Suspending Raspberry Ketones

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
I've searched but can;t find a response. Does anyone know if I can add RK to my yohimbine HCL in water solution?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
they dont dissolve in anything
correct...and suspension is the correct term. Add them, then be sure to shake before taking. You will be fine.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
What do you think about suspending Yohimbine HCL and RK in my bulk sesathin?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you think about suspending Yohimbine HCL and RK in my bulk sesathin?
As long as you shake every time before you ingest, then I think this is a fine idea.

Be VERY careful with YHCl overdosing...it is quite unforgiving.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
doing this with the RK doesnt work, it settles at the bottom and doesnt move even when you shake it.
Agreed. I wouldnt waste my time trying to suspend the RK. I wasted 10g last week trying to make a water suspension...failed miserably. The stuff just sticks together in a big clump even when I try to shake it. I planned on using an oral syringe to dose it at 100mg/ml...I'm just going to have to toss it though because I can't get an accurate dosage. You MIGHT have some success if you tried to grind it up really well with a mortar and pestle, but I wouldn't count on it. IMO, you're only real option is to cap RK or add it to a transdermal.

Next time I purchase, I think I'll try to cap it using GTE as a "filler" Should make a pretty killer combo...

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I tried dissolving it in hot water.... it kinda "melted" and formed a glass-like sheet on the top of the water. Was kinda neat actually... but useless :)

I mixed mine with GTE and Forslean and capped it. Good strong combo.

acshadow

acshadow

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. I wouldnt waste my time trying to suspend the RK. I wasted 10g last week trying to make a water suspension...failed miserably. The stuff just sticks together in a big clump even when I try to shake it. I planned on using an oral syringe to dose it at 100mg/ml...I'm just going to have to toss it though because I can't get an accurate dosage. You MIGHT have some success if you tried to grind it up really well with a mortar and pestle, but I wouldn't count on it. IMO, you're only real option is to cap RK or add it to a transdermal.

Next time I purchase, I think I'll try to cap it using GTE as a "filler" Should make a pretty killer combo...
dont toss it, the water will evaporate

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bighoss75 Supplements 0
M Anabolics 12
swoody Anabolics 9
B Anabolics 4
4 Anabolics 3