeks or more.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a chance to play with these exclusively over the last week. 4 hit a sweet spot with me.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i havent touched these since my last post here as they werent doing anything for me

im gonna try it one more time tomm with 6 caps again

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I tried 7 caps and nothing. Dsade could there be some weird Synergy with the Cayenne Pepper in Basic cuts because when I take 4 of those I'm pretty...buzzed :p I know that product also contains caffeine but I always take the NP caps with caffeine as well.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The cayenne potentiates it? Odd.

With these caps, 4 caps with caffeine does me pretty good.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
About 30mgs of 1,3-dimethylamylamine and 4 caps of PEA/Hordenine Nutracaps should make for a good preworkout stack.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About 30mgs of 1,3-dimethylamylamine and 4 caps of PEA/Hordenine Nutracaps should make for a good preworkout stack.
Agreed. This would also be good for going out to a bar, to cut down on the amount you would need to drink.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else experienced this?

I tried 7 caps and nothing. Dsade could there be some weird Synergy with the Cayenne Pepper in Basic cuts because when I take 4 of those I'm pretty...buzzed :p I know that product also contains caffeine but I always take the NP caps with caffeine as well.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good bump...I had forgotten that someone else had brought up possible cayenne synergy.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could it be from the blood thinning properties of cayenne?
Possibly...could also be some disturbance of stomach lining.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Have noticed much difference between either BCs or PEA/Hordenine Nutracaps.