Order delayed

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Let me start by saying I love NP.

My dilema is that I payed for 2 day shipping, and fedex didn't deliver. Is it possible to get compensated for this?

Thanks

Goose

Goose

Awards
Sorry to hear that. Though I think if it was shipped promptly (on time) from NP and FedEx took more than two days to ship it, it's something you'll have to take up with FedEx. :frustrate

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that. Though I think if it was shipped promptly (on time) from NP and FedEx took more than two days to ship it, it's something you'll have to take up with FedEx. :frustrate
I disagree, it's up to NP to take it up with FEDEX as it is their agreement with them. You are paying NP not FEDEX for your goods and NP agrees to deliver.

No?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depends on the situation really. If I ordered a product with a tracking number and it was shipped and paid for by the business but gets lost in route or damaged, I would take it up with the shipping company. I'm sure that the business would be wise if this was a continued issue look for alternate shipping services.

Like I said though...Depends on the complete situation and where the problem came into play.

I'm also sure that NP will take care of the situation which they are pretty much famous for and I gave Dsade and NP_CS a heads up. The above was just my personal opinion on generic shipping issues.

MadJimF

MadJimF

Awards
  • Established
That is a tough call, I think if I paid a company for a product and they pay somebody else to bring it to me, then they should contact. UPS lost a few of my packages pre-nutraplanet and they always made me contact the shipper who had to contact them, I always felt the shipper should resend to me, and I get my product they deal with ups on insurance whatever, just good customer service.
But that never happened. With UPS they always took 90 days to try to find some proof that I got package, after that if they couldn't they would send insurance amount back to shipper

Just a happy note since I've came to anabolicminds, and started ordering only from NP using FedeX never lost or delayed a package...

Depends on the situation really. If I ordered a product with a tracking number and it was shipped and paid for by the business but gets lost in route or damaged, I would take it up with the shipping company. I'm sure that the business would be wise if this was a continued issue look for alternate shipping services.

Like I said though...Depends on the complete situation and where the problem came into play.

I'm also sure that NP will take care of the situation which they are pretty much famous for and I gave Dsade and NP_CS a heads up. The above was just my personal opinion on generic shipping issues.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Apologies for the inconvenience.

What is your order # so that I can look into this situation for you?

Thanks for patience and for choosing NutraPlanet!

Let me start by saying I love NP.

My dilema is that I payed for 2 day shipping, and fedex didn't deliver. Is it possible to get compensated for this?

Thanks

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
The situation has been addressed. I refunded your house account in full for the shipping cost. Therefore, on next purchase, please checkout how your normally would and $9.70 will be deducted from the total amount due.

Thanks for your patience and for choosing NutraPlanet!

Apologies for the inconvenience.

What is your order # so that I can look into this situation for you?

Thanks for patience and for choosing NutraPlanet!

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
The situation has been addressed. I refunded your house account in full for the shipping cost. Therefore, on next purchase, please checkout how your normally would and $9.70 will be deducted from the total amount due.

Now thats cool!!! and why i buy from nutraplanet!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established

:woohoo: And that ladies and gentlemen is why NP is No:1:woohoo:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never get my order in 2 days, always takes fed ex 5 days. Thought this was standard? Is it not? Should I call fed ex?

Goose

Goose

Awards
I disagree, it's up to NP to take it up with FEDEX as it is their agreement with them. You are paying NP not FEDEX for your goods and NP agrees to deliver.

No?
Well, that's just from my past experience (I've gotten -- not from NP -- the "once it's shipped it's out of our hands"). Though NP has awesome customer service and I see they've already handled it. Wish other companies were just as good...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
about a year or so ago, when i first started shopping np, they did a presale on something called pheradrol. well it didnt come in on date promised, so sam split up all the orders. np ate the shipping cost on this so we could get the rest of our orders sent to us. i have been with np ever since. just think how lucky you are to be reading this. there are a lot of guys on other boards that never heard of np.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I never get my order in 2 days, always takes fed ex 5 days. Thought this was standard? Is it not? Should I call fed ex?
That is proally standard shipping. Cryingemo paid for 2-day shipping.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea, that is what I figured. Didn't know fed ex had the 2 day option. never seen it.

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
I usually order normal ground shipping and I get it within 2-3 days anyways lol. Gotta love NP :p

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Wow, excellent service. I never doubted NP, I knew they would come through.

Thanks!

:clap2:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reps for being on top of things, NP_CS...Not that you ever fail to deliver :)