NP Site Enhancement Suggestion

djl

Awards
  • Established
Since NP is doing such gangbuster business, a lot of their more popular items become unavailable VERY quickly. And due to their nature, they take a bit of time to get back in stock--and then out of stock again.

Any way you all can have an "E-mail me when available" feature for registered NP customers whenever something is out of stock?

You'd then know how many folk would potentially be purchasing the item, giving you a better handle on your orders/logistics.

Just a thought.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since NP is doing such gangbuster business, a lot of their more popular items become unavailable VERY quickly. And due to their nature, they take a bit of time to get back in stock--and then out of stock again.

Any way you all can have an "E-mail me when available" feature for registered NP customers whenever something is out of stock?

You'd then know how many folk would potentially be purchasing the item, giving you a better handle on your orders/logistics.

Just a thought.
Great idea

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like this idea.

It would be very useful right now for the HEALTHY CHEAT FOODS LIQUID SUCRALOSE which is currently out of stock but I would very much like to purchase in the near future... *hint hint*

nricciar

nricciar

Board Sponsor
Awards
its coming, there are a couple pieces that have to be put in place first, but it is important to me and NP to get that feature in place again.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dustin07 General Chat 15
Viator77 IGF-1/GH 0
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 21
Anabolics 1