Havoc Stack Special Possible?

djl

Awards
  • Established
Any chance of getting a package deal on Havoc and support supps for a cycle? Sort of an intro special?

propho

Awards
  • Established
They do.. Buy 1 bottle of havoc and get lots of muscle free!

djl

Awards
  • Established
And an enlarged liver, and raisen nuts, and...?

I'm serious--if they don't want to put on the label what needs to be taken in conjunction with and after a cycle to keep their customers healthy, a package deal for a recommended "complete" cycle would at least give a rather large hint that this ain't no colored, good tasting supp you're dealing with.

NP would move more product, and can feel happy that, while they're making a buck, they're doing their part to pump up the world in a somewhat intelligent way.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And an enlarged liver, and raisen nuts, and...?

I'm serious--if they don't want to put on the label what needs to be taken in conjunction with and after a cycle to keep their customers healthy, a package deal for a recommended "complete" cycle would at least give a rather large hint that this ain't no colored, good tasting supp you're dealing with.

NP would move more product, and can feel happy that, while they're making a buck, they're doing their part to pump up the world in a somewhat intelligent way.
Well any intelligent bodybuilder researches the supps they take before they buy them. I never take something that I don't know how to use it or what it does. Its really still part of the consumers job to know what they take.

There will always be stupid people who take more then the package says, that doesn't take support, its not Nutra's job to babysit.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
great post crader.

It's YOUR job to know what YOU put in YOUR body.

it's not more complicated then that.

djl

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys, but strong BS up in this post.

Not only do we have companies mislabeling and doing about everything else they can to PREVENT consumers from being able to research supps, we also have teens buying supps who are unable to do the research necessary.

Seriously, which of you two are capable of reading and comprehending the complex chemical reactions occurring when you take supps (even "simple" ones like Creatine)?

Or did you mean research as in reading posts of other bros who are simply parroting what other bros said before them?

And what percent of consumers will have visited any bodybuilding site, much less a forum dedicated to "prohormones"? What percentage of consumers even know they exist?

I really do believe that the feds will be cracking down pretty hard on the industry, and that'll partly be because of the attitudes you two are showing, which seems to be an unfortunately widespread attitude among the forums.

djl

Awards
  • Established
There will always be stupid people who take more then the package says, that doesn't take support, its not Nutra's job to babysit.
Oh, its no one's job to babysit except for a parents.

But I believe it'd be in Nutra's best interest to keep their paying customers--yes, even the stupid ones--healthy, so they can keep spending money.

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
and include hairloss in the package too.

I agree with crader for the most part. Also you would not know in the first place what havoc is without researching it, so I think the same way you found out of the results it can bring you will also find out it's side's.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what to tell you. If you are not willing to take responsibility for your own actions and not blame it on either the producer, labeler or retailer, then you are an un-intelligent consumer.

As far as the research is concerned...bro-telligence does play a role in it. But reading and comprehending a study from pubmed, google scholar or any of the other journals out there on any compound is not very hard.

The burden is on the consumer, IMO. And there is a warning on the label in the first place, so why are we even talking about this?

djl

Awards
  • Established
..The burden is on the consumer, IMO. And there is a warning on the label in the first place, so why are we even talking about this?

Because I started the thread with a call for a stack special:

Any chance of getting a package deal on Havoc and support supps for a cycle? Sort of an intro special?

And was told that apparently PCT and support supps aren't necessary:

Basically everything thing after the first post is just a bunch of BSing.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Wait, who told you that ancillaries and pct weren't necessary?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree I see nowhere in the above posting that says post- cycle therapy isn't necessary. On the other hand, if you decide to do a cycle of havoc then you should buy the cycle support even if it doesn't come in a "stack".

If not then you take your health in your own hands.

propho

Awards
  • Established
Well PCT isn't necessary if you want to lose most if not all of you gains and also have limp **** for a while..

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
don't forget the possibility of man boobs...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
so you're saying your chest is bigger than dsade's?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol yes, although he is right, if you count the chest hair not many women could compete! He blows Austin Powers away...:blink:
:::slips some Havoc into protein shake:::

No worries...you should be able to compete with me soon...MUAHAHAHAHA

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Maybe make everybody happy and just put a link to things like cycle support and test boosters on the same page as any hormones/prohormones. No need for a package deal, but it would help everybody who purchases one to be linked right to such items...