NutraPlanet Presents: Bulk Lipoderm carrier

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Sorry for the hold up gents...waiting on one of the items that hasn't arrived yet. Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow. We will have this up on the site shortly

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.66%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

WOO HOO!!!

Warning...my wife is bugging me to order about 50 bottles of this right away. Better get them quick.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/1...ipoderm-y.html
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.48%

Would the RK stain white clothing once dried?
    •   

4. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.66%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by iboj007 View Post
    Would the RK stain white clothing once dried?
    No...the RKs are white.
  5. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Would you guys think of selling the caffeine in bulk, for use outside of lipoderm kits? I would be interested in getting some, and I'm sure others may as well.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.66%

Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Would you guys think of selling the caffeine in bulk, for use outside of lipoderm kits? I would be interested in getting some, and I'm sure others may as well.
    Yep...the bulk caffeine will be going up on the site as soon as the remainder of the drum arrives. I had a kilo sent ahead to cover Lipoderm orders, and the rest sent Ground. It should be up by Tuesday.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.28%

Now that we have the Lipoderm carrier, how about bulk glycerrhetinic acid for some homebrewed TargeX?

This active has evidence to back it up as a localized fat loss agent, but I haven't been impressed by the products that include it as an ingredient.
  8. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    i may try this again,

i havent had a topical anything work for me ever
    I've never seen a good clean study of a topical anything work for anybody. I've only seen individual users, or non-scientific ones. That being said, does anyone have some success examples to point to on this? I've got resistant love handles
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  9. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.66%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I've never seen a good clean study of a topical anything work for anybody. I've only seen individual users, or non-scientific ones. That being said, does anyone have some success examples to point to on this? I've got resistant love handles
    Search the big boards for "lipoderm".
  10. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Sadler View Post
    Now that we have the Lipoderm carrier, how about bulk glycerrhetinic acid for some homebrewed TargeX?

This active has evidence to back it up as a localized fat loss agent, but I haven't been impressed by the products that include it as an ingredient.
    Oh you'll be impressed soon enough.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.83%

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    You can, but it won't do much. Formestane needs a carrier designed for Lipophilic actives. Penerate, if you want the Formestane to be used systemically, or the Absolved carrier, if you want the formestane to work its thing locally (like on your chest.)
    When u get the Bulk AbSolved (Avants old stuff) in, will you be doing a package deal, 4oz of each kinda thing. So I COuld run the Lipoderm AM and AbSolved PM?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.28%

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Savage View Post
    Oh you'll be impressed soon enough.
    I like the sound of that.
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.65%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Any chance of not shipping it with the bonus YHCl?
    Because customs won't let me have it.
  14. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.66%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    When u get the Bulk AbSolved (Avants old stuff) in, will you be doing a package deal, 4oz of each kinda thing. So I COuld run the Lipoderm AM and AbSolved PM?
    We don't have 4 ounce bottles, and the agreement was we would stay away from direct competition with the 4 ounce Lipoderm.
  15. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.66%

Quote Originally Posted by nelix View Post
    Any chance of not shipping it with the bonus YHCl?
    Because customs won't let me have it.
    Why would you want Lipoderm without the active ingredients?
  16. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.65%
    Achievements Posting Pro

So I can just add my own YHCL, customs won't let it pass otherwise.

I could add RK or something else also.
  17. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Well, I decided to order some, plus ordered the RK too. Why not, 8 weeks left in my BFL challenge, see if I can get some more reduction around the love handles. Thats half of why I started on this transformation, to loose those damn things.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  18. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.66%

Quote Originally Posted by nelix View Post
    So I can just add my own YHCL, customs won't let it pass otherwise.

I could add RK or something else also.
    I'm sure this can be arranged. Please contact CS.
  19. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.66%

Well, I decided to order some, plus ordered the RK too. Why not, 8 weeks left in my BFL challenge, see if I can get some more reduction around the love handles. Thats half of why I started on this transformation, to loose those damn things.
    I will definitely pop over and check out your log, then.
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.32%

I used to take YCL orally at 25mgs. I stopped when I started using Lipo-Ultra with RK and Cap. I plan on picking up the bulk stuff and adding the RK and using capsaicin but seeing as the lipo is localized can I start supplementing with YCL orally again and if so, can I pick up again at 25 mgs or should Take it down to 20 or even 15 or less?
  21. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.66%

Quote Originally Posted by psychospic View Post
    I used to take YCL orally at 25mgs. I stopped when I started using Lipo-Ultra with RK and Cap. I plan on picking up the bulk stuff and adding the RK and using capsaicin but seeing as the lipo is localized can I start supplementing with YCL orally again and if so, can I pick up again at 25 mgs or should Take it down to 20 or even 15 or less?
    I would definitely take it down some. Some YHCl is bound to go systemic, and the question would be how sensitive are you?
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.32%

I would definitely take it down some. Some YHCl is bound to go systemic, and the question would be how sensitive are you?
    I am assuming I am not too sensitive. I weigh 220 and felt no sides from 25 mgs of YCL I was taking daily. I started at 15 then slowly bumped up until I reached 25 I was following the formula given in one of Par Deus' write ups about how many mgs per pound of bodyweight, then I went over a little and stayed at 25 as I felt no harsh sides.

How much YCL is in Lipo-ultra anyway?
  23. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.66%

Quote Originally Posted by psychospic View Post
    I am assuming I am not too sensitive. I weigh 220 and felt no sides from 25 mgs of YCL I was taking daily. I started at 15 then slowly bumped up until I reached 25 I was following the formula given in one of Par Deus' write ups about how many mgs per pound of bodyweight, then I went over a little and stayed at 25 as I felt no harsh sides.

How much YCL is in Lipo-ultra anyway?
    I think Lipo-Ultra contains about 4 grams, though it has been a LONG time since I was in charge of production at Avant.
  24. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%

Ok, so recipe question. The 8oz comes with 6g of yohimbine, 3g of caffeine. From what i've read here, looks like 10g total is max that will squeeze in. I've read bits and driblets about the value of replacing the caffeine with nicotine, and about capsacin. I ordered the bulk RK with it, that I can either add to this or take orally or both. I'm currently on a CKD diet, loosing about 2 - 2.5 pounds a week. What would be my most beneficial mix to loose the love handles, and maximize ab definition over the next 8 weeks? I've used capsacin for arthritis relief before, so I can tolerate it fine. Painful, but eh, so what. So is trying to climb stairs 60 pounds overweight. And I'm motivated as heck too.

Also, just as comedy, if its so effective at localized fat loss, wouldn't you loose all the fat in your hands?
    This space for rent

25. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.66%

Ok, so recipe question. The 8oz comes with 6g of yohimbine, 3g of caffeine. From what i've read here, looks like 10g total is max that will squeeze in. I've read bits and driblets about the value of replacing the caffeine with nicotine, and about capsacin. I ordered the bulk RK with it, that I can either add to this or take orally or both. I'm currently on a CKD diet, loosing about 2 - 2.5 pounds a week. What would be my most beneficial mix to loose the love handles, and maximize ab definition over the next 8 weeks? I've used capsacin for arthritis relief before, so I can tolerate it fine. Painful, but eh, so what. So is trying to climb stairs 60 pounds overweight. And I'm motivated as heck too.

Also, just as comedy, if its so effective at localized fat loss, wouldn't you loose all the fat in your hands?
    No need to add capsaicin, since it comes in a separate cream. I would personally add 2 grams of caffeine, the YHCl, and 1-2 grams of RKs.

As for your hands, there is not much fat on them at all...only hair (well, unless you took your priest's advice and stopped that nasty practice.)
  26. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%

No need to add capsaicin, since it comes in a separate cream. I would personally add 2 grams of caffeine, the YHCl, and 1-2 grams of RKs.

As for your hands, there is not much fat on them at all...only hair (well, unless you took your priest's advice and stopped that nasty practice.)
    Guess I have to hunt around for the capsaicin then, i'm sure i have a tube here somewheres. I guess I may as well start that right away? Since i'm already at 6gm of CLA, 3-4g of HMB, omega 3-6-9 out the wazoo, and in strong ketosis, my body is definitely fueling off the fat. So just mobilizing more from that area should do the trick!

Thanks for the help. Now I just have to decide what to do with a spare gram of caffeine 100mg to a cup of coffee, so I guess dumping it into a relatively fresh jug of whey powder and shaking to mix would work so long as its more than 10 servings worth.

Thanks for the help!
    This space for rent

27. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%

Last dumb question, are there any of the essential oils that adding could be of benefit? My wife + kids make soap, candles etc, and we've got around 30-40 different real essential oils, not just the scented stuff. I'm not sure offhand what I have, but if there are any that are of particular value, i'll check.
    This space for rent

28. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.66%

Last dumb question, are there any of the essential oils that adding could be of benefit? My wife + kids make soap, candles etc, and we've got around 30-40 different real essential oils, not just the scented stuff. I'm not sure offhand what I have, but if there are any that are of particular value, i'll check.
    Good question...if you post a list, I can run a quick search. I know peppermint oil would help slightly increase penetration.

I have some other oils on a list I keep in my head for future products (clove oil being one).
  29. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%

Good question...if you post a list, I can run a quick search. I know peppermint oil would help slightly increase penetration.

I have some other oils on a list I keep in my head for future products (clove oil being one).
    I'll check when I get home. I know offhand I do have peppermint, spearmint, orange, tangerine, lime, lemongrass, clove, cinnamon, ginger, ylang ylang, hmm can't recall much more specifically. a bunch of tree ones too and a few florals.
    This space for rent

30. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.55%

Any ideal range in terms of bodyfat for this to work?
  31. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%

Ok heres what i have

Lavender
    Tea Tree
    Peppermint
    Ylang-Ylang
    Eucalyptus
    Orange
    Ginger
    Lemon
    Clove
    Lemongrass
    Geranium
    Cedarwood
    Palmarosa
    Niaouli
    Citronella
    Basil
    Tangerine
    Cinnamon
    Lime
    Spearmint
    Wintergreen
    Birch
    Cajeput
    Fir Needle
    Litsea
    Patchouli
    Camphor
    Anise
    Spruce
    Petitgrain

I picked up some Capzasin (brand named) in a little rollon type container from walgreens

Which seems handy, it won't end up all over my hands that way. So I should just rub that on to help mobilze the fat cells in the areas I plan to use lipoderm on right?
    This space for rent

32. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.48%

Try this one...its bad ass for sure.

Nicoflex
    http://www6.mailordercentral.com/iro...sp?number=1267
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.46%

That Capzasin is hot! I have the exact same stuff and wow... it takes some getting used to. Sometimes it's not so bad, but other times it feels like the deepest pits of hell on your stomach, especially after workouts and cardio.

There have been days that I have worked out 12 hours after application, and I want to stab myself because it burns so bad. Maybe I'm just a little girl.

There have been numerous times that I've had to apply GENEROUS amounts of aloe vera to my abs...
  34. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%

Quote Originally Posted by illfoo View Post
    That Capzasin is hot! I have the exact same stuff and wow... it takes some getting used to. Sometimes it's not so bad, but other times it feels like the deepest pits of hell on your stomach, especially after workouts and cardio.

There have been days that I have worked out 12 hours after application, and I want to stab myself because it burns so bad. Maybe I'm just a little girl.

There have been numerous times that I've had to apply GENEROUS amounts of aloe vera to my abs...
    What I thought was interesting is that in the rollon its 1 oz of .15% strength. The walgreens brand was 1.5 oz of .1% strength (so same total capsacin load), but the name brand in the nice rollon bottle was cheaper. Seemed silly to me. Its hot but eh, c'est la vie. how often should I be swabbing myself down with it? as soon as it stops burning?
    This space for rent

35. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.66%

Raspberry Ketones don't burn...and they work the same way.
  36. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%

Raspberry Ketones don't burn...and they work the same way.
    I'll be using RK too, once it gets here. I just have no patience, but do have a walgreens up the street. So will using the capzacin separately be a waste then if i'm putting 1g of RK into the lipoderm?
    This space for rent

37. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.66%

Not a waste, not at all...we just went with the RKs because they hurt less.
  38. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.1%

Best way to mix?

The bottle is practically full with no room to shake. Any tips?
  39. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.22%

Surprisingly, the capzasin doesn't hurt that badly rubbed on the gut. my knees ached a bit and I tried it there, that was completely different, really painful. I didn't feel the muscle or arthritis pain tho

dsade, was there anything but the peppermint in that list of oils above worth adding other than to make me smell pretty
    This space for rent

40. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.66%

Quote Originally Posted by jcam222 View Post
    The bottle is practically full with no room to shake. Any tips?
    Actually, I as just getting ready to post my experience and advice.

The bottles is mostly full, but there should be enough room to create an air bubble which will mix the formula.

I recommend folding a business card lengthwise. Dump about 1/4 of the Lipoderm Mix onto the card, wrap your hand around the rim of the bottle (to prevent spillover) then position the business card right over the rim, holding the card with your thumb and middle finger.. Tap the back of the business card with your index finger, and the powder will fall into the bottle cleanly. Please the lid on the bottle and shake the hell out of it.

Open the lid, and there might be white powder around the rim...use the straw from the pump to push it down, or calmly tap the bottom of the bottle onto the counter until it falls in.Repeat 1/4 at a time until everything is mixed.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nutraplanet Present:Bulk Capped Products
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 237
    Last Post: 06-20-2007, 11:42 PM
  2. Nutraplanet Presents: Bulk Norvaline
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 11:31 AM