More IBE products at NP!!!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to let everyone know that Matrix, Neurobalance, and X-Force was shipped to NP today and will be back in stock shortly!! X-Dream will be available there as well as soon as we set a release date. Check back!

:D

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
YAY!!!!! And i hear ya on the X-dream :dance:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Is that the new X-Force, or the old version?

I haven't tried the old one yet, but just checking...

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
GREAT to see it!

Very exciting

CROWLER

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Is that the new X-Force, or the old version?

I haven't tried the old one yet, but just checking...
It is still the original. X-Dream and X-Lean will be launching before the new X-Force does.

If you guys are at NP, try out some Matrix and let us know how you like it. I am addicted ;). It is the best cold just as a tip!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
It is still the original. X-Dream and X-Lean will be launching before the new X-Force does.

If you guys are at NP, try out some Matrix and let us know how you like it. I am addicted ;). It is the best cold just as a tip!
I saw Matrix at NP. Interested in giving it a shot. So, hopefully it be back in stock by my next order.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Stryder.:D

Tarkana

Awards
I find that really surprising givin the whole ordeal with IBE and RPN that went down on the bb.com boards. could that really mean less drama? is it really possible?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I find that really surprising givin the whole ordeal with IBE and RPN that went down on the bb.com boards. could that really mean less drama? is it really possible?
limit your posts to usefull questions regarding products, dont try to stir things around here.

Lake any idea on the date of release of X-dreams ? just answer this if you can , is it due in less than 2 months ? i cant wait to try x-dreams :blink:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
limit your posts to usefull questions regarding products, dont try to stir things around here.

Lake any idea on the date of release of X-dreams ? just answer this if you can , is it due in less than 2 months ? i cant wait to try x-dreams :blink:
DEFINITELY before then. As long as the labels come in on time and are up to the QC standards (DAMN we are crossing our fingers on this one) then we should have them as early as next week at NP, probably towards middle or end though. :D.

Epistane will be sent out to them tomorrow.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
DEFINITELY before then. As long as the labels come in on time and are up to the QC standards (DAMN we are crossing our fingers on this one) then we should have them as early as next week at NP, probably towards middle or end though. :D.

Epistane will be sent out to them tomorrow.
thats really good to know. im really anxious to try x dreams since almost all sleep pills (tylenol-pm, megadosed GABA, tryptophan, melatonin 15g, valeriana and others) havent help me alot the only thing that worked was powerfull but at a big dose.

X-dreams:woohoo:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
thats really good to know. im really anxious to try x dreams since almost all sleep pills (tylenol-pm, megadosed GABA, tryptophan, melatonin 15g, valeriana and others) havent help me alot the only thing that worked was powerfull but at a big dose.

Damn tylenol PM and 15g melatonin didn't help?!?! Man that is a lot of pressure lol. I mean this stuff works on diff. receptors than those but you may have a serious problem lol. Thats alright we will work through the pressure and hope for the best! ::queue Eye of the Tiger::

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Damn tylenol PM and 15g melatonin didn't help?!?! Man that is a lot of pressure lol. I mean this stuff works on diff. receptors than those but you may have a serious problem lol. Thats alright we will work through the pressure and hope for the best! ::queue Eye of the Tiger::
lol well melatonin at 15 g gave me back pumps

Gaba @ 6 gr worked like for 5 days then it just help my mood.

but i want to try this x dreams, i have my hopes up that this could work.

fitnecise

Awards

Did you say 15 GRAMS?? That is very risky dude- natural secretion is in the micrograms, and melatonin has other roles than just knocking you out. Megadosing GABA isn't good either.

Really, never do that again.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Did you say 15 GRAMS?? That is very risky dude- natural secretion is in the micrograms, and melatonin has other roles than just knocking you out. Megadosing GABA isn't good either.

Really, never do that again.
Thanks, i dont use it any more since it didnt do **** for me :(

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear Rip van Winkle once took 15 grams.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Epistane will be there tomorrow in the store guys. Their order is shipping out overnight today! :D

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Epistane will be there tomorrow in the store guys. Their order is shipping out overnight today! :D
Shaweet! :thumbsup: Time to kick some mass!:D