3-AD presale

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Question 3-AD presale

is nutraplanet going to have a presale? if so when?

2. i hope so..........
    •   

3. I tell you if no one tells me when this is available, or it sells out with you mofo's buying it all up, I'ma fckin shoot **** up! ( not funny for americans but funny for canadians ).

You fckers better let me know or I'm gonna blow a gasket. I don't have alot of money and this is something I would like to get into NOW!!! not the fiftieth run in umpteen weeks!

So anyone please keep me posted pretty please

4. bumpity bump

5. Well if it's going to be released on June 1st, shouldn't the pre-sale be right now?

6. heheheh i dont have anything positive to add to this thread but im going to add a pic :

that white bottle is MY 3-ad

7. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    heheheh i dont have anything positive to add to this thread but im going to add a pic :

that white bottle is MY 3-ad

Please make it smaller it's taking up too much damn space, besides we can almost tell what it is!!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Please make it smaller it's taking up too much damn space, besides we can almost tell what it is!!!
    well i took it with my phone

left to right

Hyperdrol x2, Mass FX, 3ad Tester bottle, Retain 2

front: AX bumper sticker
    back: AX beanie

9. Im a little confused by this, NO ONE has a presale?? Ive looked, and would love to buy from Nutra, but has anyone seen a presale anywhere?? (dont post where, just yes or no)

10. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Im a little confused by this, NO ONE has a presale?? Ive looked, and would love to buy from Nutra, but has anyone seen a presale anywhere?? (dont post where, just yes or no)
    lol you could just wait 4 days we have waited for more than a month . 4 days are nothing

11. I agree. I'm surprised and a bit frustrated there hasn't been a pre-sale yet.

12. DSADE...... I know you've read this ....come on man the universe depends on YOU!

13. Bump Bump Bump

14. so is 3-ad still going to be for sale june 1 right.

15. Waiting for a response from our supplier.

to be continued...

16. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Waiting for a response from our supplier.

to be continued...
    Translation
    go and stalk BigSmith and the AX Crew lol

17. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Waiting for a response from our supplier.

to be continued...
    STRYDER! you ARE still alive! how's it going?

I am verifying availability and will be in contact with you!

18. thanks MACE! Shoot me an email

19. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    STRYDER! you ARE still alive! how's it going?

I am verifying availability and will be in contact with you!
    Hurrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy my musclez are shrinking and I feel whineyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

:bb2: Operation Studmuffin is a GREEN FOR GO!:bb2:

20. I'm waiting on this to place my next order with Nutraplanet. I'm do for a re-stocking...

21. Good day, I represent a small country in south America, we have a large amount of funds to invest in out side resources, I have selected 3-ad as my countries first major investment, I plan to purchase enough 3-ad for our whole armed forces, from your fine shop.
    All I need from you is 3 bottles to sample to show to EL-President and confirmation that you can handle the large order for my countries Army, also known has the El Armed de force da resistost.
    My country will pay full retail price to you on first order.

This is most urgent please reply ASAP

Thank you and good day sir.

22. Quote Originally Posted by MadJimF View Post
    Good day, I represent a small country in south America, we have a large amount of funds to invest in out side resources, I have selected 3-ad as my countries first major investment, I plan to purchase enough 3-ad for our whole armed forces, from your fine shop.
    All I need from you is 3 bottles to sample to show to EL-President and confirmation that you can handle the large order for my countries Army, also known has the El Armed de force da resistost.

lol i remmember that nigerian scam

23. Quote Originally Posted by MadJimF View Post
    Good day, I represent a small country in south America, we have a large amount of funds to invest in out side resources, I have selected 3-ad as my countries first major investment, I plan to purchase enough 3-ad for our whole armed forces, from your fine shop.

Yeah I'm broke too!

24. <-----Zombie <----- EL presidente

25. This should be up shortly
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

26. Quote Originally Posted by machine528 View Post
    I have found a site that has a 3 ad Presale... just by dumb luck i found it. :bb2:

So 3-ad comes with 84 capsules?

27. Quote Originally Posted by sogone2day View Post
    So 3-ad comes with 84 capsules?
    4 weeks X 3 caps per day = 84 caps..........

28. What about the large people, around 260 will 3 caps per day be enough?

Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    4 weeks X 3 caps per day = 84 caps..........

29. Yo man, I need some 3ad....I am begining to think some of you guys would go as far this crackhead!,

Just substitute 3ad for the crack!

30. larger ppl will only take 3 a day too? and is advanced pct enough for an PCT?

31. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    Name:  3AD_Box_Rendering.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  68.0 KB
    a box, I like it, makes it look cool, wait, I think it might be.....

Very nice package...

32. very sexy box... will make a nice new home with my bottle collection

33. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Im a little confused by this, NO ONE has a presale?? Ive looked, and would love to buy from Nutra, but has anyone seen a presale anywhere?? (dont post where, just yes or no)
    Yes I have seen one on another site, i believe it went up today cause i didnt see it yesterday.... however I am waiting for NP......cause NP ROCKS!!
    Last edited by R-Mac; 05-30-2007 at 03:24 AM. Reason: spelling

34. Thanks for the support R-Mac

35. Good luck with 3-ad guys. I will definitely be supporting you over 11-oxo! Hopefully others will see the higher level of class exhibited by AX over PA and think the same way!
    PharmD

36. well im not gonna jump sides just yet. im gonna try 11-0X0 and 3-AD. Alri is gonna sit out on this one for now i wasnt to impressed with Jungle warfare and Bad Ass Mass

Similar Forum Threads

1. 4-ad Injectable
    By BrKonman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-12-2003, 03:27 PM
  2. Cutting and 1-test/4-AD
    By dodgeee-O in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-06-2002, 11:13 PM
  3. Strangest supplement ad
    By Sanosuke in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11