ordered on the 19th - AnabolicMinds.com

ordered on the 19th

1. New Member

ordered on the 19th

estimated delivery for the 31st... ****in what is this.... i must have clicked pony express delivery..

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by alexoc949 View Post
    estimated delivery for the 31st... ****in what is this.... i must have clicked pony express delivery..
    I'm guessing you chose FedEx home delivery. FedEx sucks. Takes about a week and half to get to Washington or California with FedEx. Takes maybe three days with USPS but it's more expensive. It's not NP's fault FedEx blows.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bearmeat View Post
    I'm guessing you chose FedEx home delivery. FedEx sucks. Takes about a week and half to get to Washington or California with FedEx. Takes maybe three days with USPS but it's more expensive. It's not NP's fault FedEx blows.
    i live in AZ(nogales , border with mexico) if i order on a friday, saturday, sunday, monday, it gets here on friday or saturday or if im not on my office on that saturday i get it till tuesday. since Fedex home delivery doesnt work on mondays just from tuesday to saturday. my last order i made i did it this past saturday and i picked priority mail, it was 12.20 and it got here on wednesday
    •   

4. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET

Quote Originally Posted by alexoc949 View Post
    You must have clicked "hand delivery". I sent Darren out on foot Monday...last I heard he just crossed the state border into Alabama. At this rate, he will easily get there by the 31st (of December).
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

fedex gets to me in 2 days from NP. Granted I'm in the midwest, but still...
  6. Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    You must have clicked "hand delivery". I sent Darren out on foot Monday...last I heard he just crossed the state border into Alabama. At this rate, he will easily get there by the 31st (of December).
    Lmao ! Actually, he told one of your ninja monkey's to deliver it while muttering something about "killing the guy who put in that damn hand delivery option." I think I also heard something about vacation and never coming back. Oh btw, gotta train those monkeys better ! A few bananas and I have a great new stash of supps ! Thanks !
  7. Elite Member

haha...poor darren
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by bearmeat View Post
    i went with fedex as it was (recommended)... i spend a good 150-200 bucks a month on supplements.. or should i say i throw away that much a month... i'm just use to faster delivery as this is my first order with nutra

i won't lie though, there are some decent steals on here so I'll probably order again...i've only just seen faster delivery at the same cost and more selection of products where I normally order
  9. New Member

that should be some decent cardio for him, hopefully he doesn't dip too much into my xtend and bcaa's to keep that splendid pace going. I suppose i just hope the products don't expire by then
  10. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    fedex gets to me in 2 days from NP. Granted I'm in the midwest, but still...
    yeah, that's what i'm use to. (from fedex)
  11. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by verner View Post
    Lmao ! Actually, he told one of your ninja monkey's to deliver it while muttering something about "killing the guy who put in that damn hand delivery option." I think I also heard something about vacation and never coming back. Oh btw, gotta train those monkeys better ! A few bananas and I have a great new stash of supps ! Thanks !
    *takes note*

bribe the damn monkeys with bananas
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. where's my order that I bought on the fourth?
    By kingdong in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 06:48 PM
  2. Orderring on the phone question about ATW whey sale
    By clownbaby in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 07:33 PM
  3. eta on the generic labs orders ?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-25-2007, 09:04 PM