Orange Triad @ nutraplanet now :)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User

Today is my fourth day on it. I have not really noticed anything. I don't know if I should, its more of a basic health supplement(a multi, but more)....So I will let you guys know if I notice anything different.

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    great, how do you like it ?
    As far as the multi vitamin aspect, it's hard to tell by "feel" but it certainly looks complete on paper. I can always tell when there's enough B vitamins because the excess turns my pee that neon yellow .

I think the immune support is helping me get over the scratchy throat I've been having. I took a several pronged approach by deloading my training, adding in more vitamin C, and adding in orange triad over a normal multi though so it's hard to pin down the effects on one thing. I'm sure it can't hurt though!

I did two max effort days back to back on saturday (bench) and sunday (squat). My joints felt like ass yesterday but today they aren't so bad, so maybe the joiint support is beginning to kick in as well.

I'll keep you posted as I continue use and these effects begin to become even more prevalent .
  3. Registered User

Sounding pretty good, do keep us posted and get over that cold. Nothing worse then a cold during the summer!
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Today is my fourth day on it. I have not really noticed anything. I don't know if I should, its more of a basic health supplement(a multi, but more)....So I will let you guys know if I notice anything different.
    Great, some have reported increased energy over that which their other multi provided. But that is about it, oh and a few about less joint pain.
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ddawg91 View Post
    Sounding pretty good, do keep us posted and get over that cold. Nothing worse then a cold during the summer!
    Hah, you're telling me. I had pneumonia for over a month starting this may so my immune system is pretty screwed. I'm sure that's how I caught a bit of a bug this time around .
  6. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Blk98Bird View Post
    As far as the multi vitamin aspect, it's hard to tell by "feel" but it certainly looks complete on paper. I can always tell when there's enough B vitamins because the excess turns my pee that neon yellow .

I think the immune support is helping me get over the scratchy throat I've been having. I took a several pronged approach by deloading my training, adding in more vitamin C, and adding in orange triad over a normal multi though so it's hard to pin down the effects on one thing. I'm sure it can't hurt though!

I did two max effort days back to back on saturday (bench) and sunday (squat). My joints felt like ass yesterday but today they aren't so bad, so maybe the joiint support is beginning to kick in as well.

I'll keep you posted as I continue use and these effects begin to become even more prevalent .
    thanks for the valuable feedback
  7. Registered User

Thought I'd pop in and note that after about 2 weeks I've seen a definite decrease in joint stiffness/soreness. I had a bench max day recently and had much fewer creaks and cracks when I woke up the following morning .

My scratchy throat never fully developed into anything after adding in OT and some extra vitamin C (~1-2 grams) and cleared up within a few days. This is good because I was around several people that seem to have caught a bug lately.

Good stuff, I'm sold on replacing my normal multi with OT for the joint and immune benefits . It's priced well for what you get and the added benefit of not having to remember to purchase/take the different supplements separately is great.
  8. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Blk98Bird View Post
    Thought I'd pop in and note that after about 2 weeks I've seen a definite decrease in joint stiffness/soreness. I had a bench max day recently and had much fewer creaks and cracks when I woke up the following morning .

My scratchy throat never fully developed into anything after adding in OT and some extra vitamin C (~1-2 grams) and cleared up within a few days. This is good because I was around several people that seem to have caught a bug lately.

Good stuff, I'm sold on replacing my normal multi with OT for the joint and immune benefits . It's priced well for what you get and the added benefit of not having to remember to purchase/take the different supplements separately is great.
    that is awesome news, I knew you would love it. keep us updated if you notice any additional benefits
  9. Registered User

Just bought 2 bottles
  10. Registered User

Well after a few weeks I can tell a difference in the way I feel. It also helps with stomach issues I have caused by IBS. This actually does more for my stomach problems than that RPN product that I forget the name of right now, but it is a probiotic.
  11. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by themandaloria View Post
    Just bought 2 bottles
    thanks very much

Well after a few weeks I can tell a difference in the way I feel. It also helps with stomach issues I have caused by IBS. This actually does more for my stomach problems than that RPN product that I forget the name of right now, but it is a probiotic.
    wow, that is great news. we appreciate the valuable feedback
  12. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
    Board Sponsor

Nice !
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com
  13. Registered User

I looked at the price difference between a similar 6 a day multi and NOW's joint formula. Surprisingly it was like exactly the same price as Orange triad, actually OT was cheaper.

Definately going to be buying more
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  258 lbs.

Im very impressed with OT. 2-2-2 dosing has been working well for me. Just about to order my second and third bottle.
  15. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by themandaloria View Post
    I looked at the price difference between a similar 6 a day multi and NOW's joint formula. Surprisingly it was like exactly the same price as Orange triad, actually OT was cheaper.

Definately going to be buying more
    yeah, you really cant beat it for what you get
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Orange TRIad $19.99 on nutraplanet now
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 09:06 PM
  2. REDuction and Orange TRIad SALE (only $19.95) on Nutraplanet
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 06:07 PM