I've never recieved better customer service!

GettinSwol

Awards
I just got off the phone with Darren from NP about an order that I made early yesterday morning. I made the order in a rush and did 3 day shipping to try to get the order in early because I am going to be out of my current address by this weekend and I wanted the order to make it here before then.
After I placed the order, I realized that I shouldn't have rushed the order in because I forgot to order two items that I should have gotten, and I could have comfortably had the order shipped to my parent's permanent address which I will be at next week.
Well, I emailed NP in the late afternoon yesterday to see if I could add the items and change the shipment. I hadn't gotten a response yet today so I decided to find their phone number on the forum.
I am being modest when I say I was VERY satisfied with the response that I got. Not only did a real person pick up the phone, but he was coincidentally looking at my very email when he picked up. He was able to add what I wanted to the order and change the address and shipment method for me while I was on the phone with him... AND even went so far to take care of the shipping charges for me for not getting back to me earlier! It hasn't even been 24 hours since I emailed them.

This is my fourth or fifth time ordering from NP and the first time I had an issue that I needed to get in contact with them for and I am overly satisfied with the service that I got. I couldn't have asked for anything better.

NP owns all!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your kind feedback and you are very welcome! If there is ever anything I can do to help out, please ask!

Thanks for choosing NutraPlanet!

I just got off the phone with Darren from NP about an order that I made early yesterday morning. I made the order in a rush and did 3 day shipping to try to get the order in early because I am going to be out of my current address by this weekend and I wanted the order to make it here before then.
After I placed the order, I realized that I shouldn't have rushed the order in because I forgot to order two items that I should have gotten, and I could have comfortably had the order shipped to my parent's permanent address which I will be at next week.
Well, I emailed NP in the late afternoon yesterday to see if I could add the items and change the shipment. I hadn't gotten a response yet today so I decided to find their phone number on the forum.
I am being modest when I say I was VERY satisfied with the response that I got. Not only did a real person pick up the phone, but he was coincidentally looking at my very email when he picked up. He was able to add what I wanted to the order and change the address and shipment method for me while I was on the phone with him... AND even went so far to take care of the shipping charges for me for not getting back to me earlier! It hasn't even been 24 hours since I emailed them.

This is my fourth or fifth time ordering from NP and the first time I had an issue that I needed to get in contact with them for and I am overly satisfied with the service that I got. I couldn't have asked for anything better.

NP owns all!