Cissus Dosage

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have searched for this a lot. It seems to be somewhat vague, I could not find an exact answer. I have the bulk from Nutraplanet. I take 3 teaspoons 3 times a day. Is this enough to elicit a change?. This would be 2.8 grams X 3 = 8.4 grams. I am a bit confused because I can not find a straight answer.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some people say more, some say less...depends on the extract, some say empty stomach, some say it doesn't matter...10 pages of search results..Arghhh!!!...Help me search better!. I type in Cissus Dosage, and only find a few threads that have "Cissus" in the title. Others I have to search through the thread only to find something having to do with Cissus but not related to my search. Yes some searches are easy but when you are looking for something specific it is dificult to find...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
experiment-its cheap enough. you have to adjust to bodyweight, tolerance level -all the variables. start low and build up, find your sweet spot. you found so much differing advise because everyone sweet spot is different.

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
I weigh 210 lbs. I took 12 caps a day of the original USP 5% extract and 6 caps of USP's symX (24% cissus) for a month and saw a dramatic recomp.

Actually the pic in my avy is of me a week after that stack. I was testing it for usp on a different forum.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea i have the prima force cisscus i was wondering it says take 30 mins before meal does it mater some times i just take it with food somtimes take on empty stomach does it really matter. maybe sombody could help and also how much can you take and what will happen if you take to much like what kind of sides are there.i am mega dosing mine at 6 caps a day.

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
I found I had to use about 2-3 teaspoons a day of bulk to see any positive results.I did take it with my protein shakes so this may have effected the way it was absorbed.

I'm using the primaforce cissus at the moment and finding 4 caps/day working really well.In fact I've just had surgery on my elbow and it's healing really fast.4 hours after my operation and I was popping cissus.

As for sides I do think the cissus can cause some gut problems in some users.:gas: Me being one of them.

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
I found I had to use about 2-3 teaspoons a day of bulk to see any positive results.I did take it with my protein shakes so this may have effected the way it was absorbed.

I'm using the primaforce cissus at the moment and finding 4 caps/day working really well.In fact I've just had surgery on my elbow and it's healing really fast.4 hours after my operation and I was popping cissus.

As for sides I do think the cissus can cause some gut problems in some users.:gas: Me being one of them.
hey look guys, the main man is here :thumbsup:

tsb is the main man when it comes to cissus, he's tried them all so he really knows his stuff, even has pubmed to back it up:stick:

:cheers:

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established

weird about the gut problem i could swear cissus is supposed to help heal ulcers..least i think usplabs has said that

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
pubmed backs it up.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
weird about the gut problem i could swear cissus is supposed to help heal ulcers..least i think usplabs has said that
it is suppose to, ive read a few studies on it

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established

You are correct about it helping to heal ulcers.Cissus produces a significant reduction in basal gastric secretion and acidity.Which might explain why some people experience more gas than usual.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I capped mine in 00 caps - around .666g per cap

I take 4 caps, 3X a day....thats roughly 8g per day. I really like it.

I'm stacking with powerfull, but I need to buy more powerfull before i can reach that high of dosage