Who packed my order???????

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Whoever packed my latest order........ you are my new best friend.

My sample pack must have a street value of around $25. lol

I nearly crapped myself when I saw the Aspire 36 caps in there............................ :woohoo:

While I appreciate the T-shirt immensely, it is difficult for me to represent, as I am a size medium. I'm sending this bad boy to one of my AN crewmembers.

Thank you NutraPlanet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dang, the only samples i've gotten in two orders were that nice crunchy low carb popcorn :D

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
I got a shirt a few orders back. Fits nice and snug, I wear it to the gym at least once a week :D

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
I got a shirt too, starting to fit a little too snug need an XL although it still looks great on while at the gym I think I need another. I'm jealous, I've never recieved supp samples.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Drop huge amounts of money with them.... and samples you will receive.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
i pimp my nutraplanet shirts all the time...only problem is next time i'm gonna have to request a 2X cause i've grown outta my XL shirt. :thumbsup:

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I have a T-shirt for every day of the week. LOL

I had my grandma quilt some of them together for a nice light summertime bed spread.

djl

Awards
  • Established
I have 2 Nutraplanet shirts. They are a little too snug but I wear them anyway.
A tribute to all your hard work in the gym, and the metric ton of supps you've bought!

bodybybrad

bodybybrad

Awards
that's awesome. im gonna be placing a very big order soon too.

so if NP wants to throw in say....

FatTrack GOLD (Caliper + Tape)

i will not stop them hint hint wink wink

djl

Awards
  • Established
Actually I am just a bit too tubby!. Thats alright, I am working on it.
Come one, this is the internet, man!! "Yeah, I'm 6'2", 260 lbs and 7.5% bodyfat, but I'm working hard to get down to 6.5%!"

Heh, you're refreshingly honest!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Come one, this is the internet, man!! "Yeah, I'm 6'2", 260 lbs and 7.5% bodyfat, but I'm working hard to get down to 6.5%!"

Heh, you're refreshingly honest!

I have to be honest, otherwise I'm just fooling myself and anyone elese on the net who actually believes me without seeing pictures!. Hey if I posted pictures I would be responsible for everyones nightmares!. We don't want that!

djl

Awards
  • Established
I have to be honest, otherwise I'm just fooling myself and anyone elese on the net who actually believes me without seeing pictures!. Hey if I posted pictures I would be responsible for everyones nightmares!. We don't want that!
:D

Kudos to you!

Now if only I could figure out a healthy way to eat for the long term--short term's always easy, but healthy eating for life eludes me.

Thudd

Awards
I've only ever received a couple of t-shirts as freebies, but then I'm not ordering my own bodyweight in supps so fair's fair!

But I digress. I wore a NP shirt to the gym the other week for a HIIT session and I got up a pretty good sweat. Afterwards I was stretching, and I sat back against the wall to do a butterfly groin stretch. Now, this section of the wall has the bottom metre or so painted black. And when I got up, I saw that I'd left an imprint of the NP logo on the wall. At first, I just thought it was because my sweat hadn't gone through the printing as much as the the rest of the shirt, resulting in a 'sweat' impression. However, a week and a half later and that logo is still imprinted on the wall!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
But I digress. I wore a NP shirt to the gym the other week for a HIIT session and I got up a pretty good sweat. Afterwards I was stretching, and I sat back against the wall to do a butterfly groin stretch. Now, this section of the wall has the bottom metre or so painted black. And when I got up, I saw that I'd left an imprint of the NP logo on the wall. At first, I just thought it was because my sweat hadn't gone through the printing as much as the the rest of the shirt, resulting in a 'sweat' impression. However, a week and a half later and that logo is still imprinted on the wall!
Nutraplanet graffiti!?!

NP should start sending out stencils and spray paint with our orders so we could start taggin up our gyms with the Nutra logo.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
i pimp my nutraplanet shirts all the time...only problem is next time i'm gonna have to request a 2X cause i've grown outta my XL shirt. :thumbsup:
I got an 2XL, but need an XL. I just figured it was NP's way of saying, get bigger fcuker!!!

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
My last order, I got 3 WTF'Pump'ds , about 5 proteins, and whoever packed my order dropped his Sharpe marker into the box...so now its mine!!!!! :afro: (nice retractable tip model)

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
First off, thanks for everyone's business...we wouldn't be where we at without our customers!

We will usually (if they are in stock) throw samples in every order $125+ (or a lot less if we are being nice). For every order of $200+ (again, if they are in stock), we will throw a free t-shirt and samples.

If you qualify for this offer, please list the preferred shirt size in the comments section during checkout.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
First off, thanks for everyone's business...we wouldn't be where we at without our customers!

We will usually (if they are in stock) throw samples in every order $125+ (or a lot less if we are being nice). For every order of $200+ (again, if they are in stock), we will throw a free t-shirt and samples.

If you qualify for this offer, please list the preferred shirt size in the comments section during checkout.

That is nice to know.

Thanks

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I likes my NP tee shirts!

The free styrofoam popcorn you can keep. lol

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I received no schwag with my $6.28 order...

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
This is very true!:D I got a crap load of samples of Controlled Labs products as well as a T-shirt!
Bump for NutraPlanet:clap2:

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Yes, it is so true, you more you buy, the more you will be rewarded. Now that the secret has been revealed, go spend!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I drop about $100 USD with them every order. I've received one medium shirt & one large shirt, neither of which will fit me.

I did once however receive an XL shirt that I can use

Please......someone put a note on my file or something no mediums or larges, you're just wasting your shirts. Now if you want to send me an XL or XXL I'm your guy.

I put a note in the comments everytime but apparently Sam just doesn't like me :(

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Do you have a woman or somebody at the gym to donate them to?

I drop about $100 USD with them every order. I've received one medium shirt & one large shirt, neither of which will fit me.

I did once however receive an XL shirt that I can use

Please......someone put a note on my file or something no mediums or larges, you're just wasting your shirts. Now if you want to send me an XL or XXL I'm your guy.

I put a note in the comments everytime but apparently Sam just doesn't like me :(

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Yes, and the medium shirts need to be referenced on my VIP customer file ;)

Is that "woman at the gym" comment a cheapshot on me CS? lol kidding

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I get no samples and no t-shirt on orders $100+ - $200+. One time it said "T-shirt!" handwritten on the invoice, but alas, no t-shirt. :hammer:

Another time I even wrote in the comments "Yo this is SS from AM, hook a brotha up w/ some samples!" But nothing...

:sad:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I have an entire wardrobe of NP T-shirts.

Neener neener!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's almost embarrassing how many NP shirts I have...

Seriously...:run:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Do you have a woman or somebody at the gym to donate them to?
It's not the point really. I would prefer to advertise for a company I love not give it to someone who doesn't appreciate it. :(. How about just sending me XL?

Do I need to put in the comments ***Do NOT send me anything but free samples or XL shirt, all other gifts will be incinerated*** to get my point across. Sounds kind of ungrateful to me :D

rafter

Awards
Lanbane doesn't wear a mens medium, me wears a boys medium. There IS a difference.

bodybybrad

bodybybrad

Awards
i really love nutraplanet and dont want to order anywhere else. just how friendly they are is enough to keep me in business with them. they sent me a shirt and shaker once and i am very thankful for that. honestly little things like that make a big difference to me. most companies don't see that. when you give a little extra people appreciate it so much more and undoubtedly become returning customers.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
lol. Just simply put your preferred shirt size in the comments section and we will value the request for you. Otherwise, we have no idea what size the customer wears.

Thanks for your business, bro! ;)

It's not the point really. I would prefer to advertise for a company I love not give it to someone who doesn't appreciate it. :(. How about just sending me XL?

Do I need to put in the comments ***Do NOT send me anything but free samples or XL shirt, all other gifts will be incinerated*** to get my point across. Sounds kind of ungrateful to me :D

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Honestly it's all love! <3 <--- see :). I am merely saying that I want to help as much and advertise but it's difficult if I can't wear the advertising you are sending me. Just for reference, I did put XL or XXL and they sent me a large :(.

No worries, I still love you :D:toofunny:

lol. Just simply put your preferred shirt size in the comments section and we will value the request for you. Otherwise, we have no idea what size the customer wears.

Thanks for your business, bro! ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, I had 2 orders each over $80 last week, plus i'm going to put in an over $40 order today (so over 200 total) think I can get a tshirt thrown in? :)

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Sure, just leave the request in the comments section. Thanks, Bro!

Hey, I had 2 orders each over $80 last week, plus i'm going to put in an over $40 order today (so over 200 total) think I can get a tshirt thrown in? :)

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Oh, my bad...Well, it looks like we have to allow the flying ninja monkeys to do some serious a$$ kicking. ;)

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Honestly it's all love! <3 <--- see :). I am merely saying that I want to help as much and advertise but it's difficult if I can't wear the advertising you are sending me. Just for reference, I did put XL or XXL and they sent me a large :(.

No worries, I still love you :D:toofunny:

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nope I've just placed a order for 200+ and got nothing but a shirt. I have plenty np shirts I never get samples as well. My last order, I made yesturday for some aspire I asked for at least one sample I hope I get it.

oafyc

Awards
You guys should start giving out free shipping coupons. It seems every time I order, I forget something, or something new comes out.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've only ever received a couple of t-shirts as freebies, but then I'm not ordering my own bodyweight in supps so fair's fair!

Your commission check should be in the mail soon.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
damn all you guys get shirts....ive spent hundreds of dollars at np and have yet to get one :(

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
damn all you guys get shirts....ive spent hundreds of dollars at np and have yet to get one :(
Elmer's Glue + packing peanuts = whole wardrobe.

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
Another time I even wrote in the comments "Yo this is SS from AM, hook a brotha up w/ some samples!" But nothing..

:sad:
LOL. Reminds me of my failed attempt's. Im long overdue for some free stuff, i spend allot of money at NP over the last year, and its incresing since they took a good amount of my business from BN.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote