dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey Jiggly boys/girls....summertime is almost here...are you going to be hiding your flabby ass under a t-shirt/moo-moo, or flaunting your ripped body at the beached whales who stare enviously, look away ashamed, then talk smack about you as you pass by to the adoring stares of the other hotties?

Once again, Nutraplanet and Avant Labs come together to offer you Bulk Lipoderm (available in the famous 8 ounce pump bottle) for a spectacular price. Add in some Bulk Mixed Fixins, dump into the bottle, then...

Shake shake shake

then shake your booty...proudly...don't let your booty shake YOU.

This should be on the site within a week or two at most. Price and details to come.

Whose planet do YOU inhabit?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the difference between Lipoderm and Lipo-U? Could 7-Keto be added to this to make a homemade Absolved?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm. Maybe I'll try this stuff again...So many new products coming out...I'm really waiting on RPM to make another order though. RPM is the only new one that has proved itself to me...Glad you guys have some of the old stuff in bulk. I'd really like to see some of the new products in bulk, like 11-OXO maybe, although I am kinda of leary of 11-oxo.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Absolved is localized Penetrate...and will be coming as soon as the Bulk 7-OXO DHEA comes in.

This is for hydrophilic actives (YHCl, caffeine, etc.)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Wiggle it, just a little bit"

School me again, this carrier is lipophilic and the androgen carriers are hydrophilic...correct?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for learning me. :study:
Nutraplanet...we has lots of learnins to give y'all good peeps...

Now gimme a "N"

Gimme a "U"

Gimme a....crap

:::checking forum header:::

umm...you know how the rest goes.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a hell of an idea. Do you just dump and shake, or do you have to heat... I guess what Im asking is what is the process of making this work?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a hell of an idea. Do you just dump and shake, or do you have to heat... I guess what Im asking is what is the process of making this work?
Well, I did do a pretty lame job of explaining.

Lipoderm is pretty easy to mix...just dump in the actives and shake.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is super easy. Add some Y-hcl, caffeine and maybe some cap and you will be up all night burning your ass off.

Seriously on the caffeine. Matt, you guys have powder caffeine?

A good package deal suggestion: Lipo Solution, 3-6g of Y-hcl and 3-6g caffeine powder.

I want trademark rights on the packaged product name.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is super easy. Add some Y-hcl, caffeine and maybe some cap and you will be up all night burning your ass off.

Seriously on the caffeine. Matt, you guys have powder caffeine?

A good package deal suggestion: Lipo Solution, 3-6g of Y-hcl and 3-6g caffeine powder.

I want trademark rights on the packaged product name.
Maybe :Abliderate (pronounce like Obliderate)....goes good with the sound of Penetrate.

I am ordering the Bulk Caffeine this week. Also, RKs are easier to stand than Capsaicin...so, that would be the way to go.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Well, I did do a pretty lame job of explaining.

Lipoderm is pretty easy to mix...just dump in the actives and shake.
Actually... that is pretty much what you said. I guess your sense of humor made me miss understand :fool2:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade orbits around his own solar system...I never understand him :sad:
Are you saying my brain is like a black hole? Or that I am such an ass...teroid?

Or do you just decline to comet?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
See what I mean? I have no earthly idea what he's talking about :think:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
See what I mean? I have no earthly idea what he's talking about :think:
And you know what...before we unleash an insane stack upon the unsuspecting populace, we have to get together and...planet.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
In addition to YCL and caffeine, can I add my 10gms of Raspberry ketones to the lipoderm?

Niko

Board Supporter
Awards
And you know what...before we unleash an insane stack upon the unsuspecting populace, we have to get together and...planet.
Wow, that's like out of this world :dance:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In addition to YCL and caffeine, can I add my 10gms of Raspberry ketones to the lipoderm?
Yes. The issue would be at what point would you saturate the solution. 10 grams in 8oz, in addition to Y (3-6g) and C (3-6g) may likely be overloading the carrier. The ratios may need adjusting according to your goals and the effectiveness of each active to achieve said goals. But yes, Abliderate:YCK™ is doable.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Based on my limited experience, the caffiene portion would likely not mix in on that particular recipe. Then you have grit clogging the pump. Besides, that's a heck of dose..1-2 grams in some Lipoderm had me awake all night.

I'd replace it with nicotine :cool:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This sounds goooooood.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
Yes. The issue would be at what point would you saturate the solution. 10 grams in 8oz, in addition to Y (3-6g) and C (3-6g) may likely be overloading the carrier. The ratios may need adjusting according to your goals and the effectiveness of each active to achieve said goals. But yes, Abliderate:YCK™ is doable.
Nice I'm placing an order today and gettin me some Lipoderm. I am leaving the caffein as I already get in my preworkout drink and if I take any more I will be up all day. I have been taking yohimbine for a month now and it does the trick in keeping alert throughout the day.

I am thinking of 3-6gms of YCL and 10 gms of RK is that too much RK. How many squirts will the lipoderm yield? Now I just have to wax the kegger so that the lipoderm doesn;t get caught up in the forest covering my stomache.

Cerberus

Awards
Possibly a stupid question and everyone else knows how to do this, but how do you calculate out how much of each compound you place in the transdermal liquid you will get / serving?

I'm thinking about doing this, but just confused on this front.

Also, could someone explain what substances will actually pass transdermally? Could we break open the 11-oxo capsules, and feed it in transdermally?

Thanks in advance

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Possibly a stupid question and everyone else knows how to do this, but how do you calculate out how much of each compound you place in the transdermal liquid you will get / serving?

I'm thinking about doing this, but just confused on this front.

Also, could someone explain what substances will actually pass transdermally? Could we break open the 11-oxo capsules, and feed it in transdermally?

Thanks in advance
i agree.....what would be the ultimate thing to add to the bulk lipo?

***RK ?
***CLEN ?
***Y-HCL
***CAP ? (yikes!)
*** etc....................

lets come up with a good combo here so we can get this train rolling...

im just thinking of adding my 3/4 bottle of CLEN to the bulk lipo and spray 4 pumps after shower in the morning.

thanks

Torque

Torque

Awards
I dont see where you can purchase this, its not in the new section.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ETA Next Thursday.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i agree.....what would be the ultimate thing to add to the bulk lipo?

***RK ?
***CLEN ?
***Y-HCL
***CAP ? (yikes!)
*** etc....................

lets come up with a good combo here so we can get this train rolling...

im just thinking of adding my 3/4 bottle of CLEN to the bulk lipo and spray 4 pumps after shower in the morning.

thanks
If you add clen, then make sure you have two bottles: one with and one without. Rotate them every week and add YHCl, RK, and possibly ALCAR.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok dsade, i got my order ready for rk, ycl, and clen. waiting for the lipoderm to make my next order.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i may try this again,

i havent had a topical anything work for me ever

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still hoping to have this by end of week.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just throwing it out there fellas (though I doubt you guys were planning on it anyhow) but Capsaicin is lipophyllic.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Just throwing it out there fellas (though I doubt you guys were planning on it anyhow) but Capsaicin is lipophyllic.
yeah DSADE said: "Also, RKs are easier to stand than Capsaicin...so, that would be the way to go."

Nutz

Nutz

Awards
so how much do we think 8oz of lipoderm can disolve? around 10g total of ( say) caffine and ycl and RK with heat and ball bearings?

Im thinking of also doing a gyno buster formula with Formestane ( is this hydrophilic? ) and lower levels of fat fighting compounds

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so how much do we think 8oz of lipoderm can disolve? around 10g total of ( say) caffine and ycl and RK with heat and ball bearings?

Im thinking of also doing a gyno buster formula with Formestane ( is this hydrophilic? ) and lower levels of fat fighting compounds
Formestane would dissolve into the Absolved carrier (hmm...is that a hint about us offering Bulk Absolved?).

10 g is about right for the amount of actives you can put into Lipoderm carrier.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
localized formestane:clap2:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Localized Formestane is VERY effective as a cosmetic treatment for puffy nipples.

Note I said cosmetic. Gynecomastia is a medical condition, and we would not dream of claiming that one of our products would treat a medical condition...that would be illegal.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so localized formestane would act like a serm, in that it wouldnt reduce overall estro? how many guys megadose anti-e's trying to get rid of puffy nipples, only to get bad sides like cracking joints. i will give this a try for sure. that is if dsade ever gets it in.:twisted:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can see it now... Bulk Absolve + 7OXO DHEA + Formestane = BellyBoobyBeGone

Nutz

Nutz

Awards
cool, had a feeling that would be the answer, and saw a hint about the absolved before :)

sounds like a plan, lipo carrier for the final touch to the abs, BoobSolved for the residual gyno from puberty :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bulk lipo/clen/ycl/formestane! THIS is my new order.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cough cough :next week: cough cough

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bulk lipo/clen/ycl/formestane! THIS is my new order.
Just remember t you'll have to get the absolved carrier if you want to dissolve the form since it's hydrophobic/lipophilic.