11-oxo

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
11-oxo - Ergopharm's New Selective Cortisol Modulator...

Can anyone share a little more info on this?

Is this just the name for adrenosterone (their version of 3AD)?

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
its the same as AX's 3-ad
So thats what they are branding adrenosterone as?

Nothing like a good price war for the consumer. ;) Competition is ALWAYS good. This is why I love NP.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
hey dont shoot the messenger..its all over bb.com use the search button

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
hey dont shoot the messenger..its all over bb.com use the search button
Did I shoot you? lol

I avoid BB.com, plus I just got done with finals. I'm Catching up...

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So its just a cortisol blocker? Or wtf is a cortisol modulator?

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
See, I dont know if 11 oxo is what they are calling it or not. It does appear this way though.

I know they are bringing their version of 3AD though...adrenosterone

Pls dont make me log into BB.com. :(

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
from what i read AX 's product will be the same price and hvae a month's supply verses ergo's 20 day supply...i check bb.com to research sometimes i dont like the 3rd grade mentallity over there either

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
It's a prohormone, same as 3AD, just a different marketing angle due to either AX's patent pending or PA not wanting to look like he's selling da juice (again).

From what I read over there...

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
11-oxo-androstenedione
Yup, Rushi is calling it adrenosterone. I figured this is what 11-oxo was referring to. Interesting to see these prices play out.

11-oxo (60 caps) By ErgoPharm

11-oxo effects cortisol too but I'm not really sure of the details. Obviously we get some cortisol lowering but im not sure of the exact mechanism.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We should be taking preorders for this sometime this weekend or monday morning, and shipping out by Thursday.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
price range?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
i believe he said mid 40s by the time it hits retailers. 60 caps at 75 mg each, 2-3 a day I believe. The premise is that this will cause less suppression than the dose that AX is recommending and instead focus more on cortisol control.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i believe he said mid 40s by the time it hits retailers. 60 caps at 75 mg each, 2-3 a day I believe. The premise is that this will cause less suppression than the dose that AX is recommending and instead focus more on cortisol control.

Couldnt one just take less pills of the AX version and get a better deal with the same results (ex, less suppression and more of a cortisol control).

hmmm, I'll pry sit this one out and see how the two compare. Besides Nutra has like 50 other things I need to buy lol.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
ALRI has a new mystery compound coming out. I wonder if it's some version of this?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm, hadn't really connected that but who knows.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
ALRI has a new mystery compound coming out. I wonder if it's some version of this?
That would be awesome! Then 3 companies could fight it out cage match, to the death!:head:

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
That would be awesome! Then 3 companies could fight it out cage match, to the death!:head:
or just draw too much attention and get this banned..from what i understandwhen the banned the old prohormones they made it very easy to add to the list

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
We need Dsade to jump in the ring for a fatal 4-way.

Rushi

Awards
11-oxo - Ergopharm's New Selective Cortisol Modulator...

Can anyone share a little more info on this?

Is this just the name for adrenosterone (their version of 3AD)?
11-OXO aka adrenosterone is a selective inhibitor of 11beta-HSD1, an enzyme associated with conversion of the inactive cortisone to the active cortisol in target tissues

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
11-OXO aka adrenosterone is a selective inhibitor of 11beta-HSD1, an enzyme associated with conversion of the inactive cortisone to the active cortisol in target tissues
With anabolic properties I presume?

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
So are the anabolic properties more due to the cortisol lowering effects or does it stand strong alone, aside from this benefit?

It seems if its this potent with cortisol it would be amazing for cutting/recomp.

Thanks for poppin in Rushi ;)

Eightpak

Eightpak

Awards
Couldnt one just take less pills of the AX version and get a better deal with the same results (ex, less suppression and more of a cortisol control).

hmmm, I'll pry sit this one out and see how the two compare. Besides Nutra has like 50 other things I need to buy lol.
I would believe so.

Ergo: 60 caps @ 75mg/cap x 6 caps/day = 450mg/day
60/6 caps=10 day supply

AX: 90 caps @ 150mg/cap x 3 caps/day = 450mg/day
90/3 caps=30 day supply

Both about the same price from what I hear.

Rushi

Awards
it is a mild prohormone to the following four major products

11-ketotestosterone
11beta-hydroxyandrostenedione
11-ketoandrosterone
11-ketoetiocholanolone

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
so if it is a DHT derivative, would it act on the scalp like DHT to cause hairloss?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so if it is a DHT derivative, would it act on the scalp like DHT to cause hairloss?
Wait, where did it say it was a DHT deriviative? I'm asking, not trying to say you're wrong.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess we will find out how 11-OXO is...REAL quick.

Does that mean...presale?

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Just make sure if you are looking for the pro-anabolic/androgenic effects (PH) you are dosing it in the 450-600mg range. Any less and you will have a plethora of other positive (cort/anti-e) benefits but not necessarily any of the PH benefits. With it having just the active I would probably run it at 600mg/day to get the PH effects. I have done that and its nice.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just make sure if you are looking for the pro-anabolic/androgenic effects (PH) you are dosing it in the 450-600mg range. Any less and you will have a plethora of other positive (cort/anti-e) benefits but not necessarily any of the PH benefits.
This absolutely looks like a fantastic compound, that will give users a lot of options for effects, depending on dosage.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
I know bb.com is like an armpit to most of you, but y'all should check out the 11-oxo thread there. PA talks about it a good bit.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
yah, from the bb.com i got 11-ketotestosterone, and some were saying it is a DHT derivative... so maybe it doesn't convert but acts like DHT in the scalp anyways

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
I know bb.com is like an armpit to most of you, but y'all should check out the 11-oxo thread there. PA talks about it a good bit.

LOL god damn I was rollin on that one.....

Why the **** doesnt Pat post here! THIS IS WHERE ITS AT!

bb.com is a festering noob pit. :D

HEY GUYS,,, CAN U STACKS CELLMASS AND NOXPLODE AND ALSO STILL HAVE MT. DEW PRE_WORKOUTS??/ ALSO MY MOM SAUS MY SHIRTS ARENT FITTIN TOO GOOD HOW CAN I CT DWON ON THE BLOATFACE?? SHES ABOUT TO TAKE MY STASH BROS.

Update: I just realized, you guys probably banned Pat after some heated debate. :nono: A board is only as good as its contributing membership.

We all know why most of those guys focus posting on bb.com. Thats where the moronic masses (target market!) reside. Still, I'd like to think of AM as cutting edge in terms of info. We need PA posting here again. It will probably be less frustrating for him anyway. I'd really like to see Bruce chiming in too. I've got a poster of Pat up over my bed.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thought PA was just posting here not to long ago? Not for sure but I dont think he is banned.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
On a second note what kind of price are we looking at for 11-oxo? 35 bucks or less? plzzzzzz

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On a second note what kind of price are we looking at for 11-oxo? 35 bucks or less? plzzzzzz
Waiting on final price.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
PA does post here sometimes, including recently, just not usually in company forums from what I have seen. In addition, rushi posted in this thread, he reps for ergo and does a good job

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
so i thought it was going on presale today... any change or what??

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update: I just realized, you guys probably banned Pat after some heated debate. :nono: A board is only as good as its contributing membership.
Slow your roll bud...He's been unbanned for some time and has posted several times.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just realized that they never gave us the wholesale price, so we have no idea what to presale it FOR.

This will be up for presale tomorrow morning, I would say.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Yeah and you'll make me be nice to him here. Yeccch!
Being nice isn't required but it's like being at your job. You don't have to like your coworkers but you do have to be civil to them.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Just realized that they never gave us the wholesale price, so we have no idea what to presale it FOR.

This will be up for presale tomorrow morning, I would say.
Thanks D! Ive been lurking all day for that info.:thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote