• Thread starter CONTROLLED LABS
  • Start date
justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Controlled,

Can you answer concerns about the article that came out showing echinacea leads to various proplems by killing off helpfull bacteria as well with long term use?

It has gotten a good amount of negative press for long term use and I would be interested in this if you could address this concern...

Don't take this as busting your chops because if I didn't ask it someone else would think it and avoid the product so here's your chance to keep that from happening.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
Controlled,

Can you answer concerns about the article that came out showing echinacea leads to various proplems by killing off helpfull bacteria as well with long term use?

It has gotten a good amount of negative press for long term use and I would be interested in this if you could address this concern...

Don't take this as busting your chops because if I didn't ask it someone else would think it and avoid the product so here's your chance to keep that from happening.
it was 1 study, it was on 15 people and it concluded that the herb MAY increase one type of bacteria in the intestines of those already at HIGH risk of colon cancer. (there have been scores of studies on larger numbers of people taking echinacea int he past and none have found detrimental effects)

this product is meant for health 18-50 year olds who are eating well and maintain a healthy lifestyle.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it was 1 study, it was on 15 people and it concluded that the herb MAY increase one type of bacteria in the intestines of those already at HIGH risk of colon cancer. (there have been scores of studies on larger numbers of people taking echinacea int he past and none have found detrimental effects)

this product is meant for health 18-50 year olds who are eating well and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Good enough for me. I guess I have a biased against that plant anyway. My only experience with it was my mothers allegy to it and that study.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Yes, this product looks top-notch...can't wait to try it out myself!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take Nows ADAM and I have to say that this is very nice. I am willing to give your product a shot. esp because the immune, flex, and joint , digestion all in one.-WEll see how my body reacts

3 tablets at one serving, two servings per day , right?

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
I take Nows ADAM and I have to say that this is very nice. I am willing to give your product a shot. esp because the immune, flex, and joint , digestion all in one.-WEll see how my body reacts

3 tablets at one serving, two servings per day , right?
thanks very much. 6 tablets per day (1 serving), split into two doses of 3 tablets each.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I posted this in another thread but its probably easier for you to see it here.

It actually looks decent. Hows absorption? I know some pressed tabs multi's don't disolve very well.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
All I can think of is orange tic tacs.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any reviews this far? or is it too early to tell?

Im interested in the digestive ingredients

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It looks good. and Im not buying it yet intill I know its does what it say's. Ill stick to my Adam's Now , which works for me.

Can you people who have used/ are using for a significant amount of time post feed-back?

Ill gladly test it out for you Controlled Labs.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
It looks good. and Im not buying it yet intill I know its does what it say's. Ill stick to my Adam's Now , which works for me.

Can you people who have used/ are using for a significant amount of time post feed-back?

Ill gladly test it out for you Controlled Labs.
check controlledlabsforum.com and the other major forum. already lots of amazing feedback on it :)

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established

After one week of use this is a good product.

1. You can tell when you take it. ( My diet is 99.7% perfect, I am a health nut)
2. After a couple a days the joint support was clear. ( Most Joint supps kick in after a week or more)
3.It does not smell.( I hate smelly pills)
4.Good Digestion and Immune formula. (good research behind it)
5. Great price. ( Joint support is not cheap then to add a multi and Digestion and immune)

coming soon why glycergrow 4 times a today works for me!
:dance:

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
Days 14 and 15

Both of these days are off-days. Yesterday I was volunteering at a festival for kids, our hospital booth was trying to get kids comfortable being around health professionals. So I was sitting at a table helping hundreds of kids make play stethoscopes for 7 hours!!! I am thankful for the increased energy of the OT b/c otherwise I would have been beat by the end. My patience was wearing really thin by the end . . . but I still had plenty of energy. One of my fellow classmates kept going for more coffee to stay alert but I was doin fine. No joint issues today or yesterday.

Summary of week 2
More of the same that I saw during week 1 . . . increased energy, decreased joint issues OT is kickin' a$$
Day 6....

Today was back day :) Probably the best back day Ive had in several months. No pain what so ever in any of my joints. Typically I would feel it during pulldowns, not today. Today was very, very good - not as much "popping and cracking" in the shoulder.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
Orange Triad - Best damn Multi for your money in my opinion, and as we all know, I'm always right since, well, I'm me. No joint pain, increased energy, and a better feeling after eatting. This stuff is great, period.
10/10

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
Feedback.......I have been using it for a short time now, and have noticed less delayed soreness in my knees after my runs. So far I havent dont anything longer than ten miles with it but seems to be helping. Normally an hour or so later I would get stiffness and soreness when initially walking and upon waking the next day cause i run in the evenings. Now I dont seem to be getting that although my knees will still bother me while running, but that is to be a given since I havent been taking it for very long. As far as anything else it is hard to tell, but my main reasoning for switching to OT was because of the joint complex.

:duel:

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
have/are you used/using it pu12en12g?
Yep, and I love the additional goodies in it (some are overlooking the ALA, Giant Knotweed, and other goodies = don't ;) )

:good:

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
Keep em coming
So far the Triad is working about as expected, its keeping the joint pain down and I'm able to complete everything as planned, in addition its seemed to make me a tad more regular, I'd not really noted but I haven't had any gas issues since starting to use it. Once my current supply of glucosamine and multi's runs out, this will become a staple supp., I'm a broke student can't afford to throw stuff out :p.
FYI

:bruce1:

Blk98Bird

Awards
Just started using this about two days ago myself, I bought it because I power lift and need the joint support and the extra immune system boosters will be a big help since I stress the crap out of my CNS on a regular basis.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
Just started using this about two days ago myself, I bought it because I power lift and need the joint support and the extra immune system boosters will be a big help since I stress the crap out of my CNS on a regular basis.
glad to hear that, please keep us posted with feedback, its very important to us :)

Blk98Bird

Awards
glad to hear that, please keep us posted with feedback, its very important to us :)
No problem, this is actually my first CL product since I usually do things like creatine in bulk so I'm expecting good things :D.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today is my fourth day on it. I have not really noticed anything. I don't know if I should, its more of a basic health supplement(a multi, but more)....So I will let you guys know if I notice anything different.

Blk98Bird

Awards
great, how do you like it ?
As far as the multi vitamin aspect, it's hard to tell by "feel" but it certainly looks complete on paper. I can always tell when there's enough B vitamins because the excess turns my pee that neon yellow :D.

I think the immune support is helping me get over the scratchy throat I've been having. I took a several pronged approach by deloading my training, adding in more vitamin C, and adding in orange triad over a normal multi though so it's hard to pin down the effects on one thing. I'm sure it can't hurt though!

I did two max effort days back to back on saturday (bench) and sunday (squat). My joints felt like ass yesterday but today they aren't so bad, so maybe the joiint support is beginning to kick in as well.

I'll keep you posted as I continue use and these effects begin to become even more prevalent :).

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
Sounding pretty good, do keep us posted and get over that cold. Nothing worse then a cold during the summer!

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
Today is my fourth day on it. I have not really noticed anything. I don't know if I should, its more of a basic health supplement(a multi, but more)....So I will let you guys know if I notice anything different.
Great, some have reported increased energy over that which their other multi provided. But that is about it, oh and a few about less joint pain.

Blk98Bird

Awards
Sounding pretty good, do keep us posted and get over that cold. Nothing worse then a cold during the summer!
Hah, you're telling me. I had pneumonia for over a month starting this may so my immune system is pretty screwed. I'm sure that's how I caught a bit of a bug this time around :(.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
As far as the multi vitamin aspect, it's hard to tell by "feel" but it certainly looks complete on paper. I can always tell when there's enough B vitamins because the excess turns my pee that neon yellow :D.

I think the immune support is helping me get over the scratchy throat I've been having. I took a several pronged approach by deloading my training, adding in more vitamin C, and adding in orange triad over a normal multi though so it's hard to pin down the effects on one thing. I'm sure it can't hurt though!

I did two max effort days back to back on saturday (bench) and sunday (squat). My joints felt like ass yesterday but today they aren't so bad, so maybe the joiint support is beginning to kick in as well.

I'll keep you posted as I continue use and these effects begin to become even more prevalent :).
thanks for the valuable feedback :)

Blk98Bird

Awards
Thought I'd pop in and note that after about 2 weeks I've seen a definite decrease in joint stiffness/soreness. I had a bench max day recently and had much fewer creaks and cracks when I woke up the following morning :D.

My scratchy throat never fully developed into anything after adding in OT and some extra vitamin C (~1-2 grams) and cleared up within a few days. This is good because I was around several people that seem to have caught a bug lately.

Good stuff, I'm sold on replacing my normal multi with OT for the joint and immune benefits :D. It's priced well for what you get and the added benefit of not having to remember to purchase/take the different supplements separately is great.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
Thought I'd pop in and note that after about 2 weeks I've seen a definite decrease in joint stiffness/soreness. I had a bench max day recently and had much fewer creaks and cracks when I woke up the following morning :D.

My scratchy throat never fully developed into anything after adding in OT and some extra vitamin C (~1-2 grams) and cleared up within a few days. This is good because I was around several people that seem to have caught a bug lately.

Good stuff, I'm sold on replacing my normal multi with OT for the joint and immune benefits :D. It's priced well for what you get and the added benefit of not having to remember to purchase/take the different supplements separately is great.
that is awesome news, I knew you would love it. keep us updated if you notice any additional benefits :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well after a few weeks I can tell a difference in the way I feel. It also helps with stomach issues I have caused by IBS. This actually does more for my stomach problems than that RPN product that I forget the name of right now, but it is a probiotic.