millenium sports technologies
- 06-07-2007, 10:04 AM
- 06-07-2007, 11:25 AM
- 06-07-2007, 12:01 PM
Ragnarok doesn't have the cordyceps like in cordygen5 which is great stuff.
Also, the Black Cherry Ragnarok tastes absolutey awful and I am having to mix it with other things to make it tolerable.
I checked Nutra and they don't have this flavor listed which is a good thing. I also tried the melon which sounds odd but has a great taste.
06-07-2007, 01:00 PM
yea thats the thing i hate about powder drinks 95% taste like crap, thats why im hesistant when buying powder the only one i have ever liked is xtend, all others made their way into the bottom of my closet to rot.
06-07-2007, 01:43 PM
Warrior melon is seriously a joy to drink. The Cherry sucks ass. I'm not quite sure how the same ingrediends can be made to taste both so good and so bad. And yes, C5 is AWESOME!!
06-08-2007, 05:12 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By freqfly in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 06-07-2013, 09:14 AM
- By 350zTT in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2010, 11:04 AM
- By Thrall in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 58Last Post: 07-21-2007, 09:32 PM
- By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 13Last Post: 07-12-2007, 03:59 PM
- By spaceclown in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-02-2007, 08:23 PM