Humiliation

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Utter humiliation...

I can't make out who picked and/or packed my most recent order, but I requested any free samples that were available in the *note* section of my order. I open up my box today and see hand written right there on the order sheet "Samples!"

So, like a kid on Christmas morning, I skip all the norms and start plowing away through the (damned) packing peanuts. To my dismay, all was for nothing, as there were no samples included in my order. :frustrate

Trick. Bad, bad trick. :whip:

But, you guys still rock!

:pose:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
lately they've been inside the shaker cups.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually, the free sample capsules are INSIDE of the packing peanuts.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Stop trying to trick people, the packing peanuts are the samples.

Actually, the free sample capsules are INSIDE of the packing peanuts.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm eating the pink ones right now. Heavenly...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the really good things is...these peanuts are not bound to break down and crumble...so no crumbs!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Protein packing peanuts, the best samples ever!!!

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
If you guys made that peanuts edible, now that would be a feat!

Then, I wouldn't have to worry about my dog devouring a box of them. Silly mutt.

djl

Awards
  • Established

Then, I wouldn't have to worry about my dog devouring a box of them. Silly mutt.
But now he can be shipped anywhere and won't break!

Baptizer

Awards
Utter humiliation...

I can't make out who picked and/or packed my most recent order, but I requested any free samples that were available in the *note* section of my order. I open up my box today and see hand written right there on the order sheet "Samples!"

So, like a kid on Christmas morning, I skip all the norms and start plowing away through the (damned) packing peanuts. To my dismay, all was for nothing, as there were no samples included in my order. :frustrate

Funny you mention this! I was hoping to get a nutraplanet T-shirt in my previous big order (good advertisement at my Gym...tons of guys who use supplements). The receipt said 'T-shirt', which made me crap my pants in excitement.

Unfortunately, I dug-and-dug-and-dug through my box but found nothing :( No biggie! I got a great deal on my sups from the planet, so that is more than I can ask for!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys, we had a couple new pickers who must have overlooked the notes, but this issue has been addressed. Thanks for your business!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys, we had a couple new pickers who must have overlooked the notes, but this issue has been addressed. Thanks for your business!
We cut off their limbs and will include them as "samples" in your next order :twisted:

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
I assumed it was done on purpose to make us supplement whores freak out and stuff. :smite:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I assumed it was done on purpose to make us supplement whores freak out and stuff. :smite:
It was unintentional except for yours Shakes...that was purely for our twisted pleasure :trout:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

you mean those packing peanuts are not edible? :frustrate i thought it was a rice derivative? Seriously....

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Stryder and NP ARE FREAKING AMAZING!! I opened my package only to find a mini Arnold expo full of samples!!! I think i go like 4 of everything!!

Thanks so much keep it up guys!!

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Stryder and NP ARE FREAKING AMAZING!! I opened my package only to find a mini Arnold expo full of samples!!! I think i go like 4 of everything!!

:banned:

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Funny you mention this! I was hoping to get a nutraplanet T-shirt in my previous big order (good advertisement at my Gym...tons of guys who use supplements). The receipt said 'T-shirt', which made me crap my pants in excitement.

Unfortunately, I dug-and-dug-and-dug through my box but found nothing :( No biggie! I got a great deal on my sups from the planet, so that is more than I can ask for!

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Damn, LOL I didn't know you could request samples! *makes a note for next time :D*

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Damn, LOL I didn't know you could request samples! *makes a note for next time :D*
It's like the old saying about prayers. All prayers get answered....it's just that sometimes the answer is no.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
It's like the old saying about prayers. All prayers get answered....it's just that sometimes the answer is no.
Yeah, but God doesn't write "Samples!" on his receipts and then not deliver! :smite:

F*cking atheists. :aargh:

:run:

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Yeah this has happened to me also. It said "Free Shaker!" And there was no free shaker..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah this has happened to me also. It said "Free Shaker!" And there was no free shaker..
Yep...I remember when my order said "Free P.A.!!!!!" , yet there was no Patrick Arnold in my order.

Sheesh, what a rip.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL, now that's just wrong.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

:blink: :FUfinger: :whiner:

morocco

Awards
Same thing happened to me today. I had requested any free samples in the notes section and "free samples!" was written in the comments section on the receipt today. To my dismay, there were no free samples. :sad:

Oh well I can't complain... the service is still great. :clap2:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so therefore: you ask for samples you get nothing, dont ask and you might get lucky....?

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
May 24, 2007 6:41 AM

On FedEx vehicle for delivery

FRESNO, CA RPM, RPM, peece is gonna get some RPM:)

tracked it down like it was the Abominable Snowman

Ecuaman

Awards
Utter humiliation...

The same happened to me, no samples.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Bump -

I just got in an order from NP a couple days ago. Of course, as usual, I kindly request any available samples in the Note section.

Having yet to receive samples since my first order, I pulled out the bottles of stuff that I had ordered and was on my way to put the peanut-filled shipping box in the trash can, having never looked for any sample packets. As I was walking I noticed a little piece of cardboard sticking up out of the peanuts.

"What's this???" I ask myself as I drop to the floor Indian-style to inspect the pile of peanuts. After 10 min. of digging (making sure I didn't miss anything), I ended up with -

Aspire 36 (2 samples)
Adipokinetix (2 samples)
Purple Wrath (3 samples)
AND a T-Shirt!!!

It was GLORIOUS! Props, NP, props!

:clap2:
:cheers:
:head:
:dance:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump -

I just got in an order from NP a couple days ago. Of course, as usual, I kindly request any available samples in the Note section.

Having yet to receive samples since my first order, I pulled out the bottles of stuff that I had ordered and was on my way to put the peanut-filled shipping box in the trash can, having never looked for any sample packets. As I was walking I noticed a little piece of cardboard sticking up out of the peanuts.

"What's this???" I ask myself as I drop to the floor Indian-style to inspect the pile of peanuts. After 10 min. of digging (making sure I didn't miss anything), I ended up with -

Aspire 36 (2 samples)
Adipokinetix (2 samples)
Purple Wrath (3 samples)
AND a T-Shirt!!!

It was GLORIOUS! Props, NP, props!

:clap2:
:cheers:
:head:
:dance:
This was obviously an error. We will issue a call tag to come and pick up those samples.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Please send us $6.00 for the shipping label and we will have someone by your house shortly to pick up the samples and shirt. :)

Thanks for your business, Bro and you are very welcome!

This was obviously an error. We will issue a call tag to come and pick up those samples.