Bulk CLA Supreme Caps

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to give everyone a head's up that I just started using the CLA caps today and will keep everyone posted. I am taking 6/day. 2 in the AM, 2 at noon, and 2 in the PM. I will update in the sticky thread I have.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
At this point the only update that I can give is that I have noticed less fat storage and/or water retention around the abdominal region. I have also noticed less stomach discomfort than when on the the other guy's CLA. This is a nice effect as sitting in the bathroom all day is not too much fun. I am using 9 caps/day at 3 in the AM, 3 in the noon, and 3 in the PM. An all round great product that stacks really well with DCP......

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subscribed.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BTW, these should be restocked by next week.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed for purchase after this next one :) ( limited resources :( )

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
7.2 grams is not alot- some studies have used ^ 6gms pipe down safe guy. Grexx is a big fellow, I have used 9 gms with no stomach discomfort just extra trips to bathroom...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
subscribed. Been on them at six per day for twenty days or so. CLA has numberous benifits. There's an article in this months MD on it. Np's Cla is good stuff.

DriverDan

DriverDan

Awards
7.2 grams is not alot- some studies have used ^ 6gms pipe down safe guy. Grexx is a big fellow, I have used 9 gms with no stomach discomfort just extra trips to bathroom...
I know that most studies use in the 6-6.5g range. It's rare that you see people on the boards taking it at these amounts though. That's why I'm interested in seeing the results!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The CLA caps are working great and I just added in Bulk Sesathin.....The temptations are everywhere using this stuff
:donut: :burg: