How fast can NP deliver? - AnabolicMinds.com

How fast can NP deliver?

1. New Member

How fast can NP deliver?

i'll be travelling to the states in 2 weeks time,and i'd really love to enjoy buying supps cheap for once.i used to always order from NP and have it sent to my package forwarding service and by the time i reaches me,the cost of the purchase would have shot up at least 30%.

i'd be in california most of the time,problem is i won't be in the same hotel for more than 3 nights.can NP do something about this?
    Last edited by NutraPlanet CS; 06-14-2007 at 11:33 AM.

2. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sure, we can send the package via 2nd Day Air or Overnight.

Please email directly at Customerservice@nutraplanet.co m and we will discuss further details to help ensure that the package will arrive to you in time.

Thanks for your business!

Quote Originally Posted by terence View Post
    i'll be travelling to the states in 2 weeks time,and i'd really love to enjoy buying supps cheap for once.i used to always order from NP and have it sent to my package forwarding service and by the time i reaches me,the cost of the purchase would have shot up at least 30%.

i'd be in california most of the time,problem is i won't be in the same hotel for more than 3 nights.can NP do something about this?
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  3. New Member

how much would that option cost me then? i'm guessing it won't be worth the savings..
    •   

4. Registered User

Can you guys do international (for bulk protein) on tight-ass econo snail mail? sending it by sea or something that costs peanuts, maybe a donkey??
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

make reservations at a hotel, and see if they will accept a package for you.. then have it shipped a week before you get there, they might willing to hold it for a few days until you get there. cheaper than paying expediated shipping too!
    most hotels will usually go out of their way to assist you. doesnt hurt to ask
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

don't know if this will help but, Fed Ex should be able to hold the package @ their terminal for pick up, and sence they will know how long it will take to get from GA. to CA. you can place orders accordingly to those dates......if you have rented a car or can get to the local Fed Ex term. you should be able to ship it...."ground" and time the 4 days it should take to get to cali.....
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    make reservations at a hotel, and see if they will accept a package for you.. then have it shipped a week before you get there, they might willing to hold it for a few days until you get there. cheaper than paying expediated shipping too!
    most hotels will usually go out of their way to assist you. doesnt hurt to ask
    My work does this.

Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    don't know if this will help but, Fed Ex should be able to hold the package @ their terminal for pick up, and sence they will know how long it will take to get from GA. to CA. you can place orders accordingly to those dates......if you have rented a car or can get to the local Fed Ex term. you should be able to ship it...."ground" and time the 4 days it should take to get to cali.....
    Nice Idea. I think FedEX also has stations at Mail Box etc so you would have many options.
  8. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

We'll make sure to place a very large, very loud, vibrator in the box....so when you show up at a hotel to "pick up your package" you can be assured of some attention.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  9. New Member

dsade : alright i'll be arriving in a hotel in san mateo on 22nd june,and will be there until early morning of 26th. do you think if i order right now i can have it reach there?

palto : i may use your idea.i might have it sent to my LA hotel instead,which is a later part of my vacation.i'll call the sheraton to see if they can hold it for me.and just for that,i might be picking me up a PAL product!

lennoxchi : if i buy stuff on NP,how will i instruct fedex to hold my stuff in a mailbox or their facility?
  10. New Member

lennoxchi : if i buy stuff on NP,how will i instruct fedex to hold my stuff in a mailbox or their facility?
    You need to instruct NP of the facility to hold the package, so basically you're shipping to that locale and then they will hold it for you.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    You need to instruct NP of the facility to hold the package, so basically you're shipping to that locale and then they will hold it for you.
    that is correct.....who ever in the shipping dept. has to enter the info in the fed ex computer system....the shipper should be able to determine what fed ex term. is closest to your hotel....if he has a zip code to go by......
  12. New Member

actually i think i'll just have everything directly shipped to my hotel.i'll give them a call to hold my package for me.it's easier than if i were to go all the way down to a fedex facility to collect it myself.but thanks for the advice guys.

PS : what's a rough estimated time for shipping to Los Angeles? let's say i qualify for free domestic ground shipping.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

PS : what's a rough estimated time for shipping to Los Angeles? let's say i qualify for free domestic ground shipping.[/QUOTE]

4 days ...5 @ the most
  14. New Member

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by ItsHectic View Post
    Can you guys do international (for bulk protein) on tight-ass econo snail mail? sending it by sea or something that costs peanuts, maybe a donkey??
    I think USPS no longer offers international surface mail.
    http://www.usps.com/international/sendpackages.htm
  15. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We'll make sure to place a very large, very loud, vibrator in the box....so when you show up at a hotel to "pick up your package" you can be assured of some attention.
    Friday, 26 July, 2002, 23:12 GMT 00:12 UK
    Airline sued over sex toy in suitcase
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/2154773.stm
  16. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

How fast can NP deliver? Your mother received your shipment that you are wanting to order. 2 days before you were born.

That fast.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  17. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    How fast can NP deliver? Your mother received your shipment that you are wanting to order. 2 days before you were born.

That fast.
    Not only that, we deliver all Aspire 36 orders exactly 9 months before your children are born....SPOOKY!!!
  18. New Member

i have several items in red in my cart,and i'm afraid it won't ship to my hotel in time.if i order by 27 june,do you think the entire order will reach my hotel in LA by 5th july?
  19. NutraPlanet Fanatic

i have several items in red in my cart,and i'm afraid it won't ship to my hotel in time.if i order by 27 june,do you think the entire order will reach my hotel in LA by 5th july?
    Not counting the 4th being a holiday, if you order today it will be there in time.

Similar Forum Threads

1. How fast can I lose bodyfat?
    By bmichael123 in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 01:16 PM
  2. how fast can someone drop 10% bf?
    By GridIron77 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 02:48 PM