Just an FYI about Anabolic Pump and Super Cissus Rx

  1. Board Sponsor
    grexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    545
    Rep Power
    411
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    32.98%

    Just an FYI about Anabolic Pump and Super Cissus Rx


    Hey guys,

    Just wanted to let you know that I am trying out the Anabolic Pump and Super Cissus Rx for my contest prep. I will be posting results and findings in my sticky of products that are working for me.

    Thanks
    Mike

  2. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by grexx View Post
    Hey guys,

    Just wanted to let you know that I am trying out the Anabolic Pump and Super Cissus Rx for my contest prep. I will be posting results and findings in my sticky of products that are working for me.

    Thanks
    Mike
    Anabolic Pump is probably the best fat loss supplement when eating 30grams of Carbohydrates per AP meal. The muscle soaks up the carhohydates and lipolysis is forced.

    In contest prep do not be afraid to dose AP with the low carb approach.
  3. Board Sponsor
    grexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    545
    Rep Power
    411
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    32.98%

    Yes,

    I have already noticed discernable fat loss especially in the abdominal region. I have been using AP with BCAA's/Glutamine and the weight loss has really thrown me for a loop as things like this normally don't happen this quickly. So AP is like a designer insulin, if you will, but only has the best attributes. Unbelievable stuff that I will use for a long time to come.
    •   
       

  4. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by grexx View Post
    Yes,

    I have already noticed discernable fat loss especially in the abdominal region. I have been using AP with BCAA's/Glutamine and the weight loss has really thrown me for a loop as things like this normally don't happen this quickly. So AP is like a designer insulin, if you will, but only has the best attributes. Unbelievable stuff that I will use for a long time to come.
    Designer insulin is pretty much correct becuase it does the Good of insulin without the bad and it also allows your pancrease to rest and recharge and as bodybuilders thats a good thing.

    Everyday I wake up amazed on how fast I'm losing fat, retaining strength, and recovery is almost daily.

    Do you have PowerFULL and forskolin by any chance?
  5. Board Sponsor
    grexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    545
    Rep Power
    411
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    32.98%

    I have about 20 caps of Powerfull left and I do not have forskolin. WHat would be the benefits of those? The immediate body transformation with AP alone is mind blowing.....
  6. Board Sponsor
    grexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    545
    Rep Power
    411
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    32.98%

    OK,

    I am about 4 days into using the Anabolic Pump at 1 cap preworkout, 1 cap post workout, and 1 cqap before bed. I have actually gained 4 pounds on the scale since Monday yet have dropped a noticeable amount of bodyfat. I am 266 as of today and I would normally be around 258-260 at this point. BTW, I am taking this with Kwick Karb post workout and I am fuller now than in the off season.....
  7. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by grexx View Post
    OK,

    I am about 4 days into using the Anabolic Pump at 1 cap preworkout, 1 cap post workout, and 1 cqap before bed. I have actually gained 4 pounds on the scale since Monday yet have dropped a noticeable amount of bodyfat. I am 266 as of today and I would normally be around 258-260 at this point. BTW, I am taking this with Kwick Karb post workout and I am fuller now than in the off season.....
    266, how tall are you?
  8. Board Sponsor
    grexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    545
    Rep Power
    411
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    32.98%

    5'10''
  9. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,468
    Rep Power
    774675
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by grexx View Post
    5'10''
    Is that a sideways measurement?

    You really are freaking thick. Glad we got you on OUR team.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  10. Board Sponsor
    grexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    545
    Rep Power
    411
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    32.98%

    Always glad to be here Dsade
  11. Board Sponsor
    grexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    545
    Rep Power
    411
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    32.98%

    Just an update:

    After 1 week on Anabolic Pump, my body has changed in appearances by giving me an extremly full look while training 6 days/week, doing cardio 2x/day and doing 30-40 set depletion workouts. I will not prep for any shows again without AP and I am 100 percent honest and sincere in saying so.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ? about Anabolic Pump and pre-contest
    By bobocpt55 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 01:11 PM
  2. Anabolic Pump and low blood sugar. Bad combo?
    By RoboGiblets in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-17-2007, 01:15 AM
  3. Anabolic pump and igf-1
    By jonesboy in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-15-2007, 05:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in