NutraCaps brand Bulk Sulbutiamine Capsules

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. NutraCaps brand Bulk Sulbutiamine Capsules


    Went into production today.

    These will be 300 mg capsules with Nutraplanet's top of the line quality assurances. Price estimate is $29.99 for 100 capsules (a full 30 grams of material), and $16.50 for 50 caps (for those who want to try it out, but don't want to drop the full $30....cheapskates).

    Look for them in around 2 weeks, and be ready to play with some Nootropic Enhancement.

    Stacks amazingly with:

    NP Piracetam
    CLear Edge
    AMP
    Choline Citrate
    Caffeine

    Any other stack ideas as welcomed here.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless


  2. Great price!! Way to go D!

  3. VERY cool!

    P.S.
    Stacks very well with EC.
    •   
       


  4. Sweet i have definitely wanted to try this stuff, i'll have to pick some up.

  5. it is recommended to take this with caffine correct?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by wojo View Post
    it is recommended to take this with caffine correct?
    I would, yes.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  7. Nice addition... would stack very well with clear edge.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    Nice addition... would stack very well with clear edge.
    Clear Edge + Caffeine + Sulbutiamine + Piracetam = GREAT focus, verbal communication, motivation, insight/creativity, and mood.

    Also, throw in some Phenibut and HEAT/AMP and you have a fantastic "I'm going to go out and be so funny and charming that women will hurl their soggy underpants at me" stack.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  9. DaTa180
    DaTa180's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Clear Edge + Caffeine + Sulbutiamine + Piracetam = GREAT focus, verbal communication, motivation, insight/creativity, and mood.

    Also, throw in some Phenibut and HEAT/AMP and you have a fantastic "I'm going to go out and be so funny and charming that women will hurl their soggy underpants at me" stack.
    btw whats the go with clear edge on my last order i got 5 bottles i know its on clearance and has been for some time so i got 3 questions

    1.how much stock do you have of it
    2.how long will it be at the current price
    3.what will happen when you run out of stock

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DaTa180 View Post
    btw whats the go with clear edge on my last order i got 5 bottles i know its on clearance and has been for some time so i got 3 questions

    1.how much stock do you have of it
    2.how long will it be at the current price
    3.what will happen when you run out of stock
    I think hes working on a revamped/updated/refined formula.

    I personally bought CE for finals prep and have been taking it religiously with Monster Energy drinks (caffeine, glucuronolactone, taurine..) and extra Alcar since I got it. I have been cramming a lot. Unfortunately, I also enjoy posting on AM during times I should be studying.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DaTa180 View Post
    btw whats the go with clear edge on my last order i got 5 bottles i know its on clearance and has been for some time so i got 3 questions

    1.how much stock do you have of it
    2.how long will it be at the current price
    3.what will happen when you run out of stock
    These have been selling fast as lightning. Last time I checked, there were enough bottles to last around 3 more weeks at this rate. Price will stay the same all the way through.

    Apline is correct...I am working on a way to amplify the effectiveness of the ingredients while keeping the dosage down. I have this most of the way complete, and quigs will be helping give feedback.

    The marketing on this will be more mainstream than it has been, and you will soon see it all over the place.

    You can tell your grandchildren, as you stand in front of the MASSIVE Clear Edge/RPN headquarters (which will double as a combined United World Government/massage parlor) that you indeed were involved in the birth of greatness.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DaTa180 View Post
    btw whats the go with clear edge on my last order i got 5 bottles i know its on clearance and has been for some time so i got 3 questions

    1.how much stock do you have of it
    2.how long will it be at the current price
    3.what will happen when you run out of stock
    yeah, i dont see the price of clear edge increasing til the new formula hits. i dont know about the rest of the supply but my clear edge lists an expiration date of 4/07

    im sure the potency lasts longer but they have to put it on clearance since its past the expiration date. i still got 3 bottles that i use every so often

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Went into production today.

    These will be 300 mg capsules with Nutraplanet's top of the line quality assurances. Price estimate is $29.99 for 100 capsules (a full 30 grams of material), and $16.50 for 50 caps (for those who want to try it out, but don't want to drop the full $30....cheapskates).

    Look for them in around 2 weeks, and be ready to play with some Nootropic Enhancement.

    Stacks amazingly with:

    NP Piracetam
    CLear Edge
    AMP
    Choline Citrate
    Caffeine

    Any other stack ideas as welcomed here.
    Good to see a capped version available from NP. Not a bad price either.

    For those of you looking to stack, I've found that mixing with PEA + hordenine is quite nice but even better with caffiene. For a very cost effective option, pick up a bottle of Designer supplements basic cuts + NP sulbutiamine.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    I think hes working on a revamped/updated/refined formula.

    I personally bought CE for finals prep and have been taking it religiously with Monster Energy drinks (caffeine, glucuronolactone, taurine..) and extra Alcar since I got it. I have been cramming a lot. Unfortunately, I also enjoy posting on AM during times I should be studying.
    I feel ya. I down a few caps and put on Metallica, then i rolled for about a good 3 hours of studying. After that, its been 5-10 minutes here and there

  15. Quote Originally Posted by zachattack43 View Post
    I feel ya. I down a few caps and put on Metallica, then i rolled for about a good 3 hours of studying. After that, its been 5-10 minutes here and there
    I have a 60 page property law outline. Its 10 pt font, hardly any white space, margins reduced....and thats the condensed version.

    5 credit hour class, 1 exam for the entire grade, no other points. 1 shot, 3.5 hours. Whats wrong with this picture?

    Clear Edge Before, Tequila after.

    I still haven't stacked CE with Phenibut yet but I really want to try it out. Anyone who tried CE and didnt like it much, you probably didnt take enough. For a 200lb male I would take 6-8 caps. The recommended dosages are pretty modest (as they have to be for a generic market).
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    I have a 60 page property law outline. Its 10 pt font, hardly any white space, margins reduced....and thats the condensed version.

    5 credit hour class, 1 exam for the entire grade, no other points. 1 shot. Whats wrong with this picture?
    whew, i did love it when i stack Clear edge with my Stizm sample, that was da ****

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    I have a 60 page property law outline. Its 10 pt font, hardly any white space, margins reduced....and thats the condensed version.

    5 credit hour class, 1 exam for the entire grade, no other points. 1 shot, 3.5 hours. Whats wrong with this picture?
    It's all part of law school hazing. Starts with the LSAT and ends with the Bar Exam. Best of luck.

  18. How would this be with 1,3-dimethylamylamine? I've got some I picked up from you guys and have been playing around with doseages (CE+1,3-dimethylamylamine+100mg caffiene is nice ). I just want to be careful not to over-do anything here

  19. Quote Originally Posted by beast69 View Post
    How would this be with 1,3-dimethylamylamine? I've got some I picked up from you guys and have been playing around with doseages (CE+1,3-dimethylamylamine+100mg caffiene is nice ). I just want to be careful not to over-do anything here
    This is the active ingredient in ErgoPharm's AMP and it stacks EXCELLENTLY with CE and Sulbutiamine.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  20. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    This is the active ingredient in ErgoPharm's AMP and it stacks EXCELLENTLY with CE and Sulbutiamine.
    precisely what I was hoping to hear

  21. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    This is the active ingredient in ErgoPharm's AMP and it stacks EXCELLENTLY with CE and Sulbutiamine.
    A capped combo of the amp active, sulbutiamine and caffeine would be a stunning success.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    A capped combo of the amp active, sulbutiamine and caffeine would be a stunning success.
    Agreed. I've actually got some pretty killer ideas that I'm going to give a try in the near future. I've put together some amazing combinations over the last few years...and come up with even more when the amp active became available in bulk.

  23. ETA Next Friday
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  24. Man, you guys at NP are busy folk...

  25. BUMP

    These were shipped out today, and should be in stock NLT Thursday.

    We'll probably open these up for sale Wednesday night, once we have tracking verified for Thursday delivery.

    Let's get this feedback rolling....a Clear Edge, Clear Shot/AMP, Sulbutiamoine stack would be nice as well....hmm
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  26. Sweet, looking forward to this one. Anyone know if this has a negative affect on libido?

  27. Hopefully this answer makes sense:

    It depends on what kind of libido you have. Personally, I am turned on by playful flirtation with my wife, verbal fencing, and intellectual stimulation (when combined with the utter physical hotness that is she) that comes from being on top of my game.

    Sulbutiamine, Clear Edge, Piracetam, Clear Shot/AMP - they all stimulate and inspire, and they all BOOST my libido significantly.

    If you have more like the "stick it in any random hole" kind of libido, then I wouldn't know.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  28. haha thanks, but as far as u know it doesn't negatively affect it correct?

  29. there should be no reason it would negatively affect Libido, from what I can find.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  30. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    there should be no reason it would negatively affect Libido, from what I can find.
    Thanks, that sounds good, i know alot of stims can negatively affect libido so i was hoping this one didn't as the gf might not be too pleased.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Manu20 View Post
    Thanks, that sounds good, i know alot of stims can negatively affect libido so i was hoping this one didn't as the gf might not be too pleased.
    It's not a CNS stim. It selectively stimulates the speech and language centers of the brain. Think of it as a nootropic rather than a stim.

    sulbutiamine: Information from Answers.com

  32. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    It's not a CNS stim. It selectively stimulates the speech and language centers of the brain. Think of it as a nootropic rather than a stim.

    sulbutiamine: Information from Answers.com
    Ahh, i see thanks, that was very helpful.

  33. Have the salbutiamine caps been removed?

  34. There not in stock yet. I think the ETA is friday.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    There not in stock yet. I think the ETA is friday.
    Thanks!

  36. Is sulbutiamine the ingredient in spike?

  37. Dsade said hopefully he can put them up for sale wed night.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by scrappydog View Post
    Is sulbutiamine the ingredient in spike?
    I think it's the noortropic in Spike. I prefer bulk Sabutiamine. It's cleaner and can be combined with caffeine or the stim of your choice. Alone it has a nice effect; you won't lose sleep.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by colkurtz_spf View Post
    I think it's the noortropic in Spike. I prefer bulk Sabutiamine. It's cleaner and can be combined with caffeine or the stim of your choice. Alone it has a nice effect; you won't lose sleep.
    the man nails it perfectly
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  40. Im really looking forward to this stuff, im new to this so what exactly does the caffiene do to enhance the sulb, i guess how are they synergistic?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 07:24 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-02-2007, 07:56 AM
Log in
Log in