Who packed my order??????? - AnabolicMinds.com

Who packed my order???????

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85508

    Reputation Reputation

    Who packed my order???????


    Whoever packed my latest order........ you are my new best friend.

    My sample pack must have a street value of around $25. lol

    I nearly crapped myself when I saw the Aspire 36 caps in there......................... ...

    While I appreciate the T-shirt immensely, it is difficult for me to represent, as I am a size medium. I'm sending this bad boy to one of my AN crewmembers.

    Thank you NutraPlanet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  2. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    dang, the only samples i've gotten in two orders were that nice crunchy low carb popcorn
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  3. New Member
    Dagron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    202

    Reputation

    I got a shirt a few orders back. Fits nice and snug, I wear it to the gym at least once a week
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    psychospic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    296
    Rep Power
    275

    Reputation

    I got a shirt too, starting to fit a little too snug need an XL although it still looks great on while at the gym I think I need another. I'm jealous, I've never recieved supp samples.
  5. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85508

    Reputation Reputation

    Drop huge amounts of money with them.... and samples you will receive.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  6. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    823

    Reputation

    i pimp my nutraplanet shirts all the time...only problem is next time i'm gonna have to request a 2X cause i've grown outta my XL shirt.
  7. Advanced Member
    Alpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    732
    Rep Power
    508

    Reputation

    I have a T-shirt for every day of the week. LOL

    I had my grandma quilt some of them together for a nice light summertime bed spread.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
  8. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,874
    Rep Power
    4334571

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I have 2 Nutraplanet shirts. They are a little too snug but I wear them anyway.
  9. djl
    Advanced Member
    djl's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    631
    Rep Power
    418

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I have 2 Nutraplanet shirts. They are a little too snug but I wear them anyway.
    A tribute to all your hard work in the gym, and the metric ton of supps you've bought!
  10. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,874
    Rep Power
    4334571

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by djl View Post
    A tribute to all your hard work in the gym, and the metric ton of supps you've bought!

    Actually I am just a bit too tubby!. Thats alright, I am working on it.
  11. New Member
    bodybybrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    155

    Reputation

    that's awesome. im gonna be placing a very big order soon too.

    so if NP wants to throw in say....

    FatTrack GOLD (Caliper + Tape)

    i will not stop them hint hint wink wink
  12. djl
    Advanced Member
    djl's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    631
    Rep Power
    418

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Actually I am just a bit too tubby!. Thats alright, I am working on it.
    Come one, this is the internet, man!! "Yeah, I'm 6'2", 260 lbs and 7.5% bodyfat, but I'm working hard to get down to 6.5%!"

    Heh, you're refreshingly honest!
  13. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,874
    Rep Power
    4334571

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by djl View Post
    Come one, this is the internet, man!! "Yeah, I'm 6'2", 260 lbs and 7.5% bodyfat, but I'm working hard to get down to 6.5%!"

    Heh, you're refreshingly honest!

    I have to be honest, otherwise I'm just fooling myself and anyone elese on the net who actually believes me without seeing pictures!. Hey if I posted pictures I would be responsible for everyones nightmares!. We don't want that!
  14. djl
    Advanced Member
    djl's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    631
    Rep Power
    418

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I have to be honest, otherwise I'm just fooling myself and anyone elese on the net who actually believes me without seeing pictures!. Hey if I posted pictures I would be responsible for everyones nightmares!. We don't want that!


    Kudos to you!

    Now if only I could figure out a healthy way to eat for the long term--short term's always easy, but healthy eating for life eludes me.
  15. New Member
    Thudd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    143

    Reputation

    I've only ever received a couple of t-shirts as freebies, but then I'm not ordering my own bodyweight in supps so fair's fair!

    But I digress. I wore a NP shirt to the gym the other week for a HIIT session and I got up a pretty good sweat. Afterwards I was stretching, and I sat back against the wall to do a butterfly groin stretch. Now, this section of the wall has the bottom metre or so painted black. And when I got up, I saw that I'd left an imprint of the NP logo on the wall. At first, I just thought it was because my sweat hadn't gone through the printing as much as the the rest of the shirt, resulting in a 'sweat' impression. However, a week and a half later and that logo is still imprinted on the wall!
  16. Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Rep Power
    11092

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Thudd View Post
    But I digress. I wore a NP shirt to the gym the other week for a HIIT session and I got up a pretty good sweat. Afterwards I was stretching, and I sat back against the wall to do a butterfly groin stretch. Now, this section of the wall has the bottom metre or so painted black. And when I got up, I saw that I'd left an imprint of the NP logo on the wall. At first, I just thought it was because my sweat hadn't gone through the printing as much as the the rest of the shirt, resulting in a 'sweat' impression. However, a week and a half later and that logo is still imprinted on the wall!
    Nutraplanet graffiti!?!

    NP should start sending out stencils and spray paint with our orders so we could start taggin up our gyms with the Nutra logo.
  17. New Member
    xjsynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    174

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    i pimp my nutraplanet shirts all the time...only problem is next time i'm gonna have to request a 2X cause i've grown outta my XL shirt.
    I got an 2XL, but need an XL. I just figured it was NP's way of saying, get bigger fcuker!!!
  18. Advanced Member
    Skigazzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    627
    Rep Power
    17463

    Reputation

    My last order, I got 3 WTF'Pump'ds , about 5 proteins, and whoever packed my order dropped his Sharpe marker into the box...so now its mine!!!!! (nice retractable tip model)
  19. NP Supplement Pimp
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Rep Power
    136886

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    First off, thanks for everyone's business...we wouldn't be where we at without our customers!

    We will usually (if they are in stock) throw samples in every order $125+ (or a lot less if we are being nice). For every order of $200+ (again, if they are in stock), we will throw a free t-shirt and samples.

    If you qualify for this offer, please list the preferred shirt size in the comments section during checkout.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  20. New Member
    xjsynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    174

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    First off, thanks for everyone's business...we wouldn't be where we at without our customers!

    We will usually (if they are in stock) throw samples in every order $125+ (or a lot less if we are being nice). For every order of $200+ (again, if they are in stock), we will throw a free t-shirt and samples.

    If you qualify for this offer, please list the preferred shirt size in the comments section during checkout.

    That is nice to know.

    Thanks
  21. NP Supplement Pimp
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Rep Power
    136886

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    No problem, anytime!

    Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    That is nice to know.

    Thanks
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  22. Elite Member
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,697
    Rep Power
    513131

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I likes my NP tee shirts!

    The free styrofoam popcorn you can keep. lol
  23. Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
    riskarb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    611
    Rep Power
    438

    Reputation

    I received no schwag with my $6.28 order...
  24. New Member
    nvr2loud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    301
    Rep Power
    260

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Drop huge amounts of money with them.... and samples you will receive.
    This is very true! I got a crap load of samples of Controlled Labs products as well as a T-shirt!
    Bump for NutraPlanet
  25. NP Supplement Pimp
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Rep Power
    136886

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Yes, it is so true, you more you buy, the more you will be rewarded. Now that the secret has been revealed, go spend!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  26. Professional Member
    neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,406
    Rep Power
    2360

    Reputation

    I drop about $100 USD with them every order. I've received one medium shirt & one large shirt, neither of which will fit me.

    I did once however receive an XL shirt that I can use

    Please......someone put a note on my file or something no mediums or larges, you're just wasting your shirts. Now if you want to send me an XL or XXL I'm your guy.

    I put a note in the comments everytime but apparently Sam just doesn't like me
  27. NP Supplement Pimp
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Rep Power
    136886

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Do you have a woman or somebody at the gym to donate them to?

    Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    I drop about $100 USD with them every order. I've received one medium shirt & one large shirt, neither of which will fit me.

    I did once however receive an XL shirt that I can use

    Please......someone put a note on my file or something no mediums or larges, you're just wasting your shirts. Now if you want to send me an XL or XXL I'm your guy.

    I put a note in the comments everytime but apparently Sam just doesn't like me
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  28. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85508

    Reputation Reputation

    Yes, and the medium shirts need to be referenced on my VIP customer file

    Is that "woman at the gym" comment a cheapshot on me CS? lol kidding
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  29. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    supersoldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,204
    Rep Power
    1774

    Reputation

    I get no samples and no t-shirt on orders $100+ - $200+. One time it said "T-shirt!" handwritten on the invoice, but alas, no t-shirt.

    Another time I even wrote in the comments "Yo this is SS from AM, hook a brotha up w/ some samples!" But nothing...


  30. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85508

    Reputation Reputation

    (hug)
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  31. Elite Member
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,697
    Rep Power
    513131

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I have an entire wardrobe of NP T-shirts.

    Neener neener!
  32. Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Rep Power
    11092

    Reputation

    It's almost embarrassing how many NP shirts I have...

    Seriously...
  33. Professional Member
    neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,406
    Rep Power
    2360

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Do you have a woman or somebody at the gym to donate them to?
    It's not the point really. I would prefer to advertise for a company I love not give it to someone who doesn't appreciate it. . How about just sending me XL?

    Do I need to put in the comments ***Do NOT send me anything but free samples or XL shirt, all other gifts will be incinerated*** to get my point across. Sounds kind of ungrateful to me
  34. New Member
    rafter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    34
    Posts
    167
    Rep Power
    184

    Reputation

    Lanbane doesn't wear a mens medium, me wears a boys medium. There IS a difference.
  35. New Member
    bodybybrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    155

    Reputation

    i really love nutraplanet and dont want to order anywhere else. just how friendly they are is enough to keep me in business with them. they sent me a shirt and shaker once and i am very thankful for that. honestly little things like that make a big difference to me. most companies don't see that. when you give a little extra people appreciate it so much more and undoubtedly become returning customers.
  36. NP Supplement Pimp
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Rep Power
    136886

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    lol. Just simply put your preferred shirt size in the comments section and we will value the request for you. Otherwise, we have no idea what size the customer wears.

    Thanks for your business, bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    It's not the point really. I would prefer to advertise for a company I love not give it to someone who doesn't appreciate it. . How about just sending me XL?

    Do I need to put in the comments ***Do NOT send me anything but free samples or XL shirt, all other gifts will be incinerated*** to get my point across. Sounds kind of ungrateful to me
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  37. Professional Member
    neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,406
    Rep Power
    2360

    Reputation

    Honestly it's all love! <3 <--- see . I am merely saying that I want to help as much and advertise but it's difficult if I can't wear the advertising you are sending me. Just for reference, I did put XL or XXL and they sent me a large .

    No worries, I still love you

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    lol. Just simply put your preferred shirt size in the comments section and we will value the request for you. Otherwise, we have no idea what size the customer wears.

    Thanks for your business, bro!
  38. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Hey, I had 2 orders each over $80 last week, plus i'm going to put in an over $40 order today (so over 200 total) think I can get a tshirt thrown in?
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  39. NP Supplement Pimp
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Rep Power
    136886

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Sure, just leave the request in the comments section. Thanks, Bro!

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Hey, I had 2 orders each over $80 last week, plus i'm going to put in an over $40 order today (so over 200 total) think I can get a tshirt thrown in?
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  40. NP Supplement Pimp
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Rep Power
    136886

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Oh, my bad...Well, it looks like we have to allow the flying ninja monkeys to do some serious a$$ kicking.

    Sorry for the inconvenience.

    Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Honestly it's all love! <3 <--- see . I am merely saying that I want to help as much and advertise but it's difficult if I can't wear the advertising you are sending me. Just for reference, I did put XL or XXL and they sent me a large .

    No worries, I still love you
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Who the hell packed my order?!!!
    By GuardDog in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-12-2006, 04:25 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2002, 04:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in