(Dsade)When will DCP be in stock? - AnabolicMinds.com

(Dsade)When will DCP be in stock?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    mdts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    136

    Reputation

    Talking (Dsade)When will DCP be in stock?


    I am waiting to make an orderthat will include some DCP. Also is Camphibolic going to be in stock again?
    Here is my list so far: Turk, YG, hyperdrol, Mass fx, retain 2, B-powerfull, B-Cissus.
    Also A thought that hyperdrol and mass fx should be in a bundle price listing like the JW and BAM That would be sweet for all.

  2. New Member
    mdts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    136

    Reputation

    bump
  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,347
    Rep Power
    770811

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Still waiting to hear back that the softgels are done. Communication is slow going.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    mdts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    136

    Reputation

    Thanks man keep us updated. Nutraplanet is the best price anywhere.
  5. New Member
    300Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    216
    Rep Power
    200

    Reputation

    bump
  6. Banned
    benjiman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    37
    Posts
    363
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    yea i am wanting to do the same stack but the hperdrolx2,massxf,retain2 should come as a stack with a beter price you have to buy all three seperaltly which comes up to be like 115 dollars or somthing maybe somebody from ax good give a resone to use for not having a group price break.
  7. Banned
    benjiman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    37
    Posts
    363
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    i am also wating on the dcp camphibolic to come back in stock dsade did not say if the camphibolic was or when going to be back
  8. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2988

    Reputation

    dsade,
    your pm's are full...haha..so thought id try you here. I was looking to use dcp for the month I take off of Leviathan......any broken capsule bottles lying around still??..=)..lemme know!
    john
  9. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,347
    Rep Power
    770811

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    The heat is playing Havoc (har har) with the remaining DCP. It seems like the last ones are going to be a complete loss.

    DCP restock SHOULD be done by next week...finger's crossed. Damn, these things are a pain to cap.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  10. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2988

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The heat is playing Havoc (har har) with the remaining DCP. It seems like the last ones are going to be a complete loss.

    DCP restock SHOULD be done by next week...finger's crossed. Damn, these things are a pain to cap.

    ooooook bro...sounds good....hmm...Im taking a month off Leviathan...We should work something out..haha....(always trying for a hook up eh..lol
  11. Banned
    benjiman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    37
    Posts
    363
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    dsade what about the camphibolic whenwill it be back i want to stack this with dcp.that would be a good stack right.
  12. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2988

    Reputation

    does usp make camph anymore??
  13. djl
    djl is offline
    Advanced Member
    djl's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    48
    Posts
    631
    Rep Power
    418

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    does usp make camph anymore??

    No, but apparently Applied Nutriceuticals has the same thing.

    Maybe there was an agreement in place as to who got to sell what product past a certain point?
  14. Registered User
    Mach .78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Power
    729

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The heat is playing Havoc (har har) with the remaining DCP. It seems like the last ones are going to be a complete loss.

    DCP restock SHOULD be done by next week...finger's crossed. Damn, these things are a pain to cap.
    So everywhere DCP is sold is backordered? This explains why I haven't received a package for weeks from another place that sells it.
  15. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,347
    Rep Power
    770811

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mach .78 View Post
    So everywhere DCP is sold is backordered? This explains why I haven't received a package for weeks from another place that sells it.
    The ingredients in DCP are hard to work with, and ended up sticking up the machines doing a dry cap. We went with the Liquid Filled caps (which then had to be moved up to a 000 to account for the extra volume of the liquid)...and they leaked.

    The leaky DCP ended up costing me over $10k in lost revenue, and ruined product. It has taken me some time to find someone else that can handle production - after others said they could and failed. I finally found a new place that is beginning production immediately.

    Estimate is 2 weeks.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  16. Advanced Member
    fritzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    879
    Rep Power
    550

    Reputation

    but i cant live without DCP If you have any of the OLD ones left to sell please PM me... i emailed you earlier but you probably didnt get it
  17. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,347
    Rep Power
    770811

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fritzer View Post
    but i cant live without DCP If you have any of the OLD ones left to sell please PM me... i emailed you earlier but you probably didnt get it
    remail me if you will at mpearson@recomp.com

    The remaining bottles are really not in good shape, and shipping in the heat WILL make them leak more...but if you want to take the chance you are welcome to them.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  18. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by djl View Post
    No, but apparently Applied Nutriceuticals has the same thing.

    Maybe there was an agreement in place as to who got to sell what product past a certain point?
    No, we have a beauty in the works playing off my old formula. The AN formula looks nice but totally different from cAMPH.

    cAMPH is coming back but on a different level. Expect it in 2 months or so, we are getting some unkown extracts from known herbs
  19. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Still waiting to hear back that the softgels are done. Communication is slow going.
    Time to bring out the whip, extreme measures
  20. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2988

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    No, we have a beauty in the works playing off my old formula. The AN formula looks nice but totally different from cAMPH.

    cAMPH is coming back but on a different level. Expect it in 2 months or so, we are getting some unkown extracts from known herbs
    saawweeeet
  21. Registered User
    Mach .78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Power
    729

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The ingredients in DCP are hard to work with, and ended up sticking up the machines doing a dry cap. We went with the Liquid Filled caps (which then had to be moved up to a 000 to account for the extra volume of the liquid)...and they leaked.

    The leaky DCP ended up costing me over $10k in lost revenue, and ruined product. It has taken me some time to find someone else that can handle production - after others said they could and failed. I finally found a new place that is beginning production immediately.

    Estimate is 2 weeks.
    When Nutraplanet said backordered, I went to another site, ordered, didn't print anything out, never received an email order confirmation, and on top of that, forgot what website it was. I'll try and look the place up again. If possible, can you PM me with who you provide DCP to so I can figure this out. I bought it for a friend and already gave him his money back. I still do love DCP. I see what you mean about leaking, my bottle did that. No biggie to me.
  22. Senior Member
    nelix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,329
    Rep Power
    753

    Reputation

    bump
  23. Board Supporter
    Wedgylx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    719
    Rep Power
    555

    Reputation

    any new update dsade? I'm needing to make another order, but would really like to get some of this.
  24. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,708
    Rep Power
    950991

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    BUMP

    How we looking on the 2 weeks you mentioned 1 week ago?
  25. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,347
    Rep Power
    770811

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mach .78 View Post
    When Nutraplanet said backordered, I went to another site, ordered, didn't print anything out, never received an email order confirmation, and on top of that, forgot what website it was. I'll try and look the place up again. If possible, can you PM me with who you provide DCP to so I can figure this out. I bought it for a friend and already gave him his money back. I still do love DCP. I see what you mean about leaking, my bottle did that. No biggie to me.
    Can you send an email to mpearson@recomp.com with the approximate order date? I will check and see who still had stock then.

    We decided to go with the tablets, since those got the green light from production. They should be completed by Wednesday.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  26. Board Supporter
    Wedgylx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    719
    Rep Power
    555

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Can you send an email to mpearson@recomp.com with the approximate order date? I will check and see who still had stock then.

    We decided to go with the tablets, since those got the green light from production. They should be completed by Wednesday.
    awesome! Sorry to keep busting your balls, I'm quite excited to try this out
  27. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    supersoldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,204
    Rep Power
    1774

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We decided to go with the tablets, since those got the green light from production. They should be completed by Wednesday.


    Yo soy el Gordo! :donut:
  28. New Member
    biarwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    109

    Reputation

    so if its ready by wednesday that means it'll ship this week right? YES!!!! Can I place the order now on the site?
  29. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,347
    Rep Power
    770811

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Jesus...I am not going to give updates anymore. I just called to verify that these would be done Wednesday.

    They had problems granulating, and now it appears it won't be until NEXT wednesday.

    Every here has my promise that I will help all retailers have a discount sale on DCP when it comes in, to reward you all for your patience.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  30. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,708
    Rep Power
    950991

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Jesus...I am not going to give updates anymore.
    Jesus is a registered member of AnabolicMinds?

    Now that He is here I think I can wait a little longer for my DCP. Just not until CHRISTmas. It would be in poor taste, don't you think?
  31. New Member
    biarwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    109

    Reputation

    Hey Dsade- any chance I can buy some of those leaking ones to hold me off until next week then? I'm going away beginning of july and want to start the stomach fat burn!
  32. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,347
    Rep Power
    770811

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    The heat is really damaging to the DCP that is already leaking, but if you really want to I will give you a VERY good deal.

    Email me at mpearson@recomp.com
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  33. New Member
    biarwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    38
    Rep Power
    109

    Reputation

    sent.
  34. Board Supporter
    NoSwtTea4U's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    155
    Rep Power
    215

    Reputation

    I'll buy some damaged too if you have more to sell.
  35. New Member
    kaveman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    107

    Reputation

    Hey dsade

    any update on this - i know it's been problematic, so won't hold you to anything, but it'd be nice to hear if there is any progress.

    i have been waiting for this for over a month now... need... to.... CUT!! :O

    Thanks!
  36. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,708
    Rep Power
    950991

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

  37. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,347
    Rep Power
    770811

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    DCP will be ready to ship to NP today!!!! YAY!

    We ended up with a 000 dry capsule. Good news is there is no way for these to leak.

    They will be heading out via 2-day to Nutraplanet, and should be available to ship to customers by Wednesday.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  38. New Member
    raptor2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    217
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    DCP will be ready to ship to NP today!!!! YAY!

    We ended up with a 000 dry capsule. Good news is there is no way for these to leak.

    They will be heading out via 2-day to Nutraplanet, and should be available to ship to customers by Wednesday.
    is there such a thing as dry capsule?

    I really hope it does not leak anymore; last time I had my luggage soaked with DCP liquid, the bottle leaked due to plane cabin pressure!!!!!!!
  39. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,347
    Rep Power
    770811

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor2003 View Post
    is there such a thing as dry capsule?

    I really hope it does not leak anymore; last time I had my luggage soaked with DCP liquid, the bottle leaked due to plane cabin pressure!!!!!!!
    Dry as in standard filled capsule. Due to the stickiness of the actives, these were very hard to do. After granulation, they seem to be running fine.

    Sorry to hear about the leakage...I am not proud of that last batch.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  40. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    supersoldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,204
    Rep Power
    1774

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    DCP will be ready to ship to NP today!!!! YAY!

    We ended up with a 000 dry capsule. Good news is there is no way for these to leak.

    They will be heading out via 2-day to Nutraplanet, and should be available to ship to customers by Wednesday.
    Pre-sale, and/or sale price?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sunami in stock, when will DTHC be in stock?
    By 1HP in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 04:30 AM
  2. when will powerfull be in stock?
    By ZIMM in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 11:41 AM
  3. When will these be in stock
    By Shinku in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-11-2007, 01:53 AM
  4. When will these be in stock
    By Shinku in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-06-2007, 10:59 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 11:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in