Why the delay in shipping?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think it sold out. With my help, of course. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This should be restocked first thing tomorrow or tuesday.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like our shipment will be arriving Tuesday morning...we greatly underestimated the overwhelming responsiveness to this product, therefore we bought out our distributors entire stock :thumbsup:

I think I recall someone mentioning a stack sale :think:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I recall someone mentioning a stack sale :think:
I think everyone has grown so desensitized that nobody wants more sales...actually, I think they would like to pay double for a change.

Am I right?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Too much of a good thing I suppose...guess I need to raise prices then offer a discount coupon so they think they're getting a good deal. Or better yet, offer "free shipping" up to a certain weight then charge you double to make up for the "free" :hammer:

djl

Awards
  • Established
I think everyone has grown so desensitized that nobody wants more sales...actually, I think they would like to pay double for a change.

Am I right?

I do believe that there was a thread ender...

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Too much of a good thing I suppose...guess I need to raise prices then offer a discount coupon so they think they're getting a good deal. Or better yet, offer "free shipping" up to a certain weight then charge you double to make up for the "free" :hammer:
WTF! Ha, actually another distributor I use to order from back in the day sent me a 30% off coupon....and their prices were still higher. Suppose i shouldnt be telling yall that though :nono:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WTF! Ha, actually another distributor I use to order from back in the day sent me a 30% off coupon....and their prices were still higher. Suppose i shouldnt be telling yall that though :nono:
Nutraplanet's prices are so low, that I hear most other supplement company owners actually buy their OWN product from them. I know I do.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet's prices are so low, that I hear most other supplement company owners actually buy their OWN product from them. I know I do.
I do :)

Our online team does :)

etc etc

Less the low pricing but the great service. I always have no problem paying for good service. When you combine the two.........lookout.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Whoa....I just heard that you will receive a free Clear Edge with every case of Clear Shot you purchase! What a freakin deal!

Yagman

Yagman

Board Supporter
Awards
Just got my clear shot but no Clear edge. Strange. Guess I ordered when it was on backorder but when it was shipped the deal was in place. Oh well.

Yagman

Yagman

Board Supporter
Awards
Nice stuff but I like it better with a bit of chocamine.