How fast can NP deliver?

terence

Awards
i'll be travelling to the states in 2 weeks time,and i'd really love to enjoy buying supps cheap for once.i used to always order from NP and have it sent to my package forwarding service and by the time i reaches me,the cost of the purchase would have shot up at least 30%.

i'd be in california most of the time,problem is i won't be in the same hotel for more than 3 nights.can NP do something about this?

Last edited by a moderator:
NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Sure, we can send the package via 2nd Day Air or Overnight.

Please email directly at [email protected] and we will discuss further details to help ensure that the package will arrive to you in time.

Thanks for your business!

i'll be travelling to the states in 2 weeks time,and i'd really love to enjoy buying supps cheap for once.i used to always order from NP and have it sent to my package forwarding service and by the time i reaches me,the cost of the purchase would have shot up at least 30%.

i'd be in california most of the time,problem is i won't be in the same hotel for more than 3 nights.can NP do something about this?

terence

Awards
how much would that option cost me then? i'm guessing it won't be worth the savings..

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Can you guys do international (for bulk protein) on tight-ass econo snail mail? sending it by sea or something that costs peanuts, maybe a donkey??

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established

make reservations at a hotel, and see if they will accept a package for you.. then have it shipped a week before you get there, they might willing to hold it for a few days until you get there. cheaper than paying expediated shipping too!
most hotels will usually go out of their way to assist you. doesnt hurt to ask

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
don't know if this will help but, Fed Ex should be able to hold the package @ their terminal for pick up, and sence they will know how long it will take to get from GA. to CA. you can place orders accordingly to those dates......if you have rented a car or can get to the local Fed Ex term. you should be able to ship it...."ground" and time the 4 days it should take to get to cali.....

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
make reservations at a hotel, and see if they will accept a package for you.. then have it shipped a week before you get there, they might willing to hold it for a few days until you get there. cheaper than paying expediated shipping too!
most hotels will usually go out of their way to assist you. doesnt hurt to ask
My work does this.

don't know if this will help but, Fed Ex should be able to hold the package @ their terminal for pick up, and sence they will know how long it will take to get from GA. to CA. you can place orders accordingly to those dates......if you have rented a car or can get to the local Fed Ex term. you should be able to ship it...."ground" and time the 4 days it should take to get to cali.....
Nice Idea. I think FedEX also has stations at Mail Box etc so you would have many options.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We'll make sure to place a very large, very loud, vibrator in the box....so when you show up at a hotel to "pick up your package" you can be assured of some attention.

terence

Awards
dsade : alright i'll be arriving in a hotel in san mateo on 22nd june,and will be there until early morning of 26th. do you think if i order right now i can have it reach there?

palto : i may use your idea.i might have it sent to my LA hotel instead,which is a later part of my vacation.i'll call the sheraton to see if they can hold it for me.and just for that,i might be picking me up a PAL product!

lennoxchi : if i buy stuff on NP,how will i instruct fedex to hold my stuff in a mailbox or their facility?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
lennoxchi : if i buy stuff on NP,how will i instruct fedex to hold my stuff in a mailbox or their facility?
You need to instruct NP of the facility to hold the package, so basically you're shipping to that locale and then they will hold it for you.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
You need to instruct NP of the facility to hold the package, so basically you're shipping to that locale and then they will hold it for you.
that is correct.....who ever in the shipping dept. has to enter the info in the fed ex computer system....the shipper should be able to determine what fed ex term. is closest to your hotel....if he has a zip code to go by......

terence

Awards
actually i think i'll just have everything directly shipped to my hotel.i'll give them a call to hold my package for me.it's easier than if i were to go all the way down to a fedex facility to collect it myself.but thanks for the advice guys.

PS : what's a rough estimated time for shipping to Los Angeles? let's say i qualify for free domestic ground shipping.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
PS : what's a rough estimated time for shipping to Los Angeles? let's say i qualify for free domestic ground shipping.[/QUOTE]

4 days ...5 @ the most

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
How fast can NP deliver? Your mother received your shipment that you are wanting to order. 2 days before you were born.

That fast.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How fast can NP deliver? Your mother received your shipment that you are wanting to order. 2 days before you were born.

That fast.
Not only that, we deliver all Aspire 36 orders exactly 9 months before your children are born....SPOOKY!!!

terence

Awards
i have several items in red in my cart,and i'm afraid it won't ship to my hotel in time.if i order by 27 june,do you think the entire order will reach my hotel in LA by 5th july?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have several items in red in my cart,and i'm afraid it won't ship to my hotel in time.if i order by 27 june,do you think the entire order will reach my hotel in LA by 5th july?
Not counting the 4th being a holiday, if you order today it will be there in time.