bulk Kre-Alkalyn?

someonehs

Awards
Any chance on getting some NP brand Kre-Alkalyn either in powerder or capped (capped would be awsome!) thanks!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have tried and tried to contact the patent holders to obtain some supply. They seem absolutely uninterested in doing business with us.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This seems to be a running theme with the KreaAlk folks. I wonder why they don't want to do bulk?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This seems to be a running theme with the KreaAlk folks. I wonder why they don't want to do bulk?
I had the same exact problem with them when I was at BN...zero communication in spite of having contact information for bulk sales. IMO, it is more of a situation of badly run department than disinterest in bulk sales.

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
I had the same exact problem with them when I was at BN...zero communication in spite of having contact information for bulk sales. IMO, it is more of a situation of badly run department than disinterest in bulk sales.
I hear they are getting desperate, maybe they will reply someday, but isnt it true that its about $50 a kilo at cost from them

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear they are getting desperate, maybe they will reply someday, but isnt it true that its about $50 a kilo at cost from them
Yep...and that was 2 years ago.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hardazzez to say the least huh?