Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They have stack: it's called Ragnarok.

:lol:

rcaz01

Awards
Ragnarok doesn't have the cordyceps like in cordygen5 which is great stuff.

Also, the Black Cherry Ragnarok tastes absolutey awful and I am having to mix it with other things to make it tolerable.

I checked Nutra and they don't have this flavor listed which is a good thing. I also tried the melon which sounds odd but has a great taste.

-bman-

Awards
yea thats the thing i hate about powder drinks 95% taste like crap, thats why im hesistant when buying powder the only one i have ever liked is xtend, all others made their way into the bottom of my closet to rot.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Warrior melon is seriously a joy to drink. The Cherry sucks ass. I'm not quite sure how the same ingrediends can be made to taste both so good and so bad. And yes, C5 is AWESOME!!

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Ragnarok doesn't have the cordyceps like in cordygen5 which is great stuff.

Also, the Black Cherry Ragnarok tastes absolutey awful and I am having to mix it with other things to make it tolerable.

I checked Nutra and they don't have this flavor listed which is a good thing. I also tried the melon which sounds odd but has a great taste.
gatorade helps A LOT with that flavor. you must have gotten one of the old bottles. Im still stuck on one of em. Like previously mentioned, warrior melon tastes great. Ive read good reviews so far on the blue raz as well.