formestane and penetrate??

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Guess I am trying to be to cheap by only using half a bottle. I'll do it that way next time.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    Guess I am trying to be to cheap by only using half a bottle. I'll do it that way next time.
    I hear you on that man, 6.50 adds up after a while. I think it would be possible to get about 6-7gr into solution as the 5 seemed to go fairly easy.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


    •   
       


  3. thanks for the info.....i tried it tonight and for some reason when i dumped it in after heating, the powder got absorbed right away. works great!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by grexx View Post
    thanks for the info.....i tried it tonight and for some reason when i dumped it in after heating, the powder got absorbed right away. works great!!
    Looks like it was a saturation thing. Glad to see you got it to work grexx.

    Now this thread can help all the other people curious about a trans form run.

    P.S. Grexx you mentioned you where running this for a summer stack. Care to pm me or post your diet outline. Just curious.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  5. Cool


    this is an all you need to know thread, nice job guys.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  6. I was tempted to try throwing both 6-OXO and Form in the same but figured that I didn't want to push my luck with saturation. I have them in 2 different bottles and use 150-200 mgs/day of both. Lovin' the results!!

  7. I guess now you will all have to experiment with the LOCALIZED lipophilic carrier with formestane, and watch it....Abliderate that chest fat.

    Damn, what a cool name...Abliderate....what in the world is he babbling about though?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  8. Quote Originally Posted by grexx View Post
    I was tempted to try throwing both 6-OXO and Form in the same but figured that I didn't want to push my luck with saturation. I have them in 2 different bottles and use 150-200 mgs/day of both. Lovin' the results!!
    Agreed, I'm taking in around 160mg/day and really seeing some nice vascularity improvements after only 4days of use.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I guess now you will all have to experiment with the LOCALIZED lipophilic carrier with formestane, and watch it....Abliderate that chest fat.

    Damn, what a cool name...Abliderate....what in the world is he babbling about though?
    Wouldn't that name be much better suited for the 7oxo and localized carrier combo. For the form, you could go with Pecs-N.A-Flash
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  10. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Wouldn't that name be much better suited for the 7oxo and localized carrier combo. For the form, you could go with Pecs-N.A-Flash
    Ahhh...perhaps this is going to have the 7-OXO in it already, just not at saturation point, so there will be plenty of room to add some Formestane.

    And localized means you would not need as much to be effective.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Ahhh...perhaps this is going to have the 7-OXO in it already, just not at saturation point, so there will be plenty of room to add some Formestane.

    And localized means you would not need as much to be effective.
    You devious, devious man.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  12. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    You devious, devious man.
    :::bows:::
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. Got a new batch of form from NP. Dissoved the 5 grams into 4ml BA + 6ml penetrate (in a sterile glass jar-- shook like hell!) All of it dissolved. Then I added that to just under 1/2 bottle penetrate. No grit at all!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    Got a new batch of form from NP. Dissoved the 5 grams into 4ml BA + 6ml penetrate (in a sterile glass jar-- shook like hell!) All of it dissolved. Then I added that to just under 1/2 bottle penetrate. No grit at all!
    Works like magic.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  15. What is BA?

  16. Benzyl Alcohol.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  17. Different from Rubbing Alcohol?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Different from Rubbing Alcohol?
    Much different, but I don't know enough about it to tell you what the differences are. Universal Kits carries it. http://www.universalkits.com/dissolv...ctg-39_65.html

  19. BA better method i.e. BA & pen together?

    I had an issue mixing the stuff, it kept dropping out of the solution. Is this the best method so far?

    • Boil pan of water
    • Add Penetrate to glass beaker / pyrex measuring jug
    • Super heat
    • Stir in gram by gram i.e small amount of penetrate until all five grams in?
    • Cool back down to room temp

  20. I worry about heating it too much... the alcohol in the penetrate will evaporate off, and I'm not sure how that might effect it as a carrier. I just kinda warm mine up a bit, then pour the formestane that I've all ready dissolved in the BA.

    It will still settle in the bottle, but its not an undissolved grit. Its more like a "cloud", and as soon as you shake it, its suspended again.

  21. So if I have already mixed it, and it did not dissolve completly, can heating still help, or do I have to start from scratch?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Vtaper View Post
    So if I have already mixed it, and it did not dissolve completly, can heating still help, or do I have to start from scratch?
    Heating will help.

  23. Thanks!, Im off to the stove.

  24. So Red you think the BA is a better way then? I had to heat mine a couple times because I didn't follow the method above.

    Walmart / pharmacy's would carry this or?

  25. It worked well for me Neo. I was never able to get it to fully dissolve with heat alone. There was always grit at the bottom. *note* I was only using 1/2 bottle of penetrate, 'cause I'm a cheap [email protected] People using a full bottle reported better results.

    Nope, walmart won't carry BA. Its main use is in making injectables.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 03:50 PM
  2. how do you mix formestane and penetrate
    By opfor101 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 10:40 AM
  3. Formestane and Penetrate
    By powerhouse21 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 12:54 PM
  4. formestane and t gel
    By meh in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-17-2005, 11:28 PM
Log in
Log in