Clearshot?

1. Clearshot?

Clearshot in stock?

Why the delay in shipping?

2. I think it sold out. With my help, of course.

3. This should be restocked first thing tomorrow or tuesday.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

4. Cool, let us know.

5. Looks like our shipment will be arriving Tuesday morning...we greatly underestimated the overwhelming responsiveness to this product, therefore we bought out our distributors entire stock

I think I recall someone mentioning a stack sale

6. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    I think I recall someone mentioning a stack sale
    I think everyone has grown so desensitized that nobody wants more sales...actually, I think they would like to pay double for a change.

Am I right?

7. Too much of a good thing I suppose...guess I need to raise prices then offer a discount coupon so they think they're getting a good deal. Or better yet, offer "free shipping" up to a certain weight then charge you double to make up for the "free"

8. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I think everyone has grown so desensitized that nobody wants more sales...actually, I think they would like to pay double for a change.

Am I right?

I do believe that there was a thread ender...

9. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Too much of a good thing I suppose...guess I need to raise prices then offer a discount coupon so they think they're getting a good deal. Or better yet, offer "free shipping" up to a certain weight then charge you double to make up for the "free"
    WTF! Ha, actually another distributor I use to order from back in the day sent me a 30% off coupon....and their prices were still higher. Suppose i shouldnt be telling yall that though

10. Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    WTF! Ha, actually another distributor I use to order from back in the day sent me a 30% off coupon....and their prices were still higher. Suppose i shouldnt be telling yall that though
    Nutraplanet's prices are so low, that I hear most other supplement company owners actually buy their OWN product from them. I know I do.

11. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Nutraplanet's prices are so low, that I hear most other supplement company owners actually buy their OWN product from them. I know I do.
    I do

Our online team does

etc etc

Less the low pricing but the great service. I always have no problem paying for good service. When you combine the two.........lookout.

12. Whoa....I just heard that you will receive a free Clear Edge with every case of Clear Shot you purchase! What a freakin deal!
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

13. Just got my clear shot but no Clear edge. Strange. Guess I ordered when it was on backorder but when it was shipped the deal was in place. Oh well.

14. Nice stuff but I like it better with a bit of chocamine.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Clearshot Users: How the hell do you do it??
    By krazy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-26-2008, 04:22 PM
  2. AMP vs ClearShot
    By djl in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 09:23 AM
  3. clearshot
    By Skircus7 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-22-2007, 08:49 PM
  4. Clearshot Questions