Ultra Pure, Ulta Potent, Ultra Priced--BULK CLA SUPREME CAPS!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Everyone knows of the health benefits associated with CLA :bruce3:
...and everyone knows of the sleek physique benefits of CLA :chick:

but did you know that NOW you can have the best of both worlds at a price that is sure to please even the thriftiest of supplement penny pinchers?! :dance:

Introducing, NutraPlanet Bulk CLA Supreme Caps! Each bag contains 100 softgels yielding 1000mg, at an ultra potent 80% CLA per pill, for an unprecedented low price of only $6.99!!! (whew...what a mouthful)

Enjoy the benefits and the savings...exclusively at NutraPlanet!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
holy batthong batman! Whats the dose needed for significant fat loss?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
batthong...hmmm

uh, b unit--image please :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
holy batthong batman! Whats the dose needed for significant fat loss?
I would recommend 3 per day to notice any fatloss. Ideally, you would take 6-8 per day.

Stack these with DCP and SesaThin for a pretty potent combo.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
wow, awesome deal. nutracaps ftw yet again

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Oh, sooky, sooky.........

Thanks Stryder... just in time for the order I put in last week ;)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good deal alright, now I may just have to give a higher dose of CLA a try.... the price is right after all.

awmcdon

Awards
Is there anyway you guys can get CLA in a liquid form, if it even exists. I get sick of swallowing so many pills everyday.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there anyway you guys can get CLA in a liquid form, if it even exists. I get sick of swallowing so many pills everyday.
It's not pleasant. The packaging and dosing would be a big pain.

It is a slight possibility, but I HIGHLY doubt it would sell well at all.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I just know my woman is gonna want this. Sheeze guys... I'm gonna need to pick up another job.

I owe my soul to the company store........

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Wow, good work. Never thought we'd see CLA come down in price that much.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, good work. Never thought we'd see CLA come down in price that much.
And remember this...up until now, we have been doing everything left handed. If we had been doing things right-handed, it would be over too quickly.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nice stuff. I have had nice results with 10gms a day before when bulk n had it cheap. Is there further discount available when ordering by the 1000?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice stuff. I have had nice results with 10gms a day before when bulk n had it cheap. Is there further discount available when ordering by the 1000?
That might be possible. Let me discuss the idea with Sam.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Yea like 1000 for 45 would be cash money :afro:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea like 1000 for 45 would be cash money :afro:
Considering that is not much more than we pay for them, I would imagine the price for 1000 would be a bit higher.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow. Good price. I just was going over some old fatloss supplement and this and L-Carnitine came to mind. You guys still amaze me...left handed or not.

I loose the fat, but it always finds me again :think:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I loose the fat, but it always finds me again :think:
Sort of like that case of herpes you were telling me about.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would recommend 3 per day to notice any fatloss. Ideally, you would take 6-8 per day.

Stack these with DCP and SesaThin for a pretty potent combo.
Nice job on the CLa congrads NP. I plan to stack this with a TTa product, Melting point.

Btw It is ok to take three caps at once or you can space them , whatever you want to do.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Been waiting for this...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to take tonalin(sp) Cla. I expect this CLA to be much better

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Recent study reports remarkable muscle gains with CLA!

by Paul Cribb, B.H.Sci HMS
AST Director of Research

A very interesting study involving supplementation with Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) was published last year. The results have been largely overlooked by the bodybuilding community however, they are very relevant to all strength athletes. This study is one of very few that have examined the effects of supplementation with CLA during a structured training program utilizing a large group of resistance-trained participants. The results obtained with CLA were quite simply, remarkable.

However, even more astonishing were the comments and conclusions made by the authors of the published manuscript. Let me give you a brief rundown of the protocol and results so you can see exactly what I mean.

The aim of this study was to examine the effects of CLA supplementation during a resistance training program on strength gains, body composition and markers of muscle catabolism (breakdown). In this study seventy-six resistance-trained participants were randomized to receive CLA (5 grams per day) or placebo for 7 weeks while training 3 days per week. Seventeen of the subjects then crossed over to the opposite group for an additional 7 weeks. All assessments were completed before, and then at 7 and 14 weeks.

The major findings from this study were that after the first 7 weeks the group given CLA demonstrated a significantly greater increase in lean mass (+1.4 vs +0.2 kg) and a greater reduction in fat mass (-0.8 vs +0.4 kg) compared to the placebo group. The group given CLA also showed a small but significant reduction in 3MH (a marker of muscle protein breakdown) compared to treatment with the placebo. Additionally, the males given CLA demonstrated significantly greater gains in bench press strength. In the crossover part of the study, CLA again had a significant impact on 3MH and muscle catabolism.

Based on the findings, supplementation with CLA during resistance training clearly resulted in a significantly better improvement in body composition. CLA also appeared to reduce the catabolic effect of training on muscle protein. This would explain the better gains in lean (muscle) mass from CLA.

However, in the published manuscript the authors conclusions were rather subdued to say the least. Within the first sentence of the discussion, the researchers concluded “…although the results were statistically significant, the changes in the CLA group were small, and one could question their clinical significance.”

I was very surprised by these comments. So I re-read the results and checked the data again.

The group given CLA demonstrated a gain in lean mass that was seven fold better than the placebo-treated group. Yes, 700% greater!
Whereas the placebo group gained almost half a kilogram of body fat, the CLA group lost almost a kilogram (2 pounds) of pure body fat.
These differences were apparent after just seven weeks!
The correct statistical assessments were utilized on the data to ascertain significance. Most importantly, significance was achieved utilizing a large group of resistance-trained participants.
The bottom line is, results don’t get any clearer or more compelling.

The cross-over part of the trial did not tend to yield supportive results. However, it’s important to remember that CLA is a bioacitve lipid, its beneficial effects on the metabolism could remain for weeks or even months. Also, only 17 subjects participated in this part of the study, as opposed to the 76 that completed the initial 7 week trial. Even so, the data still showed a consistent benefit from CLA on reducing muscle catabolism throughout both trials. Despite these outstanding results, the scientists suggested the findings have little relevance.

A seven-fold greater gain in lean mass and a loss of almost one kilogram of body fat in seven weeks is darn relevant in my book. I’m sure that virtually any bodybuilder would agree with me.

I understand that scientists have to be conservative when interpreting findings. However, the interpretation of the results by the authors boarders on the ridiculous. It makes me think there may have been a hidden agenda involved.

Some media and health professionals have presented the watered down version of this research. However, I’ve highlighted some key aspects of this study to provide you with the clear facts. The data doesn’t lie.

I’m sure you can make up your own mind as to where or not a 700% better gain in muscle mass combined with a one kilogram loss of body fat in just seven weeks is “relevant”.

Source: Pinkoski C, et al.The effects of conjugated linoleic acid supplementation during resistance training. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 38(2):339-48, 2006.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to steal Nps thunder but they did have 180 x 1g caps of primaforce in the sale for 12.99 if you guys didnt notice
the Prima Force CLA is 70% pure. These are 10% more potent.

The Graduate

Awards
Are they a 50:50 mix of c9,t11 and t10,c12 ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are they a 50:50 mix of c9,t11 and t10,c12 ?
Pretty much. I believe there is a slight tilt in favor of the active isomer, t10, c12...by about a 10% margin.

I will post the complete isomeric breakdown as soon as we have the lab cert uploaded.

Bruth

Bruth

Awards
Pretty much. I believe there is a slight tilt in favor of the active isomer, t10, c12...by about a 10% margin.

I will post the complete isomeric breakdown as soon as we have the lab cert uploaded.
Nice!!!

ksa

Awards
  • Established
Not to steal Nps thunder but they did have 180 x 1g caps of primaforce in the sale for 12.99 if you guys didnt notice
Every 100g primaforce CLA Caps contains 70g pure CLA and

costs $7.21 (during the sale)

the Prima Force CLA is 70% pure. These are 10% more potent.
the same potent amount of NP's CLA would cost $6.11

every 87.5 np cla caps = 100 pf cla caps in terms of CLA

content

PF CLA = 100 / 180 X 12.99 = $7.21 @ 70% CLA content

NP CLA = 87.5 / 100 X 6.99 = $6.11 @ 70% CLA content

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
so as i read before someone recons 6 caps a day is this worth taking so many caps?

Absolutely
Yup you need to dose the CLA at 5-6 caps a day to hit the threshold found effective in studies.
Thats why a good price for bulk is so important.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
oh k its just that i normally go by the recommended dosages on labels in terms of fat burners and stuff

but with protein powders i generally don't worry too much

neway thanks for the tip on the next order ill look into it

what about bulk sesathin would 5 ml a day be a decent dosage for that?
Ya 5-6ml is ideal for a normal body type. I do 2ml 3x a day because its easy to pump that amount without measuring. Once you get into the 8-10ml range you might notice some hit to libido. You would have to feel it out.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
If you dont mind me asking , what is the country of origin for the CLA raws on this product?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you dont mind me asking , what is the country of origin for the CLA raws on this product?
This material is from our partner factory in China. I have been doing business with them for years.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tryed my first three today. Good reviews. They are IN FACT eighty point percent pure=) Ill be doing this stack for seven weeks at 4-6 per day with a TTA product. I expect the best out of this CLA.

used to take other Cla but dont think it was pure as this. There is another company that has good CLA but this pricing and purity is the best currently on the market bar-none~

Man I feel like a promoter, promoting NP. Np how do I work for you making money or get NP points. and yes im serious

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
ordering mine right now hollla holla

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
to me, its surprising to see this huge interest in CLA. i know so many people who claim its worthless. however, ive always loved CLA and found it to produce favorable results. yes, you gotta dose higher and use for longer time periods, but the benefits do come and they are great!

i havent used CLA in a couple months cause consumer confidence is down for me right now... but at this price, who can resist? thanks D!

Eat The Poor

Awards
I've read that CLA becomes toxic/health hazardous at the dosages recommended for fat loss. I currently take 6 Trader Joe's Tonalin brand CLA caps a day. Is more really better?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
to me, its surprising to see this huge interest in CLA. i know so many people who claim its worthless. however, ive always loved CLA and found it to produce favorable results. yes, you gotta dose higher and use for longer time periods, but the benefits do come and they are great!
I think the biggest issue is that people have almost never taken the amount shown in the studies because of the price (and supplement company recommendations - which are typically on the low side it seem).

Great job Sam/Dsade! Have been looking for you guys to have a NP CLA to compete with 1fast.

I'ma get a bunch on my next order.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
sam quick ship my order quick

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
When will these be back in stock? Also did you ever come up with a price / thousand. Went to order today but they were showing unavailable.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When will these be back in stock? Also did you ever come up with a price / thousand. Went to order today but they were showing unavailable.
It's in stock...disregard the not available warning. At this time our site doesn't properly keep track of our bulk items. Our new site release which will be in the next coming weeks will take care of that nuance.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now that's a sweet deal made even sweeter.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Are we looking at a dose around 6 a day then?