Ultra Pure, Ulta Potent, Ultra Priced--BULK CLA SUPREME CAPS!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Actually these DID just sell out. Demand was WAY more than expected.

We are bringing in an air shipment of more stock, which should be here within 1 1/2 weeks.
    WOW!

2. I'm not surprised. We are smarter than the avg joe consumer...

This aint no BB.com
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Actually these DID just sell out. Demand was WAY more than expected.

We are bringing in an air shipment of more stock, which should be here within 1 1/2 weeks.
    Dsade,

Is RPM out of stock?!

4. what is ETA on more CLA?

5. Here's the ETA Dsade gave:

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

6. I have read that in reality CLA is a Trans-fat...Well technically anyway. I have tried it before from AST, "CLA 1000"...I took 6 a day for 2 months with zero results.

7. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I have read that in reality CLA is a Trans-fat...Well technically anyway. I have tried it before from AST, "CLA 1000"...I took 6 a day for 2 months with zero results.
    Probably wasn't the correctly isolated isomers...

Old CLA was worthless in normal doses.

For any benefit at all it needs to be the specific isomers at total CLA dosages of 5-6g a day.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche

8. Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    Probably wasn't the correctly isolated isomers...

Old CLA was worthless in normal doses.

For any benefit at all it needs to be the specific isomers at total CLA dosages of 5-6g a day.
    How does a 70:30 mix pump your nads?

Looks like we can get Softgels made with a 70:30 ratio of t10,c12:c9,t11 for about double the cost of the current 50:50.

I will keep working on price, but I am going to try an dbring in some samples for testing. Theoretically, this SHOULD kick some MAJOR ass as a fatloss supp.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    How does a 70:30 mix pump your nads?

Looks like we can get Softgels made with a 70:30 ratio of t10,c12:c9,t11 for about double the cost of the current 50:50.

I will keep working on price, but I am going to try an dbring in some samples for testing. Theoretically, this SHOULD kick some MAJOR ass as a fatloss supp.
    Wow that would be sweeeet... ...im currently taking 6 caps/day of the recent bulk cla and if this is better id be all over it.

10. am i the only one that does not seem to get or notice any results on stuff like cla,rla,omegas,etc.what kind of results do you guys see from cla just wondering.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Manu20 View Post
    Wow that would be sweeeet... ...im currently taking 6 caps/day of the recent bulk cla and if this is better id be all over it.
    Feedback on the standard caps?

12. will these be back in stock soon?

13. Quote Originally Posted by verner View Post
    will these be back in stock soon?
    Yes....I had a quick batch airshipped in, but only about 12,000 or so. This SHOULD last about a week or so, hopefully long enough to allow the boat to arrive and restock.

If there are any delays, we will be out for about 2 weeks.

14. Keep up the good work dsade.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

15. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Man I feel like a promoter, promoting NP. Np how do I work for you making money or get NP points. and yes im serious
    I'm pretty sure ( 90% ) it would involve lube and some kind of point object. Possibly knee pads....with Dsade showing you around

16. well you still have 10 doubt, fella. you must be 100 % sure peroid.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

17. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    I'm pretty sure ( 90% ) it would involve lube and some kind of point object. Possibly knee pads....with Dsade showing you around
    and for your perverted comment ..I dont approve and your just trying to make yourself feel better because your a loser. hahahahaaa

18. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post

19. Quote Originally Posted by benjiman View Post
    am i the only one that does not seem to get or notice any results on stuff like cla,rla,omegas,etc.what kind of results do you guys see from cla just wondering.
    No you are not the only one. I take fish oil though for its genereal health benefit. I think taking too much of anything is bad for you so I take the recommended dosages. Its pointless to take 20 caps of fish oil a day, not to mention a pain in the butt, and not too healthy.
  20. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yes....I had a quick batch airshipped in, but only about 12,000 or so. This SHOULD last about a week or so, hopefully long enough to allow the boat to arrive and restock.

If there are any delays, we will be out for about 2 weeks.
    I'm guessing you ran out again. Is this two week restock still good for next week?
    Life is a terminal condition.

21. No, the quick shipment just arrived from China, and will be sent to NP this week. The shipment afterwards will take another 2-3 weeks.

22. I better get on it Im almost done two bags full. Loving it! so many benefits.what day is recommended to order aka when do they plan to be in

23. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    I better get on it Im almost done two bags full. Loving it! so many benefits.what day is recommended to order aka when do they plan to be in
    The first resupply should be in by end of week....the next large shipment should be in in 2-3 weeks.

24. has the first resupply came in yet? Ive been checking constantly and have not seen it.
  25. Unbreakable

Life is a terminal condition.

26. can someone please post on this thread when it comes in?

Have the shipment came in. Ive been checking a few times per day

27. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    can someone please post on this thread when it comes in?

Have the shipment came in. Ive been checking a few times per day
    It was supposed to have arrived today, but looks like it will be in tomorrow instead.

I myself have an order in for these, and the bastards at NP have me in backorder status.

The nerve!!

28. lol

29. The CLA arrived today, and should be clear to reorder now.

BTW, since I had first dibs I went ahead picked up a crapload of them. Let's see how long THESE hold out.

The boat shipment should arrive within the next 2 weeks, and assuming customs does not hold things up should arrive at NP in 3 weeks.

30. mwauahhahha....thanks baby for beating the rush

Similar Forum Threads

1. NP CLA Supreme Caps
    By BringThePain in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-07-2009, 08:53 PM
  2. CLA Supreme Caps / TTA
    By Chimpinzo in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 10:23 AM