nutraplanet goes above and beyond...again

acshadow

acshadow

Awards
  • Established
so i made an order from them while they were having a sale and i asked them to delay shipping my order until they got 2 bulk powders in stock that i had requested (salvia and chocamine). i just opened it. they gave me a ton of sample (good stuff) a t-shirt and the chocamine was free! they are really a top notch company.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
so i made an order from them while they were having a sale and i asked them to delay shipping my order until they got 2 bulk powders in stock that i had requested (salvia and chocamine). i just opened it. they gave me a ton of sample (good stuff) a t-shirt and the chocamine was free! they are really a top notch company.
Who is this Nutraplanet you speak of?????? :think: And where do they get off being so customer service orientated?:aargh:

acshadow

acshadow

Awards
  • Established
as someone who is studying business in college, i can say that they are truly inspiring.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Shakes got ripped off because he only got what he paid for :whiner:

Don't worry buddy...your time will come :)

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Shakes got ripped off because he only got what he paid for :whiner:

Don't worry buddy...your time will come :)
I didn't get ripped off. I got lied to. :woohoo:

I'm like a child throwing a fit. Sometimes it nice to feel like a child whether being productive or not. :stick:

:ntome:

acshadow

acshadow

Awards
  • Established
im pimpin nutraplanet on all the boards now...i think i just got you guys some new customers