Any ETA on NP Greens?

Puzzle

Awards
I'm really looking forward to the NP bulk Greens. Is this still on the cards?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still on the cards, and slated for release this month. I will have a firm date in a couple of hours.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
More info on this product?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eden's Greens

Ingredients (not listed in order of amount...just to be quick):

Soy Lecithin, Probiotic Blend, Aloe extract, Apple Fiber, Oat Bran, Psyllium Husk, Fibersol, Spinach powder, spirulina powder, alfalfa leaf powder, broccoli powder, wheat grass powder, parsley powder, carrot powder, barley grass powder, citrus bioflavonoids, green tea powder, grape seed extract, bilberry extract, pomegranate extract, Mimordica Grosvenori, Natural and artificial flavours.

Total size 12 grams per serving, 30 servings per container.

I am hoping to have some sale units by this week.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, looks impressive. Another great addition D.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is the taste compared to Greens+
That has been the limiting factor. We are STILL finalizing the Anti-Ox Pomegranate flavouring. From my samples here, if tastes actually pretty decent. I am not a big fan of greens at all, but I can drink this ok...especially mixed in apple juice.

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is the consistency suitable for capping?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the consistency suitable for capping?
It's a bit light in texture for capping, but it can be done. Sort of defeats the purpose, though.

With a serving size of 12 grams, you would have to take about 24 caps.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
That has been the limiting factor. We are STILL finalizing the Anti-Ox Pomegranate flavouring. From my samples here, if tastes actually pretty decent. I am not a big fan of greens at all, but I can drink this ok...especially mixed in apple juice.
That is what I like to hear, because I am not a big fan of greens either :hammer:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is what I like to hear, because I am not a big fan of greens either :hammer:
The effects are definitely noticeable, though. As far as quality products that fall into TRUE supplements (as in you don't eat enough true vegetables and fruit) then Greens Formulas are the ****.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
The effects are definitely noticeable, though. As far as quality products that fall into TRUE supplements (as in you don't eat enough true vegetables and fruit) then Greens Formulas are the ****.
I try to eat enough, but my variety is lacking...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I try to eat enough, but my variety is lacking...
For most, even the more health conscious among us, diet IS lacking essential phytonutrients.

I understand that this will not be a Havoc-type product, promising massive strength and muscle gains...and is usually quite overlooked. I am pulling out all the stops to make sure this is very reasonably priced, and bearable to take.

bodybybrad

bodybybrad

Awards
wow thanks dsade i am def interested in this. a lot of times i run out of brocoli and this is perfect to help throw some extra in at times when i just cant handle anymore greens (5 servings a day)

please keep us posted.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
For most, even the more health conscious among us, diet IS lacking essential phytonutrients.

I understand that this will not be a Havoc-type product, promising massive strength and muscle gains...and is usually quite overlooked. I am pulling out all the stops to make sure this is very reasonably priced, and bearable to take.
Nice. I will be looking forward to it.

Puzzle

Awards
Glad to hear this is nealy in. It will probably taste like grass, I really don't care. :)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopefully I can add this to my order. Got to get it in before the 8th to get that nice shipping deal, 50% up here to Canada is quite a nice treat :)

Although I`ve heard some mixed stuff about Greens+ products, I think this could be useful.

I purchased Garden of life and wow, it's tuff one to swallow! I will be looking out for this product.

Puzzle

Awards
NP, I live in Britain so need to order all my stuff in one go. I want to place an order soon.... If the greens will be stocked in the next two weeks then I'll wait. If not then I'll place an order now. Based on the that, what should I do?

Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will be meeting in person with the production facility this week, and will have firm delivery date. It is hard to tell from across the country what the problem is.