? about my bulk sesathin - AnabolicMinds.com

? about my bulk sesathin

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

? about my bulk sesathin

well like usual i got my order(some bulk sesathin and xf up) came extrememly quick...but i was wondering somethin bout my sesathin...its not a problem at all but wat happend to the pumps? mine came a lil measuring cup...

Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

First off, thank you for your business and apologies for the inconvenience. We have been out of stock on the pumps. Therefore, we were forced to only include a measuring cup. Just fill it up to half of the first mL marker (half of 2.5 mL).

Thanks for choosing NutraPlanet!

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    well like usual i got my order(some bulk sesathin and xf up) came extrememly quick...but i was wondering somethin bout my sesathin...its not a problem at all but wat happend to the pumps? mine came a lil measuring cup...
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In all fairness to NP, the Lipoderm, Sesathin, and Abliderate all sold like wildfire, and we underestimated the number of pumps we would need.

Should have more in stock soon.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

Oh. The only reason I was going to buy was to get a pump... Will you post when the pumps are in stock?

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nelix View Post
    Oh. The only reason I was going to buy was to get a pump... Will you post when the pumps are in stock?
    I'll check on these tomorrow. The pump suppliers are not too far from NP, and usually only take a few days to arrive.
  6. djl
    Stats
    6'2"  263 lbs.

Does anyone know if its difficult to fit the bottle with an oral syringe adapter (or where to get the adapter)?

My daughter just got some meds, and the oral syringe thing is pretty darn cool! I can see drawing some bulk Sesathin into a syringe and using it that way.

This is how we used to do them at Avant. What you want is a Baxa Adapta-Cap.

Not sure of the neck size of the bottles, and I seem to be lacking a tape measure at the moment.
  8. djl
    Stats
    6'2"  263 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    This is how we used to do them at Avant. What you want is a Baxa Adapta-Cap.

Not sure of the neck size of the bottles, and I seem to be lacking a tape measure at the moment.

Cool, looks like Baxa actually has a screw-on adapter: http://www.baxa.com/Products/Default...roupDetail=Yes

If you ever find the size that's necessary, please let me and anyone else interested know!

I can never be bothered dosing the sesamin I have due to how messy and clumbsy it is.

Quote Originally Posted by nelix View Post
    I can never be bothered dosing the sesamin I have due to how messy and clumbsy it is.
    That is why the pump is such a great idea....no mess.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yea it was np i was just wonderin wat was up...but congrats on the massive amount of sales on all that stuff thats great

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    yea it was np i was just wonderin wat was up...but congrats on the massive amount of sales on all that stuff thats great
    Just means that it is guaranteed to remain an active SKU for a pretty long time.

How about Lipoderm then? I'm not too worried about dosing my Sesathin, but I just got my Lipo in today and was curious how to dose it without a pump. Any suggestions?

Should I just slap the **** on?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-25-2006, 07:17 PM
  2. A sample day of my bulking diet
    By Jcc in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-11-2003, 04:00 PM
  3. question about my buddies cycle
    By ahbroody in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-16-2003, 08:45 PM
  4. How does my bulking diet look?
    By SUPAJAwS1 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-13-2003, 08:14 PM
  5. Help me with my bulking diet (extremely hard gainer)
    By conversekidz in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-04-2003, 01:12 AM