Dsade Ect... BCAA density Q

  1. Banned
    justreading's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,693
    Answers
    0

    Dsade Ect... BCAA density Q


    Your BCAA says 400mg per 1.25 ml Which comes to about 1.6g per tsp. Now before I knew about NP I got BCAA from a bulk competitor of yours that was supposedly 2:1:1 ratio also and it said 5g per tsp. Your texture is lighter also... Trust me I trust your product more but my question is why is this so? And if I want 20g I need...?... about 60ml aka a quarter cup?



    One other Q... when I mix BCAA, Kwick Karb and Poseiden and shake it air pressure build up, I mean a lot of preassure, what the heck is this from?

  2. Registered User
    jasonschaffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,253
    Answers
    0


    I have no idea but just reading your post are you sure the other brand wasn't 5 grams/ Tbsp? NP's at 1.6g/tsp woud be 4.8g/Tbsp. Thats pretty close.
  3. Banned
    justreading's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,693
    Answers
    0


    It was a TOTALLY different texture and feel, much more dense. I am not questioning quality just math.
    •   
       

  4. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,963
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    Your BCAA says 400mg per 1.25 ml Which comes to about 1.6g per tsp. Now before I knew about NP I got BCAA from a bulk competitor of yours that was supposedly 2:1:1 ratio also and it said 5g per tsp. Your texture is lighter also... Trust me I trust your product more but my question is why is this so? And if I want 20g I need...?... about 60ml aka a quarter cup?
    This is due to our BCAA being a finer mesh product. This is why our BCAA powder mixes so well with less of the clumping like some of the other BCAA's out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    One other Q... when I mix BCAA, Kwick Karb and Poseiden and shake it air pressure build up, I mean a lot of preassure, what the heck is this from?
    Poseidon effervesces...perhaps mixing it with the other items causes a greater release of CO2.
  5. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,963
    Answers
    1


    That reminds me...never drink diet coke with a Mentos in your mouth...LOL!
  6. Banned
    justreading's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,693
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    That reminds me...never drink diet coke with a Mentos in your mouth...LOL!
    Well between that effervesent drink I made the PGCL, I could give diet coke a run for its money in shooting mentos from my ass with pure gas power...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Muscle thickness and density
    By knoc2003 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-10-2004, 02:07 PM
  2. density of powders
    By captainbicept in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-29-2004, 12:22 AM
  3. Is there a need to add EAA/BCAAs to PWO shakes?
    By Rock Lee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-22-2004, 12:44 AM
  4. BCAA from 1fast... good deal?
    By houseman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-19-2004, 06:46 AM
  5. Best topical for muscle DENSITY?
    By Hellhound in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-05-2003, 04:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in