Bulk Sesathin and the Fridge

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I had no idea this had to be kept in the fridge, and I have been using it for about a week. Is there anything i should be worried about?

Also, will there be any diminshed results due to keeping it warm? I just threw this in the fridge now, but again - it has been about a week of being open and used daily.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have not, in my entire time of using Sesathin, kept mine in the fridge.

That is just personal testimony, but if you decide to keep yours there I am sure this last week has been fine.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Fair Enough!!

Thanks a lot, i just got a little confused because Avant seems to promote refridgeration. Maybe just to thicken it out and make the mixture more homogenious?

Thanks for the quick response, by the way. Thats why i always shop with you guys!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They recommend refrigeration in order to be totally safe. While as a nutraplanet rep, I would recommend refrigeration as well (to prevent any pathogenic growth), I was just sharing my experience. :)

Bruth

Bruth

Awards
They recommend refrigeration in order to be totally safe. While as a nutraplanet rep, I would recommend refrigeration as well (to prevent any pathogenic growth), I was just sharing my experience. :)
Aoy, so its more to prevent bacterial growth than to maintain effectivness that Sesathin is refridgerated than?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aoy, so its more to prevent bacterial growth than to maintain effectivness that Sesathin is refridgerated than?
Yep. Room temp Sesathin will maintain effectiveness. Even heat does not damage it (hence Avant's Sesalean cooking oil, which is also a phenomenal product.)

Bruth

Bruth

Awards
Yep. Room temp Sesathin will maintain effectiveness. Even heat does not damage it (hence Avant's Sesalean cooking oil, which is also a phenomenal product.)
Wow, that makes me want to mix some of my own Sesathin/EVOO mix for culinary purposes. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, that makes me want to mix some of my own Sesathin/EVOO mix for culinary purposes. :)
Each bottle will come with a Rachel Ray blowup doll?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I better buy a case then. I'm awfully hard on my blowup dolls!:icon_lol:
Nutraplanet introduces: NutraPatches brand Inflatible Repair kits...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nutrition / Health 2
Nutrition / Health 1
schizm Supplements 1