Epistane...what is that??!

1. Question Epistane...what is that??!

Well, whatever it is...Epistane just arrived back in stock and ready for shipment at "The Planet"!!!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

2. Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

3. I submitted a pm to The mod on IBE's page about Epistane cycle reccomendation for Gyno only. ^^^^ Could you help me out?
    •   

4. EXCCCCCCCCELLLLLENT grow my children grow! lol

5. Nice...

6. Quote Originally Posted by nfinitecc View Post
    I submitted a pm to The mod on IBE's page about Epistane cycle reccomendation for Gyno only. ^^^^ Could you help me out?
    yeah, 0mg of epi per day, and an appointment for surgery haha. good luck wit that bro

7. How many bottles did you guys get in?

8. ugh i just ordered this yesterday elsewhere and for more money.

9. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    ugh i just ordered this yesterday elsewhere and for more money.
    Ouch. You must have some trouble sitting down today...

10. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Ouch. You must have some trouble sitting down today...
    actually i just checked the status of the order like 5 mins ago from the site i did get it from and they said it was on back order. so i canceled it and ordered it from np.

11. Got some!!!!!!!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    actually i just checked the status of the order like 5 mins ago from the site i did get it from and they said it was on back order. so i canceled it and ordered it from np.
    Nice. I hate it what ish like that happens and there is nothing you can do about it...

13. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Nice. I hate it what ish like that happens and there is nothing you can do about it...
    I just hate the fact that i have to wait 3-4 days before that money shows back up on my card. but ill be getting epi so im happy.

14. looks like it all gone, girls...

15. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    I just hate the fact that i have to wait 3-4 days before that money shows back up on my card. but ill be getting epi so im happy.
    Yeah that sucks...

16. haha xj we keep ending up in the same threads. thanks for the rep btw.

17. great price!!! finally can etll err one where to get it.... people been me this whole last week "wheres the epiiiiiiiiii" way to go NP!

18. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    haha xj we keep ending up in the same threads. thanks for the rep btw.
    no problem bro...

19. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    great price!!! finally can etll err one where to get it.... people been me this whole last week "wheres the epiiiiiiiiii" way to go NP!
    I want to get some, but man the pocket it getting light...

20. mmm today was pay day BUT i gotta reregisster teh vehicles so gotta take care of the necessities before i go a squanderin.

21. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    mmm today was pay day BUT i gotta reregisster teh vehicles so gotta take care of the necessities before i go a squanderin.
    are you going to do another epi cycle after the propadrol?

22. ummmm im doin a 3-AD epi and shhhhh dbol cycle....

23. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    ummmm im doin a 3-AD epi and shhhhh dbol cycle....
    sheeeyat you better log it. Your logs are worth a lot to everybody now.

24. i may or may not log that one.... no point IMO in logging something that not everyone can get ahold of, specially since its not something legal.... dont like going into detail about my use of something not legal either thus my whispers... LOL....

but ill def let people in on updates to my progress and effects/benifits/sides encountered.... just not details like normal.

25. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    i may or may not log that one.... no point IMO in logging something that not everyone can get ahold of, specially since its not something legal.... dont like going into detail about my use of something not legal either thus my whispers... LOL....

but ill def let people in on updates to my progress and effects/benifits/sides encountered.... just not details like normal.
    true. well look forward to what you have to bring us in the future. good luck to you.

26. thanks mayn

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is everything that you have used?
    By Tom 185 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-24-2006, 08:58 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-04-2004, 10:56 AM
  3. What is the best portable protein that's real food?
    By baham99 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-02-2004, 04:38 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-24-2004, 10:53 PM