Nettle Root

1. Nettle Root

Hey guys, I'm about to put in a order and was wondering if anyone has compared the Bulk Nettle Root to Activate?

2. Quote Originally Posted by MuZI View Post
    Hey guys, I'm about to put in a order and was wondering if anyone has compared the Bulk Nettle Root to Activate?
    i'd like to know this too, i've seen threads on it but not much feedback

3. Quote Originally Posted by MuZI View Post
    I have used both...purchased from NP...and run back to back. They both were equally effective. One no more or less than the other.
    •   

4. Did you cap the powder or just guzzle it? If so howd it taste?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

5. It has a nutty flavour. It's not as bad as CEE. I usually put a little bit on a spoon and chase it with water.

6. I thought it had more of an earthy flavor that was covered up somewhat well by crystal light tea...it's a little hydrophobic though, so it doesn't mix real well...kind of like some of the BCAAs that are out there.

I only used it for a couple of days before getting injured, so no feedback on it though.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

7. I felt that Activate worked better.

8. Bump for more replies on the dif between the 2....

9. how much would you save by buying enough bulk to equal 4ed activate. if the savings is less than $10 i would buy activate just for the convience.
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

USE CODE BIGT50OFF

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    how much would you save by buying enough bulk to equal 4ed activate. if the savings is less than $10 i would buy activate just for the convience.
    Activate is 48 grams for $40

Bulk is 50 grams for $25

11. $40/48gr = .83 cents per gram

$25/50 = .50 cents per gram

.5 X 48(the same amount in Activate) = 24 bucks(saving about $16)

On a side note I just recieved some bulk nettle today from NP and can honestly say that it smells just like the Act. caps. We'll see how it goes starting Monday.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

12. you capping it or chugging it?
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

USE CODE BIGT50OFF

13. I'm capping it for convience so I can take the stuff with me(all ready got a whole 50gr done and stored).

One thing I forgot to mention on the math is that you save $16 AND you have roughly 2 extra grams.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. actevaTE (nettle root extract) to prevent hair loss?
    By sundevil04 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-02-2006, 12:24 PM
  2. Nettle Root
    By Pirate! in forum Supplements
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 05:55 PM
  3. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-21-2005, 03:45 PM
  4. Nettle root
    By x_muscle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10