PowerButter

1. Registered User
    Answers

PowerButter

Think you guys could stock PowerButter? It's natural peanut butter, flax, and egg whites mixed into one and tastes greattttt, i'd goin for the 5lb tub

2. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Not sure, we used to sell it but threw away more than we sold...
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Not sure, we used to sell it but threw away more than we sold...
    Yea thats how I picked mine up a few years ago. Local supp store wasn't selling much of it and it was 2 months from exp. date so I picked up 5lbs for like $15.

I was very pleased with it. i used it in the am if I was runnig late, or slap some on wheat toast before bed
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I've been tempted to buy it, but it's expensive isn't it?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

yea i wanna say bout $40
  6. Registered User
    Answers

That better be some anabolic peanut butter for a price like that
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jsouth View Post
    That better be some anabolic peanut butter for a price like that
    well it kinda is, I think it has 35gr protein with egg white protein and 20gr fat(10gr omega 3/6gr omega 6/ 4gr omega 9) or somthing to that effect. It tastes just like natty peanut butter too. Great for when u want a pb&j with a nice protein kick
  8. Registered User
    Answers

its easier to make your own
  9. Gold Member
    Answers

i prefer natty skippy myself..lol
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

FWIR, Skippy natty pb is more of a hybrid between regular pb and natty pb (brands such as Smuckers). I can't remember what it was, but look through the ingredients and maybe you'll see what I'm talking about.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Yea, if you don't have to stir the oil in and refridgerate it...it isn't really natural pb.
  12. JJC
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS View Post
    Think you guys could stock PowerButter? It's natural peanut butter, flax, and egg whites mixed into one and tastes greattttt, i'd goin for the 5lb tub
    Agreed! This stuff is soooo good. I used to get jars every now and then, but it's a little pricey. I would definitely buy a bunch from NP if they carried it tho.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

wal-mart has one that has the same stats and ingredients as powerbutter for about 60% of the price. can't think of the name though. personally i like smartbalances peanut butter. it's natural but the oil doesn't float to the top and it doesn't need to be refrigerated. check it out here: http://www.smartbalance.com/omega3.html
  14. rollin' on dubs!
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
    wal-mart has one that has the same stats and ingredients as powerbutter for about 60% of the price. can't think of the name though. personally i like smartbalances peanut butter. it's natural but the oil doesn't float to the top and it doesn't need to be refrigerated. check it out here: http://www.smartbalance.com/omega3.html
    you are talking about Naturally More peanut butter. made very similar with peanuts, flax, honey, egg whites, and wheat germ. taste is awesome but i know power butter had problems with failed label claims in the past and i wouldnt be surprised if this failed miserably as well.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

PimpC, that's got palm oil and molasses in it. Real natty pb is just peanuts! That being said though, I do like to add milled flax seeds to my pb sometimes.

16. Registered User
    Answers

Looks like i'll see if i can find a canadian distributor of this stuff to try, i don't blame NP for not bringing it back if they are just going to lose money on it.
  17. JJC
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeHulk View Post
    you are talking about Naturally More peanut butter. made very similar with peanuts, flax, honey, egg whites, and wheat germ. taste is awesome but i know power butter had problems with failed label claims in the past and i wouldnt be surprised if this failed miserably as well.
    Also if I'm not mistaken, PowerButter has whole flax seeds in it. Or maybe that was PowerPB...unless they are the same.
  18. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Didn't PowerButter HUGELY fail label claims a while back?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I got 5 lbs of this off Ebay for like $20 to $25 (including shipping).

I like it.
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Didn't PowerButter HUGELY fail label claims a while back?
    Yes!
  21. Registered User
    Answers
  22. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I cannot recall the name, but you can pick up a brand that is almost completely comparable to Power Butter in almost any grochery store. It has a different name, but I can swear up and down it has to be made by the same company...it taste the same, same consistency, same profile (except a little less protein), and the jar is identical (with the same yellow lid). The main differeces are the name and the cost (very cheap!). Great stuff!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.
    Answers

Remember that name and then post it!
  24. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    I cannot recall the name, but you can pick up a brand that is almost completely comparable to Power Butter in almost any grochery store. It has a different name, but I can swear up and down it has to be made by the same company...it taste the same, same consistency, same profile (except a little less protein), and the jar is identical (with the same yellow lid). The main differeces are the name and the cost (very cheap!). Great stuff!
    http://www.peanutsnack.com/
  25. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

That is the one...kudos to you!

Quote Originally Posted by acshadow View Post
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  26. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    That is the one...kudos to you!
    i live on it
  27. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Don't blame you...good stuff.

i live on it
  28. rollin' on dubs!
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Answers

i posted the name earlier. doesnt anyone listen? more importantly, has anyone noticed that there are two different types of this product that look identical and under the same name?

both are called naturally more with the exact same ingredient profile and and nutrition. however, 1 has a thicker lid, is wrapped in plastic, has more oil separation (a lot more), and taste different (not as sweet). the product sold at natural grocers such as whole foods or wild oats tastes much more like it should given the ingredient listing. the same product at conventional grocery stores and wal mart is way different but lists everything exactly the same. maybe theres a black market for this peanut butter...
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Or maybe someone from NM is paranoid....

BTW - family didn't move to Alb, NM - but Gainesville, FL. My brother decided to become a Gator (I vowed to disown him as a Miami Hurricane fan until he told me he'd get me tickets to the UM-FLA game Sept. 9th, 2008 at the Swamp. ).
  30. rollin' on dubs!
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Or maybe someone from NM is paranoid....

BTW - family didn't move to Alb, NM - but Gainesville, FL. My brother decided to become a Gator (I vowed to disown him as a Miami Hurricane fan until he told me he'd get me tickets to the UM-FLA game Sept. 9th, 2008 at the Swamp. ).
    A GATOR??? if theres any college i hate more right now, its florida. not once but twice they embarassed us in a national championship game last year. UGH

anyways, how are the canes lookin without their guru coach larry coker? im curious to see how their recruiting turned out after evrything that happened last season.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

There are alot of kids that go to UF that really aren't UF fans. I know quite a few Miami fans that had to go to UF because UM was too expensive (or didn't have their major - like me).
    I don't think he'll root for them - probably will go to the games, but he grew up a Cane like I did. He's not as big into football as I am.

Let me say this - better get on the bandwagon by the end of the '07 season. We'll be somewhat better this year - but alot of the bad seeds need to graduate (or be cut - which has happened already). '08 and '09 look to when I think UM will be back to near the top of CFB (assuming Randy Shannon stays that long - which I think he will, didn't like the NFL as an assistant on the Dolphins).

Recruiting was actually better than most of us expected last year - with the season and the new head coach pretty late in the process. We actually pulled some kids that would have been Gates or Noles (did lose a few though).

This year appears to be starting out VERY well for us with recruiting - already got one of the top 5 in south FLA (Patrick Johnson, CB from Ely High).
    I think the high school kids like Randy's story of discipline and getting Miami back to being Miami again.
    I don't think teams will cherry pick south FLA much any more (sorry Gates ).

I'm telling you - get on board now, the train is (slowly ) pulling out of the station.
  •