Ready for some new, hot products???

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
NutraPlanet is proud to offer two new bulk items that are sure to sell quick and shed some awesome results!

Icariin 50% powder (50 grams)

Icariin is a flavonol glycoside found in certain herbs such as horny goat weed, and is believed to be the active constituent offering multiple benefits such as healthy sexual activity, optimizing testosterone levels, and promoting an overall sense of well being and vigor.

USP Labs' Bulk Super Cissus RX (100 grams)

Introducing USPLabs new higher potency Super Cissus RX. Herbally engineered specific Cissus Quadrangularis yielding 10% active extract now in an economical bulk form exclusively at NutraPlanet.com!

50% icarian is a very expensive powder. I'm surprised on the price...Nutra is SOOOOO goood.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Anyone at nutra or usp know how much of each will fit into a OO cap?

nelix

Awards
  • Established
the return of 1-carboxy? Or should I just buy bulk powerfull?
Question, what is bulk powerfull? 1-carboxy + something else?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anyone at nutra or usp know how much of each will fit into a OO cap?
That would depend on the dose of each you want, how many caps you plan to make, if you plan to use a filler or not..

500mg of each should work without a filler.. 30g of each should fill 60 caps.. If it's tight (I've gotten 950mg of a blend in OO caps) I'd look into OOO caps.. I hate math..

the return of 1-carboxy? Or should I just buy bulk powerfull?
Question, what is bulk powerfull? 1-carboxy + something else?
1-c comming soon due to overwhelmin demand. The Super Cissus rx is an intro price IT WILL GO UP TO 22 dollars soon!

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
1-c comming soon due to overwhelmin demand. The Super Cissus rx is an intro price IT WILL GO UP TO 22 dollars soon!
nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the horror, well okay I understand business is business :)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would depend on the dose of each you want, how many caps you plan to make, if you plan to use a filler or not..

500mg of each should work without a filler.. 30g of each should fill 60 caps.. If it's tight (I've gotten 950mg of a blend in OO caps) I'd look into OOO caps.. I hate math..
How many times did you tamp for the 950mg BP? Thats a heck of a lot of product to fit into a OO cap. 400-500mg should fit easily though.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
great. i hate to say it but i have to make an order soon, so far in my cart i have a subtotal of $695.59

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established

No filller, just put the powder in, tamper once and and then fill the rest. 400 to 500 sounds good, thanks.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:eek:

What's your grocery bill look like pp?
haha no i cant afford that. im just wishing kinda tryna pick thru so i can spend 1/3 of that. I shop for supps in big orders and then have fun trying to deplete them lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How bad is the taste on the icariin?
In my experience Horny Goat Weed, while not delicious, is not super unbearable.

At the smaller dosage this should easily be able to be tossed into your mouth and chased with a beverage.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

At the smaller dosage this should easily be able to be tossed into your mouth and chased with a beverage.
Would you recommend this stacked with L-Norvaline?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
haha no i cant afford that. im just wishing kinda tryna pick thru so i can spend 1/3 of that. I shop for supps in big orders and then have fun trying to deplete them lol
hahaha. I do the same thing

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That should be a decent Erectile Enhancement Stack.

Anything else you might suggest (other than Aspire 36 and, of course, plenty of that special love-scented musk oil)?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Anything else you might suggest (other than Aspire 36 and, of course, plenty of that special love-scented musk oil)?
Here is a quote from dsade from another thread

From my experience and brief research (I am just getting started designing here)...

Massive amounts of Histamine are released during orgasm. Anti-histamines delay orgasm. Supplementation with Histidine (precursor to Histamine) is recommended for anorgasmia.

Selenium and Zinc/Magnesium support hormone production.

Calcium is intimately involved in nerve signalling, and I find that when I take around 1500-2000mg of calcium per day, not only am I stronger with my workouts, but I can reach much more intense orgasms in a timely manner. Sensation seems to be enhanced.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and of course, the Horny Mack Jack Stack was designed to enhance erection as well as libido (desire).

The Muira Puama 12:1 is a dynamic compound for increasing desire as well.

YG-1st place
50% single icarian 2nd place

raptor2003

Awards
you might as well keep ur supercissus

cissus 5% 100g is $9.99

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
50% icarian is a very expensive powder. I'm surprised on the price...Nutra is SOOOOO goood.
I would think it depends on how the icariin was extracted. Different processes are going to have to be implemented to get certain desired concentrations. If there's a will, there's a way, but you it comes at a price.

Super Cissus is 10%. You do the Math.
Here's the low down for all you mathematically challenged readers:

100g Cissus @ 5% active = 5g actives for $9.99
100g SuperCissus @ 10% active = 10g actives for $14.99

So to get 10 g of actives:
1. You can buy 200g of NP Cissus for $18.99
2. You can buy 100g of Super Cissus for $14.99

And now we factor in the capping costs, and we'll find that we need 1/2 as many caps to get the same doses with SuperCissus.

So yeah, pay 50% less and get 100% more when you buy

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How many times did you tamp for the 950mg BP? Thats a heck of a lot of product to fit into a OO cap. 400-500mg should fit easily though.
I tamped afew times, but it was mostly one active at 500mg, and others at lower doses.. Needless to say, the pressure of the powder can collapse them if you pack 'em too hard..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tamped afew times, but it was mostly one active at 500mg, and others at lower doses.. Needless to say, the pressure of the powder can collapse them if you pack 'em too hard..
Damn straight...I have made messes from tamping too hard.

The ends of the gelatin caps as also meant to pop off in the stomach environment, and pressure will also pop those off.

raptor2003

Awards
Super Cissus is 10%. You do the Math.

maybe I was not clear, you mentioned that was an intro price and will soon be $22

so now 5% 100gm is 9.99

future supercissus 10% 100gm will be $22

which is cheaper, u tell me

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe I was not clear, you mentioned that was an intro price and will soon be $22

so now 5% 100gm is 9.99

in that case.....get it now while its a better deal. simple as that.

so now 5% 100gm is 9.99

We all have choices. Some prefer to use our proven unique extraction quality, and some could careless.

Hey save the 2 dollars, cool with me.