NutraPlanet Presents: Bulk Lipoderm carrier

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Understand though, that the localized nature of this carrier allows the caffeine to provide a targeted diuretic and that is why it is added Lipoderm-Y w/ Caffeine (4 oz) By Avant Labs
    I have no enemies. My friends intensely despise me.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    Understand though, that the localized nature of this carrier allows the caffeine to provide a targeted diuretic and that is why it is added Lipoderm-Y w/ Caffeine (4 oz) By Avant Labs
    I see. Cool, I will try this. I haven't used a transdermal since Etched and Sytenhance ware out with a ph in them and they were amazing. Can't wait to see how this works. Thanks.
    •   
       


  3. Possibly a stupid question and everyone else knows how to do this, but how do you calculate out how much of each compound you place in the transdermal liquid you will get / serving?

    I'm thinking about doing this, but just confused on this front.

    Also, could someone explain what substances will actually pass transdermally? Could we break open the 11-oxo capsules, and feed it in transdermally?

    Thanks in advance

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
    Possibly a stupid question and everyone else knows how to do this, but how do you calculate out how much of each compound you place in the transdermal liquid you will get / serving?

    I'm thinking about doing this, but just confused on this front.

    Also, could someone explain what substances will actually pass transdermally? Could we break open the 11-oxo capsules, and feed it in transdermally?

    Thanks in advance
    i agree.....what would be the ultimate thing to add to the bulk lipo?

    ***RK ?
    ***CLEN ?
    ***Y-HCL
    ***CAP ? (yikes!)
    *** etc....................


    lets come up with a good combo here so we can get this train rolling...

    im just thinking of adding my 3/4 bottle of CLEN to the bulk lipo and spray 4 pumps after shower in the morning.

    thanks

  5. I dont see where you can purchase this, its not in the new section.
    •   
       


  6. Coming soon

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

    This should be on the site within a week or two at most. Price and details to come.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  7. ETA Next Thursday.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  8. Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    i agree.....what would be the ultimate thing to add to the bulk lipo?

    ***RK ?
    ***CLEN ?
    ***Y-HCL
    ***CAP ? (yikes!)
    *** etc....................


    lets come up with a good combo here so we can get this train rolling...

    im just thinking of adding my 3/4 bottle of CLEN to the bulk lipo and spray 4 pumps after shower in the morning.

    thanks
    If you add clen, then make sure you have two bottles: one with and one without. Rotate them every week and add YHCl, RK, and possibly ALCAR.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    ETA Next Thursday.
    Just tunning in.

  10. ok dsade, i got my order ready for rk, ycl, and clen. waiting for the lipoderm to make my next order.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  11. i may try this again,

    i havent had a topical anything work for me ever
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  12. Still hoping to have this by end of week.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. Just throwing it out there fellas (though I doubt you guys were planning on it anyhow) but Capsaicin is lipophyllic.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  14. Can't wait to get this!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Just throwing it out there fellas (though I doubt you guys were planning on it anyhow) but Capsaicin is lipophyllic.
    yeah DSADE said: "Also, RKs are easier to stand than Capsaicin...so, that would be the way to go."

  16. so how much do we think 8oz of lipoderm can disolve? around 10g total of ( say) caffine and ycl and RK with heat and ball bearings?

    Im thinking of also doing a gyno buster formula with Formestane ( is this hydrophilic? ) and lower levels of fat fighting compounds

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Nutz View Post
    so how much do we think 8oz of lipoderm can disolve? around 10g total of ( say) caffine and ycl and RK with heat and ball bearings?

    Im thinking of also doing a gyno buster formula with Formestane ( is this hydrophilic? ) and lower levels of fat fighting compounds
    Formestane would dissolve into the Absolved carrier (hmm...is that a hint about us offering Bulk Absolved?).

    10 g is about right for the amount of actives you can put into Lipoderm carrier.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  18. localized formestane
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  19. Localized Formestane is VERY effective as a cosmetic treatment for puffy nipples.

    Note I said cosmetic. Gynecomastia is a medical condition, and we would not dream of claiming that one of our products would treat a medical condition...that would be illegal.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  20. so localized formestane would act like a serm, in that it wouldnt reduce overall estro? how many guys megadose anti-e's trying to get rid of puffy nipples, only to get bad sides like cracking joints. i will give this a try for sure. that is if dsade ever gets it in.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  21. I can see it now... Bulk Absolve + 7OXO DHEA + Formestane = BellyBoobyBeGone
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  22. cool, had a feeling that would be the answer, and saw a hint about the absolved before

    sounds like a plan, lipo carrier for the final touch to the abs, BoobSolved for the residual gyno from puberty

  23. bulk lipo/clen/ycl/formestane! THIS is my new order.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  24. cough cough :next week: cough cough
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    bulk lipo/clen/ycl/formestane! THIS is my new order.
    Just remember t you'll have to get the absolved carrier if you want to dissolve the form since it's hydrophobic/lipophilic.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Nutraplanet Present:Bulk Capped Products
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 237
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 12:42 AM
  2. Nutraplanet Presents: Bulk Norvaline
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 12:31 PM
  3. Nutraplanet presents: Bulk Yohimbine Caps
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-14-2007, 10:23 PM
  4. Nutraplanet Presents Kwick-Karb WMS
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 02-08-2007, 01:45 PM
  5. NutraPlanet Presents...TEA-GCG, Green Tea Caps
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 05:26 PM
Log in
Log in