Bulk EAA

johnrfit

Awards
Gentlemen:
I have a question about the formula that you use in your Bulk Essential Amino Acid product. I noticed that the ratios between the individual Aminos does not follow either the FAO recommendations or that of an egg, the other gold standard. What is the reasoning?
thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a premixed blend that we were able to purchase at a very reasonable price. The product comes as-is, and enables us to offer a blend containing a decent amount of BCAAs as well as the other EAAs, without including the non-essential AAs.

I would recommend making sure you have plenty of B6 in your diet, as this is a cofactor in the manufacture of the NEAAs from the EAAs.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:chick:

any when is this available???????????
Damn...my apologies, I didn't even realize we were sold out. I will reorder immediately.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
This is a premixed blend that we were able to purchase at a very reasonable price. The product comes as-is, and enables us to offer a blend containing a decent amount of BCAAs as well as the other EAAs, without including the non-essential anabolic steroids.

I would recommend making sure you have plenty of B6 in your diet, as this is a cofactor in the manufacture of the NEAAs from the EAAs.
Since when did anabolic steroids become "non-essential"? :lol:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dsade for his smart-assed comments again.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dsade for his smart-assed comments again.
466461-->484277

Sinner how come you don't come by my log anymore? :whiner:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since when did anabolic steroids become "non-essential"? :lol:
HA! Reps for catching that.

That'll teach me to post while trying to rush out the door to the gym.

and for the record, when you have Nutraplanet brand Bulk EAAs you don't NEED anabolic steroids...so they would become non-essential. Yeah, that's it.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm lazy.

Nah, I just haven't seen it up on my UserCP in a while. I'll try to look out for it tomorrow buddy.