SO just when I thought NP was slipping and maybe had gotten to big to keep up......

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
SO I placed a order on saturday afternoon. Being only a few hrs from NP my stuff arrives in a day -2 days at best. SO i figured monday-tuesday ill be enjoying my NP goodies. Tuesday rolls around and still nothing. I check my emails not even a order update.

WTF? I thought:aargh: Has Np actually gotten to popular to keep up and maybe they are slipping a bit :hammer:

SO I check on orders details aind I see " order pending" :frustrate

then I scroll down and see " Payment : Money order"

:aargh: I paid with CC, SO I email The NP crew last night at 6pm stating the details They said it had happend before and it was being fixed. as of early morning My goodies were on thier way here:clap2: :clap2:

SO I thought after 3 yrs Plus of super fast service i thought you guys had gotten to big for your own good ;)

Im glad I was wrong and should've known better:dance: :fool2:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did we have animated GIFs on sale...because it seems like you might be almost out after that post. :)

Ow..my eyes.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My customer service beat me to it...oh well :(

eagles89

Awards
this happened to me too i just emailed them about it

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
my order is still pending.....................thank you 11-oxo:D

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
NP has totally ruined all other purveyors of any goods in my opinion...I ordered a new custom made 3wood and 5wood (Dsade...care to resurrect the PLCAR / Tyrosine fast twitch muscle experiment?? :D ) and it took them 5 days to make and ship them to my door...the horror!! 2 days is my new standard no matter what it is I order. :hammer:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
(Dsade...care to resurrect the PLCAR / Tyrosine fast twitch muscle experiment?? :D )
Still have access to the swing velocity measurement device?

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Still have access to the swing velocity measurement device?
Sure do...I bought it :fool2:

Still got that bad back too...but Im used to the pain :fool2:

I say swing speed and distance measurements!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Like I stated It was here on my doorstep when i got home ;)

ballhere

Awards
yes...NP is by far the best CS and has the best shipping times of any online retailer I've dealt with, regardless of the type of product.

BN is two towns over from me and can I get any order the next day but I will still always order from nutraplanet just based on price and customer service.