New Primaforce Supplements at Nutraplanet! - AnabolicMinds.com

New Primaforce Supplements at Nutraplanet!

  1. Beast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    946
    Rep Power
    591

    Reputation

    New Primaforce Supplements at Nutraplanet!


    Bulk BCAA (unflavored) 500 grams for $24.95: BCAA Powder (500 Grams) By PrimaForce

    Sesamin Oil (liquid) 189 servings for $21.95: Sesamin Oil (500mg) By PrimaForce

    Carb Slam (Waxy Maize Starch) 6 lbs for $22.95: Carb Slam (5.95 lbs) By PrimaForce


    Those are some crazy low prices!

  2. neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,406
    Rep Power
    2360

    Reputation

    Mike Mcandless / 1F.a.s.t is the CEO of this company is he not?
  3. riseboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    364
    Rep Power
    272

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Mike Mcandless / 1F.a.s.t is the CEO of this company is he not?
    Yes, but I believe he sold 1Fast
    •   
       

  4. neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,406
    Rep Power
    2360

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by riseboi View Post
    Yes, but I believe he sold 1Fast
    Any members with posts > 100 tried these products
  5. rugger48's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,061
    Rep Power
    45136

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Any members with posts > 100 tried these products

    I believe primaforce was owned by the same people that own sciviation, products have been around awhile.
  6. Scivation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    832
    Rep Power
    539

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rugger48 View Post
    I believe primaforce was owned by the same people that own sciviation, products have been around awhile.
    Bingo.

    Mike is my business partner in Primaforce.
  7. djl
    djl's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    631
    Rep Power
    418

    Reputation

    Can you tell me what about the Bulk BCAA (unflavored) makes them a better deal than Xtend (1 kg for $46)?



    Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    Bulk BCAA (unflavored) 500 grams for $24.95: BCAA Powder (500 Grams) By PrimaForce

    Sesamin Oil (liquid) 189 servings for $21.95: Sesamin Oil (500mg) By PrimaForce

    Carb Slam (Waxy Maize Starch) 6 lbs for $22.95: Carb Slam (5.95 lbs) By PrimaForce


    Those are some crazy low prices!
  8. Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,008
    Rep Power
    917970

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by djl View Post
    Can you tell me what about the Bulk BCAA (unflavored) makes them a better deal than Xtend (1 kg for $46)?
    More BCAAs/per gram that way. I think that there is around 630g of BCAAs in the large version of Xtend.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  9. jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9661

    Reputation

    But unflavored BCAA's taste pretty God-awful.
  10. Alpine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    732
    Rep Power
    508

    Reputation

    How about the sesathin? I assume its sourced from the same place as NP/Avant. Dsade has worked with Prima, its probably the same stuff.

    Does it come with a pump too?
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
  11. Scivation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    832
    Rep Power
    539

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    How about the sesathin? I assume its sourced from the same place as NP/Avant. Dsade has worked with Prima, its probably the same stuff.

    Does it come with a pump too?
    It comes with an oral syringe.

    As for the source, I have no clue. Probably not.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New liquid stacks at Nutraplanet
    By Piston Honda in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 02:05 PM
  2. New and Improved Lean Xtreme™ at NutraPlanet!
    By verner in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-21-2007, 03:49 AM
  3. New Items at NutraPlanet
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-23-2006, 04:54 PM
  4. New Inhibit-E Available at NutraPlanet!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-05-2006, 08:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in