YG continued supply?

1. YG continued supply?

USP mentioned genera will not make their bulk powders anymore after the current batches are sold out. Is that true for YG as well? So far this stuff is nuts so if this is true and I wanted to stock up, whats the shelf life on it?

2. We will continue to offer the Yellow Gold in bulk powder as well as a new higher potency Cissus. We are also looking into possibly providing bulk 1-Carboxy even after Genera discontinues their bulk line of products...stay tuned

3. Sweet, thats good news there.
    •   

4. That great for me and horrible news for my girl who tries to clean up the yellow dust

5. Thank you!

6. Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    That great for me and horrible news for my girl who tries to clean up the yellow dust
    I have since moved production to the kitchen sink.
    But I have a cool yellow desk!

Also.

This is great news, yellowgold + 1c + cissus = winner!
    What about Hydroxl 4 24% Cissus?

High dose trans-resveratrol?

7. Well I just take it straight so it leaves a couple grains on my 1/4 tsp measurer that flake off onto my desk but the desk is a POS and all black so whatever

8. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    We will continue to offer the Yellow Gold in bulk powder as well as a new higher potency Cissus. We are also looking into possibly providing bulk 1-Carboxy even after Genera discontinues their bulk line of products...stay tuned
    Any ETA on the stronger cissus?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

9. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    We will continue to offer the Yellow Gold in bulk powder as well as a new higher potency Cissus. We are also looking into possibly providing bulk 1-Carboxy even after Genera discontinues their bulk line of products...stay tuned
    that is the news I've been waiting for!!! You guys rock!!!

10. thank god..YG has been the closest thing to a magic bullet for me,i cant wait too use it while dieting..right now im losing weight eating whatever i want..my gf has noticed the change and has been begging me to let her try it..gotta make another order

Similar Forum Threads

1. Where to buy post cycle supplies now that LR has bad rep?
    By The Conqueror in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-08-2003, 10:19 PM