Dsade Ect... BCAA density Q

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your BCAA says 400mg per 1.25 ml Which comes to about 1.6g per tsp. Now before I knew about NP I got BCAA from a bulk competitor of yours that was supposedly 2:1:1 ratio also and it said 5g per tsp. Your texture is lighter also... Trust me I trust your product more but my question is why is this so? And if I want 20g I need...?... about 60ml aka a quarter cup?

One other Q... when I mix BCAA, Kwick Karb and Poseiden and shake it air pressure build up, I mean a lot of preassure, what the heck is this from?

J

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
I have no idea but just reading your post are you sure the other brand wasn't 5 grams/ Tbsp? NP's at 1.6g/tsp woud be 4.8g/Tbsp. Thats pretty close.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It was a TOTALLY different texture and feel, much more dense. I am not questioning quality just math.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Your BCAA says 400mg per 1.25 ml Which comes to about 1.6g per tsp. Now before I knew about NP I got BCAA from a bulk competitor of yours that was supposedly 2:1:1 ratio also and it said 5g per tsp. Your texture is lighter also... Trust me I trust your product more but my question is why is this so? And if I want 20g I need...?... about 60ml aka a quarter cup?
This is due to our BCAA being a finer mesh product. This is why our BCAA powder mixes so well with less of the clumping like some of the other BCAA's out there.

One other Q... when I mix BCAA, Kwick Karb and Poseiden and shake it air pressure build up, I mean a lot of preassure, what the heck is this from?
Poseidon effervesces...perhaps mixing it with the other items causes a greater release of CO2.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That reminds me...never drink diet coke with a Mentos in your mouth...LOL!

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That reminds me...never drink diet coke with a Mentos in your mouth...LOL!
Well between that effervesent drink I made the PGCL, I could give diet coke a run for its money in shooting mentos from my ass with pure gas power...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
travbedaman Evomuse 8
MidwestBeast Company Promotions 0
MidwestBeast Evomuse 19
N Evomuse 13
dsade Evomuse 70