Cissus Dosage

1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.1%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Cissus Dosage

I have searched for this a lot. It seems to be somewhat vague, I could not find an exact answer. I have the bulk from Nutraplanet. I take 3 teaspoons 3 times a day. Is this enough to elicit a change?. This would be 2.8 grams X 3 = 8.4 grams. I am a bit confused because I can not find a straight answer.

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.1%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Some people say more, some say less...depends on the extract, some say empty stomach, some say it doesn't matter...10 pages of search results..Arghhh!!!...Help me search better!. I type in Cissus Dosage, and only find a few threads that have "Cissus" in the title. Others I have to search through the thread only to find something having to do with Cissus but not related to my search. Yes some searches are easy but when you are looking for something specific it is dificult to find...
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.23%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

experiment-its cheap enough. you have to adjust to bodyweight, tolerance level -all the variables. start low and build up, find your sweet spot. you found so much differing advise because everyone sweet spot is different.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.73%

I weigh 210 lbs. I took 12 caps a day of the original USP 5% extract and 6 caps of USP's symX (24% cissus) for a month and saw a dramatic recomp.

Actually the pic in my avy is of me a week after that stack. I was testing it for usp on a different forum.
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.25%

yea i have the prima force cisscus i was wondering it says take 30 mins before meal does it mater some times i just take it with food somtimes take on empty stomach does it really matter. maybe sombody could help and also how much can you take and what will happen if you take to much like what kind of sides are there.i am mega dosing mine at 6 caps a day.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.21%

I found I had to use about 2-3 teaspoons a day of bulk to see any positive results.I did take it with my protein shakes so this may have effected the way it was absorbed.

I'm using the primaforce cissus at the moment and finding 4 caps/day working really well.In fact I've just had surgery on my elbow and it's healing really fast.4 hours after my operation and I was popping cissus.

As for sides I do think the cissus can cause some gut problems in some users. Me being one of them.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.79%

Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post
    I found I had to use about 2-3 teaspoons a day of bulk to see any positive results.I did take it with my protein shakes so this may have effected the way it was absorbed.

I'm using the primaforce cissus at the moment and finding 4 caps/day working really well.In fact I've just had surgery on my elbow and it's healing really fast.4 hours after my operation and I was popping cissus.

As for sides I do think the cissus can cause some gut problems in some users. Me being one of them.
    hey look guys, the main man is here

tsb is the main man when it comes to cissus, he's tried them all so he really knows his stuff, even has pubmed to back it up

8. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post

weird about the gut problem i could swear cissus is supposed to help heal ulcers..least i think usplabs has said that
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.23%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

pubmed backs it up.
  10. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by wojo View Post
    weird about the gut problem i could swear cissus is supposed to help heal ulcers..least i think usplabs has said that
    it is suppose to, ive read a few studies on it
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.21%

Quote Originally Posted by wojo View Post

You are correct about it helping to heal ulcers.Cissus produces a significant reduction in basal gastric secretion and acidity.Which might explain why some people experience more gas than usual.
  12. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.75%

I capped mine in 00 caps - around .666g per cap

I take 4 caps, 3X a day....thats roughly 8g per day. I really like it.

I'm stacking with powerfull, but I need to buy more powerfull before i can reach that high of dosage

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nutraplanet cissus dosage
    By thebigrig in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-20-2013, 10:59 PM
  2. Bulk Super Cissus dosage?
    By beric83 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 06:42 PM
  3. Bulk Cissus Dosage For Optimal Effects
    By TheMyth in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9