DCP - New version?

  1. DCP - New version?


    Hi, I'm just wondering if the DCP that's in stock is the new version that you guys were talking about? Thanks.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by JJ6662 View Post
    Hi, I'm just wondering if the DCP that's in stock is the new version that you guys were talking about? Thanks.
    same version, but its dry caps now instead of liquid

  3. Ya those liquid caps are a mess, lol.
    •   
       


  4. Did the old DCP upset anyone's stomach? Does the new one fair better?

    dsade: any chance of a sample 2 caps so I can find out?

  5. I am yet to hear reports of an upset stomach with DCP

  6. I never experienced an upset stomach on DCP, i did however experience more frequent use of the little boys room.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I never experienced an upset stomach on DCP, i did however experience more frequent use of the little boys room.
    Hahaha same here lol.

  8. I have done a few tests, separated by about a week, with 1 cap on a full and on an empty stomach...
    Stomach feels tight and I find it hard to finish any of my meals...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by nelix View Post
    I have done a few tests, separated by about a week, with 1 cap on a full and on an empty stomach...
    Stomach feels tight and I find it hard to finish any of my meals...
    You could be one of the lucky ones that gets massive appetite suppression from DCP.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  10. Lucky hey?
    Well... it feels more like death... lol
    If I do velocity diet again I may get some... Next platue maybe.

  11. Ok, thanks.

    Now anyone know when it'll be back in stock?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by JJ6662 View Post
    Ok, thanks.

    Now anyone know when it'll be back in stock?
    New shipment should arrive today. Demand was WAY over estimate.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. Heh, I guess so. Thanks for the quick response, just have to keep checking in to see when they're back in stock and order them up quick.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Stim X(new version)
    By rayballs03 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 04:00 PM
  2. how can i tell if my omnadren is the new version?
    By JohnnyGotJacked in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-10-2004, 09:58 PM
Log in
Log in