Urgent help needed plz (ideally from a company staff)

  1. New Member
    dhallug's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    96
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

    Urgent help needed plz (ideally from a company staff)


    Hi,

    I am lloking to order a plastic shaker bottle from your site and I live in the UK and I will be coming to the US for a 1 week (next week). I will be ordering online BUT I need to have the items at my apartment address which is where I will be living for 1 week in the US (i.e. Los Angeles) within that week.

    My questions are:

    I won't be in my apartment all the time so how will I know when you be shipping the item and do you order Express Delivery? Do you offer like a time frame when the item will reach there?


    and what happens if no one is at home, do you drop the item off at a local depot or something? does the courrier post a card noting attempted delivery?


    and will I need to sign for the item? can it be traced/ tracked online?

  2. New Member
    Riquee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    326
    Rep Power
    30274
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    97.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by dhallug View Post
    Hi,

    I am lloking to order a plastic shaker bottle from your site and I live in the UK and I will be coming to the US for a 1 week (next week). I will be ordering online BUT I need to have the items at my apartment address which is where I will be living for 1 week in the US (i.e. Los Angeles) within that week.

    My questions are:

    I won't be in my apartment all the time so how will I know when you be shipping the item and do you order Express Delivery? Do you offer like a time frame when the item will reach there?


    and what happens if no one is at home, do you drop the item off at a local depot or something? does the courrier post a card noting attempted delivery?


    and will I need to sign for the item? can it be traced/ tracked online?
    I advise you to use custumorservice email..they ll reply on monday

    customerservice@nutraplanet.co m
    You may also send a message using the "contact"option on the nutraplanet site..

    Good luck
  3. New Member
    dhallug's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    96
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

    Sure but usually do they ship items out quite quickly? for example I order today, would they post it out on Monday?

    and if I use United States Postal Service (Priority Mail) , do they provide tracking/tracing online?
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Rep Power
    11095
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    13.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    They ship out VERY quickly, especially if you put "anabolicminds" in the comments box of your order. As long as everything you order is in stock, I'd be willing to bet it will ship out at least by Monday, if not today. Every order I've ever gotten from them was given a tracking number as well.
  5. New Member
    dhallug's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    96
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

    sure, np. Yeah it would be great if they can post it out on Monday. I'm only in the US for 1 week starting next week so it needs to be in by then. so if I use United States Postal Service (Priority Mail) - they will provide online tracking/tracing?

    and also if you are not at home, what happens then? do they leave a calling card or something? do they reattempt delivery or something? or do you collect it from local depot?




    Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    They ship out VERY quickly, especially if you put "anabolicminds" in the comments box of your order. As long as everything you order is in stock, I'd be willing to bet it will ship out at least by Monday, if not today. Every order I've ever gotten from them was given a tracking number as well.
  6. New Member
    Riquee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    326
    Rep Power
    30274
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    97.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by dhallug View Post
    Sure but usually do they ship items out quite quickly? for example I order today, would they post it out on Monday?

    and if I use United States Postal Service (Priority Mail) , do they provide tracking/tracing online?

    Yep to both questions
  7. New Member
    Riquee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    326
    Rep Power
    30274
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    97.8%

    Like Rpen said
  8. New Member
    Riquee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    326
    Rep Power
    30274
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    97.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by dhallug View Post
    sure, np. Yeah it would be great if they can post it out on Monday. I'm only in the US for 1 week starting next week so it needs to be in by then. so if I use United States Postal Service (Priority Mail) - they will provide online tracking/tracing?

    and also if you are not at home, what happens then? do they leave a calling card or something? do they reattempt delivery or something? or do you collect it from local depot?

    Just make sure it s in stock when ordering(not redmarked)..about when you are not at home.. I can not tell you how that works in the states, in Europe yes..
  9. New Member
    dhallug's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    96
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

    sure, cheers
  10. New Member
    Riquee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    326
    Rep Power
    30274
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    97.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by dhallug View Post
    sure, cheers
    No,prob..if you want to know now..you can enter the next thread(ultra potent cla) Dsade is online.. just ask overthere.. so you can sleep well
  11. New Member
    Riquee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    326
    Rep Power
    30274
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    97.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by Riquee View Post
    No,prob..if you want to know now..you can enter the next thread(ultra potent cla) Dsade is online.. just ask overthere.. so you can sleep well
    Dsade already left sorry..
  12. New Member
    dhallug's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    96
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

    whose "Dsade"?
  13. New Member
    Riquee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    326
    Rep Power
    30274
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    97.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by dhallug View Post
    whose "Dsade"?
    He s with Nutra
  14. New Member
    dhallug's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    96
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

    Update

    I was promised by a NutraPlanet staff it will be dispatched first thing on Monday morning and email will be sent straight after dispatch and guess what?

    Nothing happened.

    Now it looks like they may dispatch it on Tuesday and add to that 3 days for delivery, leaves me with Friday as last chance to get it before I leave the US. Even then I may not be at home for sign for delivery so meaning I may not even get it on time as they might redeliver or leave it at local post office (which I wouldn't know).

    If I don't get it by then, I will never use Nutraplanet again. The whole point was for them to dispatch it on Monday (which they said they will) so I get enough chance to get it in good time.
  15. Board Sponsor
    rpen22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,702
    Rep Power
    11095
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    13.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    You most likely will not have to sign for the package. I have never signed for one myself; they are always left outside my house, regardless if I'm home or not.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-30-2014, 08:31 PM
  2. T-Roid (Tren) PCT Help Needed From Experts Plz
    By MadeInCanada in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-28-2009, 06:40 PM
  3. TRENADROL Urgent Help Needed!!!
    By Baller Status in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 07:42 AM
  4. Shutdown help needed from Dr. D!
    By joeyg in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 12-04-2006, 04:20 AM
  5. need helpful advice,plz
    By lplionheart in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-18-2006, 11:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in