Enter the NEW "Millennium"...HUGE SAVINGS on MST!

1. Exclamation Enter the NEW "Millennium"...HUGE SAVINGS on MST!

NutraPlanet is proud to offer the cutting edge products from Millennium Sport Technologies. MST is an up and coming, innovative company with niche products featuring their concentrated cordyceps extract.

Let's give a warm PLANET welcome to this unique company...and to kick off the line right, NutraPlanet is offering HUGE savings on the entire MST line. A perfect opportunity to try out these innovative products at SUBSTANTIAL savings! :bruce1:

2. Welcome to nutra guys! Looking forward to trying your supplements. I hear nothing but good things about your company and products. I'll be picking some up today.

3. great prices
    •   

4. Now that's a deal if I ever saw one.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

5. the MST prices are just sick

6. These prices are so low that we can't afford to keep them there for long. Remember this is only an introductory sale to kick off the line and show our support for MST as a NutraPlanet Featured Manufacturer and AM sponsor. So don't delay because these sick prices won't last long...Introductory Sale ends Fri 5/25

Now go spread the word!

7. I'm in. Holy crapping great prices!

8. For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

9. Thanks guys for picking this company up. I love cordygen 5.

10. Quote Originally Posted by glsa17 View Post
    Thanks guys for picking this company up. I love cordygen 5.
    It appears that everyone else does also...or at least the price...WOW~

11. Seriously, it's the best Cordyceps out there now, and even at the price millennium gives with his monthly coupons, it's a good deal. At Nutra prices, it's a slam dunk steal.

Wanna be invincible? Stock up and take it through the winter. You won't get sick.

12. Wow, I've never really looked at the products by this company but I'm really impressed. Pretty much all of them look very solid and very reasonably priced. I will be purchasing in the near future...

13. Quote Originally Posted by glsa17 View Post
    Thanks guys for picking this company up. I love cordygen 5.
    Yep, a lot of people are going to love cordygen 5. I'll be picking up a 3-4 months supply soon.

14. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Seriously, it's the best Cordyceps out there now, and even at the price millennium gives with his monthly coupons, it's a good deal. At Nutra prices, it's a slam dunk steal.

Wanna be invincible? Stock up and take it through the winter. You won't get sick.

Poison,

I sent you a PM on a extremely interesting supplement that ups ATP levels twice what a good cordyceps does (but lacks the beta-d-glucans for the health effects). I'm going to try it soon, than will probably try to talk NP into carrying it if it works as well as science says it should.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-31-2014, 02:44 PM
  2. HUGE SAVINGS ON PES PRODUCTS: The "PES 4 Life" Sale!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 04:02 PM
  3. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 10:48 PM
  4. Great quotes from a book based on the GI.
    By LakeMountD in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-29-2004, 05:27 PM
  5. Congrats to the new mods!!
    By Bone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-02-2003, 05:15 PM